Momado965

Drostanolone should replicate the effects of DHT. Given that the studies with DHT used 7-10 mg daily and the typical dose of drostanolone is 50mg daily then at doses of <10mg it should be even safer. I would still use DHT if possible. I am only mentioning drostanolone since you asked which AAS would be less risky than Anavar.

Seems like I bought the wrong hormone again. Can't proviron replicate the effects sincs I have a bottle of it? I am well aware, thank you man. I would use bio identical DHT but its really hard to find.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Seems like I bought the wrong hormone again. Can't proviron replicate the effects sincs I have a bottle of it? I am well aware, thank you man. I would use bio identical DHT but its really hard to find.

Proviron should also work. As I mentioned before, it is somewhere in between DHT and drostanolone in how quickly it metabolizes. So, it should last longer than DHT in blood and still have beneficial effects. Many people use it for issues like gyno and even breast cancer so we know it works.

Slaspa

@tallglass13

Yes, like I wrote in another thread - it seems it didn't helped with my existing thinning. But then again, I'm also hypothyroid, according to my results and that's what's causing it even more, I would say.

It would be interesting to see if I manage to improve my thyroid and keep over the range DHT and then see what happens.

But regardless of that my hair and body hair grows quickly.
DHT and Progesterone are high.

Momado965

Proviron should also work. As I mentioned before, it is somewhere in between DHT and drostanolone in how quickly it metabolizes. So, it should last longer than DHT in blood and still have beneficial effects. Many people use it for issues like gyno and even breast cancer so we know it works.

Cool. Thank again. Should be a fun experiment.

tallglass13

@Slaspa, cool thanks. at least you didn't go bald all of the sudden. Showing that Dht is not the only balding hormone, if at all.

Peatogenic

I started getting two bald patches on my arm after a few months of Androsterone, fwiw. Could be because I apply on wrists, close to the spots? Could be unrelated.

theLaw

Switched from 11-keto-dht to Androsterone (both added to Pansterone with 2 to 1 Pansterone to other).

2 drops Androsterone (shaft) + 4 drops Pansterone (scrotum) morning and evening with poor results. Libido dropped, but still solid erections basically most of the night.

I thought this might have pushed my metabolism up too quickly, but I'm not sure.

At the same time, I'm noticing much more interest from females + harder muscles.

I'll be changing the app points for Androsterone to see if it's just too strong.

@haidut Would liver health have any effect on this?

This same pattern keeps popping up: great for a few days, then libido drop. Thanks!:D

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Switched from 11-keto-dht to Androsterone (both added to Pansterone with 2 to 1 Pansterone to other).

2 drops Androsterone (shaft) + 4 drops Pansterone (scrotum) morning and evening with poor results. Libido dropped, but still solid erections basically most of the night.

I thought this might have pushed my metabolism up too quickly, but I'm not sure.

At the same time, I'm noticing much more interest from females + harder muscles.

I'll be changing the app points for Androsterone to see if it's just too strong.

This same pattern keeps popping up: great for a few days, then libido drop. Thanks!:D

Androsterone has been shown to be suppressive in HED of about 12mg daily.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ate_weights_in_gonadectomized_adult_male_rats

When used over time, even at lower doses it can probably build up and cause suppression, especially if it converts even partially into DHT. Applying close to the gonads could be too much at that dose. I think 5mg applied on arms/chest would be OK but a few mg close to gonads is likely suppressive. Way apply there to start with?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Peatogenic

It's interesting so many stories of libido drop from Androsterone here. I've never applied near gonads, but haven't experienced drop in libido, even after long-term use. I would almost guess a libido drop to indicate good liver health rather than bad.

theLaw

Androsterone has been shown to be suppressive in HED of about 12mg daily.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...ate_weights_in_gonadectomized_adult_male_rats

When used over time, even at lower doses it can probably build up and cause suppression, especially if it converts even partially into DHT. Applying close to the gonads could be too much at that dose. I think 5mg applied on arms/chest would be OK but a few mg close to gonads is likely suppressive. Way apply there to start with?

I had great success with 11 Keto-DHT, hence the scrotum application, but I think other areas are better just because of the possibility of suppression. Not actual suppression, but just the possibility if anything goes wrong (basically one less variable). In my experience, suppression vs lack of nutrition is difficult to determine, hence my confusion.

I've taken a single dose of Pansterone + 1mg of Androsterone to the neck/arms with no problems so far.

Cheers!:D

theLaw

It's interesting so many stories of libido drop from Androsterone here. I've never applied near gonads, but haven't experienced drop in libido, even after long-term use. I would almost guess a libido drop to indicate good liver health rather than bad.

I suspect this is actually just lack of nutrition more than suppression.

The truth is that we should probably be getting our nutrition up to speed before applying these products, but hard-headed guys like me have to learn the hard way.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I would like for these sups to work regardless of nutrition, but that's probably not reasonable.

opethfeldt

The truth is that we should probably be getting our nutrition up to speed before applying these products, but hard-headed guys like me have to learn the hard way.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I would like for these sups to work regardless of nutrition, but that's probably not reasonable.
You're in good company.

Peatogenic

What do you mean by nutrition up to speed? Like glycogen/mineral storage? That's really the only thing I feel I corrected in four years of food focus. The reason I started Andro was out of curiosity after a poster here said it changed his sexuality.

theLaw

What do you mean by nutrition up to speed? Like glycogen/mineral storage? That's really the only thing I feel I corrected in four years of food focus. The reason I started Andro was out of curiosity after a poster here said it changed his sexuality.

For me glycogen storage along with beef liver, salt, and protein.

Basically, if someone was following the basic Peat suggestions (macros/micros), then I suspect that suppression would not be an issue (within a reasonable dose).

shine

Attachments

• ba.png
    ba.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 71

vetiver

OK, I've just ordered some Androsterone. As a pre-menopausal female (27) would this hypothetically be most optimally stacked with Progesterone and DHEA? DHEA on its own normally aromatizes in a bad way for me. I've only recently been able to tolerate taking progesterone again. As someone who is normally v bisexual - and although predominantly sexually active with men, don't usually find myself attracted to masculine traits, taking progesterone produces much more hetero behaviour and I find myself attracted to and even seeking out these masculine traits. Is there a general consensus for female rat experiences? A bit laborious to parse through the entire 71-page thread. Also the consensus on SFA vs tocopherols for this product? Best dosage to minimize down-regulation?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals