Cameron

Although, alpha-male assertive or aggressive behaviour seems to "turn" this from anger/frustration to intense-attraction very quickly. Perhaps it's the dominance hierarchy at work (maybe all part of the authoritarian structure?).

Seeing alpha-male assh*le behaviour in the wild always makes me wonder if the pheromones even matter at that point.:eek:
I think there's a lot more going on with senses of hormone blances and pheromones we have no idea yet we relied on it in nature many years ago now with distracting media and authorization were just confused by these senses

brix

Fumy fact - deodorants for males did not become popular until second half of 20th century and only after massive marketing campaign. Before that it was considered natural for a male to smell like a lumberjack and cologne was thought to be only appropriate for the "effete" males of royal courts.

I have some magnesium oil that says it can be used as a deodorant. Do you know the mechanism behind it?

Cameron

I have some magnesium oil that says it can be used as a deodorant. Do you know the mechanism behind it?
I've used magnesium oil under my armpits too it definitely helps with excess sweet but I still keep a musty scent without it seeming overbearing

Cameron

@haidut I am ordering sfa ester andro this week with more estroban and energin that I'm loving. I plan on using 2-3 mgs a day to increase 5ar androgens however I know andro does impact cholesterol I'm eating a dozen raw eggs and milk beef and pork and sugars is andro using this cholesterol to make steroids further down the line to more powerful 5ar hormones or is it simply blocking use of cholesterol in which I would need to add even more cholesterol to andro to keep preg and dhea levels high? Couldn't find a direct answer to that yet thanks!

baccheion

Magnesium breaks down fats in the body, including fatty/oily secretions from sebaceous glands. Less secretions = less for bacteria = less waste released = less body odor.

Magnesium is the body's natural deodorizer, zinc the natural antiperspirant, and iodine the natural perspirant.

Last edited:

brix

Magnesium breaks down fats in the body, including fatty/oily secretions from sebaceous glands. Less secretions = less for bacteria = less waste released = less body odor.

Magnesium is the body's natural deodorizer, zinc the natural antiperspirant, and iodine the natural perspirant.

Interesting. I got low blood iodine but perspire like nothing else. Definitely need more magnesium in my diet. I’ll try it out.

Peatogenic

Great, thanks for sharing! The ones that did not like it - were they men or women, or both?

oops, I meant people on this thread saying they didn't like smell....and one post where someone had to cover it with camphor.

I haven't noticed any observations from others in my life except one guy saying I smelled really good. He actually said this twice... I couldn't think of why, then figured it might be the androsterone.

I actually first experimented with Andro because of the post of the guy who went straight, supposedly, using it. I was curious, as a gay male. It didn't make me straight (I know how sketchy this post would look to people outside this forum). ...but it did surprisingly make me feel more masculine, I guess...younger? A little less ambiguous. Like even my posture changes. Oh, I also had mild gynecomastia that seems to be going away or I find that my chest is getting flatter, more firm.

I need to post here at some point talking about that study comparing androgen levels of hetero and homo men. As well as studies showing same sex pheremones attraction in homosexuals. I find it all fascinating to peel back the biology of my sexuality after living my whole life being told it's environmental.

Cameron

oops, I meant people on this thread saying they didn't like smell....and one post where someone had to cover it with camphor.

I haven't noticed any observations from others in my life except one guy saying I smelled really good. He actually said this twice... I couldn't think of why, then figured it might be the androsterone.

I actually first experimented with Andro because of the post of the guy who went straight, supposedly, using it. I was curious, as a gay male. It didn't make me straight (I know how sketchy this post would look to people outside this forum). ...but it did surprisingly make me feel more masculine, I guess...younger? A little less ambiguous. Like even my posture changes. Oh, I also had mild gynecomastia that seems to be going away or I find that my chest is getting flatter, more firm.

I need to post here at some point talking about that study comparing androgen levels of hetero and homo men. As well as studies showing same sex pheremones attraction in homosexuals. I find it all fascinating to peel back the biology of my sexuality after living my whole life being told it's environmental.
Very interesting

Cameron

This stuff is great. I use about 5mg/day. It consistently makes me feel more well-rounded, confident, and feeling of having no fatigue. Erections stronger. For some reason I love the smell, and I noticed quite a few saying they didn't like it.
Have you noticed increase face body hair or vascularity ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I am ordering sfa ester andro this week with more estroban and energin that I'm loving. I plan on using 2-3 mgs a day to increase 5ar androgens however I know andro does impact cholesterol I'm eating a dozen raw eggs and milk beef and pork and sugars is andro using this cholesterol to make steroids further down the line to more powerful 5ar hormones or is it simply blocking use of cholesterol in which I would need to add even more cholesterol to andro to keep preg and dhea levels high? Couldn't find a direct answer to that yet thanks!

Older studies showed androsterone (when delivered systemically) powerfully lowers blood cholesterol, so it must be turning it into something, most likely steriods and bile acids. Human studies also showed that androsterone increased DHEA levels, which is another indication it is at least increasing the pathway from cholesterol to DHEA.

Cameron

Older studies showed androsterone (when delivered systemically) powerfully lowers blood cholesterol, so it must be turning it into something, most likely steriods and bile acids. Human studies also showed that androsterone increased DHEA levels, which is another indication it is at least increasing the pathway from cholesterol to DHEA.
Makes sense increase dhea and the cholesterol is used for that and since it lowers aromatase powerfully pushes prescursors down anodrogeic pathway I was worried cholesterol may go to waste

Cameron

Have not heard form him about this, but I have not asked either. Androsterone is actually the exact same molecule as DHT, the only difference being the reversed position of the hydroxyl and ketone groups. Given how similar the effects are to progesterone I doubt he will have a problem with it, but I will send him a bottle this week to try. I am trying to stay away from him commenting on specific product, including mine. But if I gear from him I'll post it here.
Did Ray ever try Androsterone from you or anyone? I haven't heard back from Ray be interesting if he has any new opinion on this interesting hormone!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Did Ray ever try Androsterone from you or anyone? I haven't heard back from Ray be interesting if he has any new opinion on this interesting hormone!

Have you searched the forum? Multiple people have asked him about androsterone and he has given different responses.

Andman

Yeah, that's my experience as well. I just wanted to see if he noticed anything different/unique. Women on BC also tend to react VERY negatively, regardless of body set or energy levels. Older, postmenopausal women so far have the words reaction, probably due to the very high estrogen and no progesterone.

I also tend to run into problems with post-menopausal and BC women when using higher doses of most androgens. good to see that im not the only one - the feelings seem to be mutual however, meaning they seem to anmoy me a lot faster than usual, too

@haidut is the theory about BC shifting a womans preferrences (sexual and otherwise) more to the provider type and those having similar genetic makeup?
personal experience would indicate so, but im not sure

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I also tend to run into problems with post-menopausal and BC women when using higher doses of most androgens. good to see that im not the only one - the feelings seem to be mutual however, meaning they seem to anmoy me a lot faster than usual, too

@haidut is the theory about BC shifting a womans preferrences (sexual and otherwise) more to the provider type and those having similar genetic makeup?

I think it has more to do with estrogen causing aggression in both sexes, and also being more of a masculinizing hormone in women. So high estrogen women (and men) tend to act and think more aggressively and since they would "feel" more masculine to the men around them the men would also not react very kindly in turn.

B

Braveheart

"BC"...??

Cameron

Have you searched the forum? Multiple people have asked him about androsterone and he has given different responses.
I've just seen he thinks it's safe in cancer treatment and doubts low estrogen causing joint pain which is hard to imagine cause ive seen low estrogen have that effect on friends but havent seen more in-depth review of the hormone or his experience with it

Andman

I've just seen he thinks it's safe in cancer treatment and doubts low estrogen causing joint pain which is hard to imagine cause ive seen low estrogen have that effect on friends but havent seen more in-depth review of the hormone or his experience with it

ive crashed my estrogen more times than i can count using various aromatase inhibitors and/or estrogen blockers over the years, so have countless bodybuilders etc. and the symptoms are very well known - the two most common are libido issues and dry, clicking (not always painful) joints.

andro causes them in my rat very easily

Cameron

ive crashed my estrogen more times than i can count using various aromatase inhibitors and/or estrogen blockers over the years, so have countless bodybuilders etc. and the symptoms are very well known - the two most common are libido issues and dry, clicking (not always painful) joints.

andro causes them in my rat very easily
How much andro you use? Was it dsmo?