Cameron

@haidut would just a drop or two be enough to increase AR activity? What kind of percentage of increase I saw sorghum increases 5ar by 54 percent is andro similar??

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut would just a drop or two be enough to increase AR activity? What kind of percentage of increase I saw sorghum increases 5ar by 54 percent is andro similar??

The study that I posted used 1 uM/L concentrations, which would mean 3-4 drops for most people.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sweet still within what is naturally produced so does the body just recognize a dose like that 3-4 mgs as natural?

It should.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Excited to try with maybe a little preg! Ever consider a topical l carnitine l tartrate supp for ar increase?

Search the forum for carnitine and you will see why it is not in our products.

Cameron

Search the forum for carnitine and you will see why it is not in our products.[/
Seems b3 and glycine would do the job anyway with additional benefits to a person
Seems b3 and glycine would do the job anyway with additional benefits to a person[/QUOTE]y

Last edited:

Peatogenic

This stuff is great. I use about 5mg/day. It consistently makes me feel more well-rounded, confident, and feeling of having no fatigue. Erections stronger. For some reason I love the smell, and I noticed quite a few saying they didn't like it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This stuff is great. I use about 5mg/day. It consistently makes me feel more well-rounded, confident, and feeling of having no fatigue. Erections stronger. For some reason I love the smell, and I noticed quite a few saying they didn't like it.

Great, thanks for sharing! The ones that did not like it - were they men or women, or both?

Cameron

Do you use dsmo or sfa ester

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
High estrogen individuals tend to react negative to high androgen output I've noticed this with heavy basic lazy girls

Yeah, that's my experience as well. I just wanted to see if he noticed anything different/unique. Women on BC also tend to react VERY negatively, regardless of body set or energy levels. Older, postmenopausal women so far have the words reaction, probably due to the very high estrogen and no progesterone.

ubiety

I've mentioned before about strong social reactions when I use androsterone. The most negative and aggressive reactions come from older women and shorter men. My bosses are shorter and I never use androsterone on work days anymore. I get very positive and flirtatious reactions mostly from younger women.
It must be the androgen output since I've also noticed these reactions when using pansterone or even pine pollen (thought I read somewhere that pine pollen has some androsterone), though to a lesser extent and I can use those on work days.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've mentioned before about social reactions when I use androsterone. The most negative and aggressive reactions come from older women and shorter men. My bosses are shorter and I never use androsterone on work days anymore. I get very positive and flirtatious reactions mostly from younger women.
It must be the androgen output since I've also noticed these reactions when using pansterone or even pine pollen (thought I read somewhere that pine pollen has some androsterone), though to a lesser extent and I can use those on work days.

Matches my observations, thanks.

Cameron

I've always noticed more flirting from young healthy athletic creative women as a weightlifter while older party trype basic girls with a little fluff seem less interested or standoffish even combative at times of joking around or political opinion I haven't used steroids yet but the andro effect is interesting excited to try

Cameron

Seems to make sense I see girls with some real beta type males estrogen dominance every chick is on the pill and ready to be offended by the slightest sound of a grunt or check out of the butt

Cameron

Side note I never ever use deodorant and since I stopped I noticed more flirting engagement and touching from females for sure

Cameron

Yeah, that's my experience as well. I just wanted to see if he noticed anything different/unique. Women on BC also tend to react VERY negatively, regardless of body set or energy levels. Older, postmenopausal women so far have the words reaction, probably due to the very high estrogen and no progesterone.
Side note I never ever use deodorant and since I stopped I noticed more flirting engagement and touching from females for sure

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Fumy fact - deodorants for males did not become popular until second half of 20th century and only after massive marketing campaign. Before that it was considered natural for a male to smell like a lumberjack and cologne was thought to be only appropriate for the "effete" males of royal courts.

theLaw

Seems to make sense I see girls with some real beta type males estrogen dominance every chick is on the pill and ready to be offended by the slightest sound of a grunt or check out of the butt

Although, alpha-male assertive or aggressive behaviour seems to "turn" this from anger/frustration to intense-attraction very quickly. Perhaps it's the dominance hierarchy at work (maybe all part of the authoritarian structure?).

Seeing alpha-male assh*le behaviour in the wild always makes me wonder if the pheromones even matter at that point.:eek:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals