Androsterone Dosage Sweet Spot

chinup53

What do you guys consider would be a decent Androsterone dosage applied to the nipples with the aim to reduce puffy nipples without risking supression?

Would be a good idea not applying it everyday and about 1mg only spread across the two nipples instead of one drop on each nipple?

Thanks.

Markus

I personally don't tolerate more than 1 mg twice a day, otherwise it tanks my estrogen.

Waynish

Just start with the smallest dose you can get out of the bottle and then go by experience.

OP
C

chinup53

I guess I should try and see how it goes. Since I have ordered the tocopherols version and apparently it has a lower absorption I guess it would be safe to start with one drop every day and go from there.

Not sure if I could also try oral dosage, is there any difference what so ever in systematic effects vs topical?

NoLifeUnSung

1 - 3 drops should be enough. Scrotum application makes it stronger only start with 1 if you start there

Markus

I'm currently dosing 3 mg at once in morning and maybe 1 drop more in midday. I'm not sure what the effects will be like do you know the half-life? Of androsterone.
I think the half-life is pretty short, but I guess it varies depending on each individual.

Experienced

H
I think the half-life is pretty short, but I guess it varies depending on each individual.
A small addition - this is the half life in blood. So, about 30min after administering 50mg androsterone (the human studies used oral route with the drug Atromid) the androsterone levels in the blood return to pre-administration levels. But that does not mean androsterone stops having effects after say 60min-90min. It just means it is cleared from the blood after say an hours, with most of the absorbed portion getting distributed to tissues and a small portion excreted as androsterone glucuronide. After it gets into the tissues, the half life inside the cell depends on many factors such as CYP450 activity, thyroid function, other steroid levels, etc. So, in terms of half-life of effects, most people say they feel the effects of androsterone up to 6-8 hours later even for a single dose as small as 5mg. Higher doses or repeated daily dosing would probably extend that period of noticeable effects to a full day or even more.

source: Androsterone Half Life

Experienced

Well like truffles really, but it's not super conscious of a sensation, most people don't consciously notice if they do sense it in others
Yeah it smells earthy and very nice I gotta experiment more with the smell to have expanded notes about it. But it smells great.