haidut

Forum Supporter

Spokey

I've been trying to find something reliable about estrogen's involvement in gout. Gout sufferers seem to report that smoked foods and beer (yeasty things) and quorn can bring on an attack, which made me wonder if some how the estrogens in these things were the prompting agent. I suppose just the involvement in inflammation might be enough.
Do you have any references?
(I found something that was trying to show estrogen down regulating xanthine oxidase, but I'm not sure I trust them since it looked like pharma craziness to a degree. The said hypoxia caused upregulation and then estrogen reduced it.. Which seems like lunacy in light of the fact estrogen promotes tissue hypoxia...)

TreasureVibe

I've been trying to find something reliable about estrogen's involvement in gout. Gout sufferers seem to report that smoked foods and beer (yeasty things) and quorn can bring on an attack, which made me wonder if some how the estrogens in these things were the prompting agent. I suppose just the involvement in inflammation might be enough.
Do you have any references?
(I found something that was trying to show estrogen down regulating xanthine oxidase, but I'm not sure I trust them since it looked like pharma craziness to a degree. The said hypoxia caused upregulation and then estrogen reduced it.. Which seems like lunacy in light of the fact estrogen promotes tissue hypoxia...)
Taking Androsterone (just once) already cleared a yeasty looking candida-like presence on my index finger. It might be somatids, Google that!

Avi Goldberg

@haidut
Dear Georgi,
I just don't see the data supporting the use of Anderostendione as a means to remove uric acid from the body. Only one study showed an improvement of monotherapy, the rest showed no effect. They did show effect of chloro....butyrate to lower UA. If I understand corretly Anderostandione treatment is more related to testosterone rather then thyroid.
I would love to see some more data or to know if I'm mistaken.
Thank you.

High_Prob

Atromid was not just Androsterone, it was a combination therapy with Clofibrate and Androsterone.

Actually there were two presentations: Atromid (Clofibrate with Androsterone) and Atromid-S (Clofibrate without Androsterone).

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals