Prota

Do
Maybe you can ask for AM/PM cortisol test. It means 2 blood draws in the same day but it can show both the serum levels and if there is a proper diurnal pattern. Getting blood catecholamines tested as well can give an idea on the other side of the stress response. Insomnia is usually a cortisol, adrenaline, or melatonin issue. All of these get deranged when metabolism is not working. I think there was an old study showing disturbed sleep if TSH was above 3. So, maybe testing TSH and vitamin D would also give some clues.
What do you think about tart cherries (melatonin issue), is it ok to use them as a source of fruit sugar (200-300g/day)? Peaty or not?

Gl;itch.e

Much easier than oranges. Very tasty with unsalted cottage cheese and little milk!
I ate a kg of cherries over 2 days recently. Love me some cherries! What's supposed to be bed about them?

DaveFoster

@haidut

Placing an order for androsterone and TocoVit. Can both be stored in the refrigerator, and what's the shelf life for each?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Placing an order for androsterone and TocoVit. Can both be stored in the refrigerator, and what's the shelf life for each?

No need to store either one in the fridge but I guess you could. The TocoVit does not precipitate and can be kept in the fridge indefinitely. The androsterone may precipitate at low temps but have not seen it happen yet. Probably best to keep androsterone at room temp. Both have long shelf life. I have a bottle of TocoVit that is 9 months old and it shows no sign of rancidity, and a bottle of androsterone (in DMSO) that is 12 months old and still gives the exact same effects. Nothing in these supplements spoils, except possible some of the residual oil in TocoVit, but the refrigeration should take care of this.

Epistrophy

It has been a week of giving Androsterone to subjects at 10mg daily. Results are as follows:

Digestion and absorption increased
Mood enhanced
Overall calmness feeling in chest region
Slight enhanced morning erection
Sleep is undisrupted

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It has been a week of giving Androsterone to subjects at 10mg daily. Results are as follows:

Mood enhanced
Slight enhanced morning erection
Sleep is undisrupted

Excellent, thanks for sharing! Any other supplements used concurrently with it?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
100mg Niacinimide daily
1 grain NDT
2 drops Oxidal (orally)

Thanks, that is a good combo. The niacinamide and Oxidal raise NAD, which is needed as a cofactor for both the conversion of androsterone into DHT and for converting upstream steroids like pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA into downstream ones. Thyroid needs no introduction, but it is especially good at increasing steroidogenic enzyme activity.

Wagner83

Mood enhanced

The few times I used androsterone I noticed this as well, e.g. I could digest potatoes a lot better . The effects on calmness were at times overwhelming, I felt more like wanting to chill out rather than turn into a clever workaholic. The ones on mood were sometimes unreliable , but it did look like one drop of androsterone + maybe two drops pansterone on the crook of the arm produced pretty consistent results. I did not use it consistently for a long time and sometimes alternated with a day of 11-keto.

Gl;itch.e

I might have to drop andro and go back to 11 keto to test a theory I have. I have noticed lately that I get very easily frustrated/angry by having to do anything involving fine motor skills i.e think shading/cutting in photoshop or even colouring between lines with coloured pencils. Each time a fine motor task has annoyed me my initial feeling was that I should be "moving in a much larger sense" like cutting down a tree or some other type of vigorous and less precise physical activity.

schultz

I smell nothing, and I have a super nose...the Androsterone has no smell by itself nor is there a smell after applying 2 drops. What does that mean?

That's so odd that you can't smell it. It has a strong perfume smell to me. My wife says she can't smell it for the most part (I am not implying you are similar to my wife hormonally, just mentioning...) She has to go really close to smell it and then she claims it doesn't smell good, which is confusing because it smells amazing (not sure what that means about my sexual orientation :eek: )

Regina

That's so odd that you can't smell it. It has a strong perfume smell to me. My wife says she can't smell it for the most part (I am not implying you are similar to my wife hormonally, just mentioning...) She has to go really close to smell it and then she claims it doesn't smell good, which is confusing because it smells amazing (not sure what that means about my sexual orientation :eek: )
I can't smell it at all either. But it is on myself. And I'm usually super sensitive to scent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals