MatheusPN

Update: 3 drops Pansterone + 1 drop Andosterone per day applied to scrotum.

1. Lack of proper nutrition (tried to eat as much as possible, but it's difficult to maintain as the metabolic rate increases).

I found interesting how my muscular gains came and went, it was just the lack of calories, now that I managed to gain 1.8kg, I hold much more the gains and some of the hardness/ pumping when you use it.
Besides, others effects still likewise

Note: I haven’t used more than one drop and in a maximum of 2 consecutive days

cyclops

Would there be any benefit (or harm) in taking Androsterone one day and 11-keto DHT the next? And keep doing that for a while?

Wayne J

Androsterone - does it ihibit or help the thyroid? I am taking 3 grains of thyroid-S for hypothyroid. Looking to switch to Tyromix. But concerend with using the androsterone? Input please?
In the midst of hashimotoes and swollen glands, but will check those on other forums. thanks!

theLaw

Update:

I discontinued all topical sups (except vitamins/thyroid) as the reactions are all over the place.

Also, at this point, I would not suggest application to the scrotum with anything except maybe Vitamin K. Tried everything from Andosterone to Cyprohyptadine with overall negative results even at low doses.

Wayne J

Update:

I discontinued all topical sups (except vitamins/thyroid) as the reactions are all over the place.

Also, at this point, I would not suggest application to the scrotum with anything except maybe Vitamin K. Tried everything from Andosterone to Cyprohyptadine with overall negative results even at low doses.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Buddy of mine ran bloods on andro, don't know dosage. E2 was at the very bottom of range.

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any idea (estimate) on how much it might potentiate one of the Idealab's products to the rat's scrotum?

I'm thinking if it's something based in DMSO (which can potentiate 10x dose) then adding further potentiation from application on the scrotum, these numbers of something like DHEA might be too much even at a standard dose for that application.

This could explain why so many people are having trouble with the dose for their rats when applied on the scrotum.:thumbsup:

Well, if it the absorption is close to 100% when applied to the scrotum then this means applying 5mg would get all of that dose into the blood and that results in (momentary) unphysiologically high levels, which can cause issues. So, if scrotum application is used then maybe 1mg-2mg would be the most that should be used.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
I took a drop externally last night before bed and one drop early the same day. I felt intense pain in my left shoulder and arm through the night. Am recovering from a sprain to the same shoulder. I can't imagine low estrogen being caused that quickly. I am on a lower dose trt regimen and last sensitive E2 test result was at 55. So I was hoping for a friendly way to get it lower. Is it possible that it tanked cortisol though. I feel about 90% ok this morning, but it was a rough night with only about 3 hours sleep. Even 1.5 mgs valium didn't help at all. Thoughts?

Hhhm, anything else you are using aside from the TRT? Any AI chemicals? It should not cause any joint issues at that dose, especially when used externally, but I would stop it for a few days and then reintroduce to see if it is the culprit.

am00

My husband has barely above normal T4 and the same for TSH (also low T levels). Do you recommend androsterone to him?

Last edited:
@haidut Is Androsterone in sfa esters or tocopherols bioavailable orally? My rat seems to have effects when given orally but not sure if it's experiencing placebo effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Is Androsterone in sfa esters or tocopherols bioavailable orally? My rat seems to have effects when given orally but not sure if it's experiencing placebo effects.

Yes, absolutely. We just can't advertise it for oral use due to legal reasons.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My husband has barely above normal T4 and the same for TSH (also low T levels). Do you recommend androsterone to him?

I think thyroid and pregnenolone/DHEA may be better for this situation.

golder

Haidut,
Had a fair few months off the gym due to lethargy/work. Noticed that the dreaded man boobs/gyno are sneaking in, suggesting high estrogen. Just wondering if you could give me your suggestions here?

Obviously everything Peat advocates is to tilt the balance away from estrogen, but I wonder if you could give me a few suggestions that you feel that pack the biggest punch for this particular issue? I ask on the Andosterone thread as I saw a few people suggesting topical applications may help with this issue?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut,
Had a fair few months off the gym due to lethargy/work. Noticed that the dreaded man boobs/gyno are sneaking in, suggesting high estrogen. Just wondering if you could give me your suggestions here?

Obviously everything Peat advocates is to tilt the balance away from estrogen, but I wonder if you could give me a few suggestions that you feel that pack the biggest punch for this particular issue? I ask on the Andosterone thread as I saw a few people suggesting topical applications may help with this issue?

Topical androsterone, alone or in combination with progesterone, should be the most impactful. Oral vitamin E could also help.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks! Rough andro/progesterone topical dose?

There is no optimal dose. You'd have to try and see what works for you. If applied on the nipples I would try maybe 2mg-3mg androsterone on each nipple. Progesterone can be rubbed on the entire chest and I'd use the highest dose you can tolerate without feeling suppression, waning of libido, penis numbness, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals