scoobydoo

I mix 5 drops pansterone and five drops androsterone in another dropper then i apply 6 drops in the morning and six in the afternoon. I split the six drops 2 in my temples and 4 in my scrotum. I forgot to mention that my wife is smelling odors from my body and gets horny every time she does it
Nice! Glad to hear it’s working for the both of you

Infinite

I've been lurking for a while, I've had some gyno issues in the past, currently on a very low dose of ralox and caber. Thinking trying androsterone, would you suggest getting bloodwork done beforehand?

Frankdee20

I've been lurking for a while, I've had some gyno issues in the past, currently on a very low dose of ralox and caber. Thinking trying androsterone, would you suggest getting bloodwork done beforehand?

Dude, it’s not going to make much difference for Gyno.... Yeah it might help with aromatase but to that extent ? Doubt it, good luck

Infinite

Dude, it’s not going to make much difference for Gyno.... Yeah it might help with aromatase but to that extent ? Doubt it, good luck

It seems to be Anti-estrogenic... and similar to Aromasin which helped my gyno significantly after a single dose but did not like the side-effects.

Jing

Androsterone could prevent further development of breast tissue if put on the nipples, few years ago I would get nipple sensitivity from pansterone and androsterone on nipples would always get rid of it.

Experienced

Androsterone could prevent further development of breast tissue if put on the nipples, few years ago I would get nipple sensitivity from pansterone and androsterone on nipples would always get rid of it.
What helps with prolactin? I read that vitamin E is anti prolactin? I'm not sure though.

Infinite

I just received my order and dosed 1mg androsterone with 5mg pansterone topically on the inner thigh and experienced negative effects. Clammy hands, agitation, body heat & anxiety have increased significantly. Consumed sugar, carbs, and protein, and the clamminess went away but anxiety is still heightened. I took an oral dose of 5mg pregnenolone in hopes it converts to allopregnanolone and reduces anxiety. If anyone has any ideas on why this would occur...

Frankdee20

I just received my order and dosed 1mg androsterone with 5mg pansterone topically on the inner thigh and experienced negative effects. Clammy hands, agitation, body heat & anxiety have increased significantly. Consumed sugar, carbs, and protein, and the clamminess went away but anxiety is still heightened. I took an oral dose of 5mg pregnenolone in hopes it converts to allopregnanolone and reduces anxiety. If anyone has any ideas on why this would occur...

In the beginning, I had to go slowly, but I do 10-20 drops Pansterone now and 3-4 Androsterone without any issues

Frankdee20

That's a lot of Pansterone. What do you notice with this combo?

It’s not a lot lol... I think Pansterone has more dramatic effects on the testicles ... I also take Examastane liquid to prevent estrogen.... ultimately, in the beginning I had raging libido, but everything always drops down to baseline eventually..... my balls feel heavier, voice gets deeper, but I’m basically the same .... it has helped my erection quality ..... but everything returns to baseline eventually

Jessie

I tried this product and really like it. It feels like it gives me all the benefits thyroid gives without the impending insomnia that quickly follows. Very warming and calming. 5 drops on wrist produced a clear increase in my metabolic rate, the anti-adrenaline effects are very noticeable. However I'm a little confused about the reported pathways and mechanism of androsterone.

Is this product the same thing as 1-Androsterone? That might be a stupid question, because I don't know anything about this product really other than it "mimics" thyroid and is used in cologne, lol. But in the OP, Haidut describes androsterone having potent anti-estrogen actions, however I've read elsewhere that "1-androsterone" can actually convert into estrogen. Are these the same chemical?

tallglass13

I am not trying to be a jerk or anything. But every time someone uses Androsterone or DHT on on this forum, they are using DHEA and pregnenolone at the same time. How in the world would we know which is working. DHEA is always going to cause sexual interest and libido and we know that it goes to estrogen very easily.
After searching the Andro and DHT threads, almost every single person was using DHEA at the same time! This is crazy, and there's no way to tell which is working! Pansterone and Cortinon have increased people's libido including Danny Roddy. The common denominator is DHEA. But for someone with wanting to regrow hair, DHEA is still risky. Ray Peat in an interview said that DHEA caused liver swelling to the size of a watermelon in someone. I wanted to send this clip to Danny and haidut but haven't got around to it. It seemed like an old interview so maybe he's changed his view but, there's still plenty of caution when using DHEA. My face got fat and I changed when using Pansterone. I basically lost my young boy looks, if you will, from using it. But I did have a higher libido and good erections at times. I'm trying to reverse a lot of the negatives with thyroid and progesterone. I'm sorry, don't mean to go on a rant but noone is using just DHT or Andro, so how do we know the benefits of these when people are still using DHEA. Thank you

Frankdee20

I am not trying to be a jerk or anything. But every time someone uses Androsterone or DHT on on this forum, they are using DHEA and pregnenolone at the same time. How in the world would we know which is working. DHEA is always going to cause sexual interest and libido and we know that it goes to estrogen very easily.
After searching the Andro and DHT threads, almost every single person was using DHEA at the same time! This is crazy, and there's no way to tell which is working! Pansterone and Cortinon have increased people's libido including Danny Roddy. The common denominator is DHEA. But for someone with wanting to regrow hair, DHEA is still risky. Ray Peat in an interview said that DHEA caused liver swelling to the size of a watermelon in someone. I wanted to send this clip to Danny and haidut but haven't got around to it. It seemed like an old interview so maybe he's changed his view but, there's still plenty of caution when using DHEA. My face got fat and I changed when using Pansterone. I basically lost my young boy looks, if you will, from using it. But I did have a higher libido and good erections at times. I'm trying to reverse a lot of the negatives with thyroid and progesterone. I'm sorry, don't mean to go on a rant but noone is using just DHT or Andro, so how do we know the benefits of these when people are still using DHEA. Thank you

Good point, and I hope the issue with liver swelling resulted from high oral doses... I use it topically, like 4-8 drops..

shine

I think that is based on the study Haidut posted showing that combining an aromatizable steroid with a non-aromatizable steroid produced incredible results in terms of growth compared to taking either one alone. The ratio was also important and lower doses of the 5-alpha reduced steroid (androsterone/DHT) were required with higher doses of DHEA/T. I don't think it is an issue of what does what, but more like how do they work together to produce favorable effects.

Personally I experimented with "androsterone only" for a while and it caused incredible calmness, greatly increased confidence, "get ***t done" attitude, loss of water/dry look, cracking joints, aching back, decrease in breast tissue/fat, low libido/interest in sex but no issues getting strong erections.

Adding in DHEA lead to more excitability, more libido, slightly more water retention/feeling hydrated, amelioration of joint issues and generally feeling more dynamic/vibrant.

Also, in my experience, a great way to reduce the estrogenic effects of DHEA is using higher oral doses of pregnenolone first.
Pregnenolone in a HED of 100-150mg strongly reduces aromatase after 3 days of exposure.
So working your way up to 100mg of pregnenolone and taking that for a while before adding in DHEA can reduce conversion into estrogens.

Last edited:

Jessie

My experience was with androsterone by itself. No pregnenolone and no DHEA. I've never taken DHEA because I'm too concerned about possible aromatization.

tallglass13

I think that is based on the study Haidut posted showing that combining an aromatizable steroid with a non-aromatizable steroid produced incredible results in terms of growth compared to taking either one alone. The ratio was also important and lower doses of the 5-alpha reduced steroid (androsterone/DHT) were required with higher doses of DHEA/T. I don't think it is an issue of what does what, but more like how do they work together to produce favorable effects.

Personally I experimented with "androsterone only" for a while and it caused incredible calmness, greatly increased confidence, "get ***t done" attitude, loss of water/dry look, cracking joints, aching back, decrease in breast tissue/fat, low libido/interest in sex but no issues getting strong erections.

Adding in DHEA lead to more excitability, more libido, slightly more water retention/feeling hydrated, amelioration of joint issues and generally feeling more dynamic/vibrant.

Also, in my experience, a great way to reduce the estrogenic effects of DHEA is using higher oral doses of pregnenolone first.
Pregnenolone in a HED of 100-150mg strongly reduces aromatase after 3 days of exposure.
So working your way up to 100mg of pregnenolone and taking that for a while before adding in DHEA can reduce conversion into estrogens.
Yes thank you I remember haidut saying that . I also get lower libido with DHT only, and a weird kind of introverted feeling, but with confidence. Also makes me a little drowsy.