CalmAmygdala

Has anyone ever used this as an AI on TRT or even higher supraphysiogical doses of testosterone? If so, what dosage did you find worked well?

Last edited:

BrianF

From my own experience, oral seems to yield a more transient effect.

Used to drop one or two drops into the space between by bottom lip and the gums of my front teeth. - This gave me the best all round effects.

I also used to drop a drop on my penis under my foreskin, again, this would result in a lower hanging and more swollen member.

Frankdee20

Used to drop one or two drops into the space between by bottom lip and the gums of my front teeth. - This gave me the best all round effects.

I also used to drop a drop on my penis under my foreskin, again, this would result in a lower hanging and more swollen member.

Sublingual seems to have its own effects, but short lived

CalmAmygdala

How long do the effects of topical last? I read Haidut say 8 hours towards the beginning of the thread but I’m curious to hear other’s experiences

Frankdee20

How long do the effects of topical last? I read Haidut say 8 hours towards the beginning of the thread but I’m curious to hear other’s experiences

At this point, I feel as though I grew accustomed to the effects, even at 1-3 drops topically.... For me, I can’t tell anymore... In the beginning, pretty pronounced effects

CalmAmygdala

What effects? And I'm mainly talking about AI effects personally, although I've noticed the others (thyroid mimetic effects, GABA agonism, etc.)

shine

What effects? And I'm mainly talking about AI effects personally, although I've noticed the others (thyroid mimetic effects, GABA agonism, etc.)

It is definitely a drying compound. 4 drops daily after a while caused cracking joints, hurting back, no interest in the other sex, no libido, loss of fat/water in the chest area.
Adding in aromatizable compounds helped deal with the libido and joint/back issues. In my experience it is a strong AI at 3-4 drops daily.

If you're on supraphysiological doses of T or have high E you can probably tolerate more.

jtoro

It is definitely a drying compound. 4 drops daily after a while caused cracking joints, hurting back, no interest in the other sex, no libido, loss of fat/water in the chest area.
Adding in aromatizable compounds helped deal with the libido and joint/back issues. In my experience it is a strong AI at 3-4 drops daily.

If you're on supraphysiological doses of T or have high E you can probably tolerate more.

How long did it take for your libido to return?

Frankdee20

That could be from possible GABA enhancement effects as well...

BrianF

What would this do? Is it even effective.

Thinner skin with more blood vessles for transdermal doseage. Yes I feel it got into the system quite effectively though could cause a little irritation at times.

I also experimented with the belly button.

jtoro

I know exactly what's goin on with ya. Look at all those supplements, man.

Your estrogen levels are in the basement. Too low. 50k-100kiu vit A is a HEAVY dose, and that alone could cause joint pain/ low libido/irritability I bet. We know that vitamnin A at <10k iu per day is an effective estrogen inhibitor. So is just 325mg of aspirin. Niacinimide too has some anti-estrogenic effects. Thyroid would be opposing estrogen as well.

Then- Androsterone plus pansterone is a HIGHLY effective estrogen+aromatase blocker. Haiduit posted a study on that. So your estrogen was already low or maybe lower than it should be.

I made the same mistake for a couple months this fall... stacking too many supplements and research chemicals thinking that if I could only lower my estrogen a little more and boost my androgens a bit more I would finally find that awesome libido surge. Nope, sorry me, doesn't work that easy pal, especially not with post-finasteride. Joints hurt like hell, hated my life and annoyed with the people around me. So finally I started dropping things one by one and noticing I actually felt better mentally. Started just pansterone/androsterone on its own, only other supplement is beef gelatin, and felt way more comfortable and with decent libido, and "decent" is a big step up from having terrible negative libido .

Now Im taking 5a-dhp and sometimes energin and gelatin and that's all. Never felt better. I know now to only take 1 or two supplements at a time, or take very small doses if I am going to use multiple.

Low estrogen can feel awful, just as bad as low androgens in my opinion. That's not a popular opinion on this forum because estrogen IS dangerous and causes all sorts of problemos, but too low is too low :barberpole:

How long did it take you to recover from the low estrogen?

sladerunner69

How long did it take you to recover from the low estrogen?
Not long, it can increase very quickly on its own. I don't think there is a mechanism by which the body will stop producing estrogen, because it is so ubiquitious throughout the body and is produced everywhere.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals