Jing

Yeah I understand, but her being so vocal about it means she cares a lot or you just overthink it.
She's not so vocal about it she says it doesn't matter to her because she loves me and she didn't mention in a rude way we were just having a discussion about sex and stuff and it just came up.

Frankdee20

Is androsterone suppressive when used with Pansterone as well ? I did see a mention that on its own, even in low doses, it can be... especially if DHT conversion takes place.... so if used with Pansterone, what makes that different ? Maybe I should have used Examastane only

Vincent123

tocopherol or Ethanol? I`m still waiting on the ethanol version and Ordered DHEA PREG 5mg will start with preg+andro probably.

also try this method when using androsterone

A number of more recent studies found that the most effective treatment in terms of anabolism and androgenicity is a combination of an aromatizable and non-aromatizable androgen such as T + DHT, or DHEA + DHT. Again, an older study looked at the proper ratio of such combinations to achieve optimal effects and used androsterone and DHEA for the experiment. The study found that when androsterone and DHEA combined in a ratio of 25% to 75% produced a maximum effect. This combination was more potent than any other combination tried, as well as either one of the steroids combined. For the record, DHEA tried on its own was ineffective. What is even more remarkable is that at the 50% / 50% ratio, there was no plateau of effect observed even at very high doses. So, the anabolic and androgenic effects of the combination was technically unlimited. For some inexplicable reason though, the authors decided that the effect of the 50%/50% mix was an anomaly and chose the next most effective ratio (25% A + 75% DHEA) as the optimal one. While androsterone is a very potent aromatase inhibitor and should prevent estrogenic effects from DHEA, I don't think that overdoing this combination is wise. Both androsterone and DHEA are thermogenic and thyroid-mimetic. So, on physiological doses a person should be able to get all the anabolic and androgenic benefits they need, as well as the thyroid mimetic / surrogate effects. Doing excessively high doses may lead to fever and other unknown / undesired effects. So, if this combination is tried I think a dose of 2mg androsterone + 5mg DHEA (i.e. 25% / 75% ratio) up to 5mg androsterone + 5mg DHEA (i.e. 50% / 50% ratio), taken 1-2 times daily would be enough to reap all the benefits this study and others like it found.

OH MY GOD. 1-2 mg androsterone, 5 mg pregnenolone 5 mg DHEA and I feel like a NEW MAN. Anxiety shattered, in the gym my central nervous system hit a new level. I look dry, full, and dense. I feel like an animal. I hope this isn't placebo and I can replicate this every time I dose because if so this will change my life. Will I get suppressed from this? Do I need to cycle off?

scoobydoo

OH MY GOD. 1 mg androsterone, 5 mg pregnenolone 5 mg DHEA and I feel like a NEW MAN. Anxiety shattered, in the gym my central nervous system hit a new level. I look dry, full, and dense. I feel like an animal. I hope this isn't placebo and I can replicate this every time I dose because if so this will change my life. Will I get suppressed from this? Do I need to cycle off?

How old are you? I had a great response from similar dosing but am worried to use continuously due to suppression

Vincent123

How old are you? I had a great response from similar dosing but am worried to use continuously due to suppression
Turned 21 yesterday. I've been dealing with some anxiety for the past 8 months or so and I'm just riding such a high right now I dosed it 3 hours ago and drove to the gym. 20 minutes after I took it anxiety gone. then 40 minutes in, 15 minutes into my workout a switch flipped. it's like dopamine came back and my brain decided I was going to be a confident alpha male again (I hate to use that cringy term but It's the only way for me to describe it. I don't think it's placebo honestly. I'm baffled. I feel like the old me. I'm almost afraid to lose this because it's a taste of how a man should experience and process this world/life in and how I was living before was suffering and horrid in comparison.

Vincent123

I'm honestly not that worried about suppression based on the doses and the fact that these are neurosteroids so they would be aiding in the endogenous production of hormones, they aren't replacing the hormones itself. and from what I've read of haidut's writing supplementing neurosteroids such as preg does not cause their suppression.

scoobydoo

I'm honestly not that worried about suppression based on the doses and the fact that these are neurosteroids so they would be aiding in the endogenous production of hormones, they aren't replacing the hormones itself. and from what I've read of haidut's writing supplementing neurosteroids such as preg does not cause their suppression.
I'm glad you are getting such great results! Were there studies showing that it aided in endogenous production of hormones? Thats new news for me

Vincent123

The trouble is that there are a lot of folks here using these things topically and the question I posed over 2 weeks ago in the Cortinon thread still hasn't been addressed. I know @haidut is around, he's been posting. So we don't really know how to extrapolate 5mg+5mg to topical application. I think it's an important question in knowing the variance of what a good effectual dose is regarding steroids using the topical route.

This is a great point. @haidut could you shed some light?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals