Androsterone Is Great

Peatogenic

Makes me feel strong and more masculine...like i can accomplish anything...hard to describe that feeling. I took aspirin and thyroid years ago, and I would liken it to the feel I had taking those.

golder

What dose?
How long have you been doing it?
Oral/topical?
How often?

I read that Peat doesn't advocate it unless you have cancer? Anyone have any idea why he doesn't find androsterone sustainable?

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

What dose?
How long have you been doing it?
Oral/topical?
How often?

I read that Peat doesn't advocate it unless you have cancer? Anyone have any idea why he doesn't find androsterone sustainable?

Maybe 5mg/day topical...one month on, one off is the way it's been going...maybe 4 months on total..

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Cheers mate. Where have you been applying the 3 drops topically?

wrists. Androsterone and Quinone (Vit K) in SFA Esthers on wristd are the only supplements I regularly take. Sometimes I will take Taurine and Pregnenolone, but not consistently.

ddjd

Makes me feel strong and more masculine...like i can accomplish anything...hard to describe that feeling. I took aspirin and thyroid years ago, and I would liken it to the feel I had taking those.
watch out i think it raised my liver enzymes quite considerably

Experienced

watch out i think it raised my liver enzymes quite considerably
Did you take another stuff alongside? I'm interested because I've had elevated enzymes in the past but I read that using topical androsterone won't hurt the liver as much as Orally andro.

golder

Did you take another stuff alongside? I'm interested because I've had elevated enzymes in the past but I read that using topical androsterone won't hurt the liver as much as Orally andro.
Interesting, thanks. Could you let us know where you read this, I'd be keen to learn more. Think I'll now switch my andro to topical use for the moment.

Experienced

Interesting, thanks. Could you let us know where you read this, I'd be keen to learn more. Think I'll now switch my andro to topical use for the moment.
I think that haidut said it once in the main androsterone thread or 11 keto dht thread I'm not sure I'll try to dig more into the mainthread today I don't have much time for it. But you could also check yourself . And obviously because orally goes through your liver and topically is absorbed through your skin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals