J

jb116

Are you sure about the tan? This is the first such report we are getting. Tanning should not really happen without UV light.
Is there any chance a reaction to DMSO could have raised their estrogen? Dr. Peat has mentioned many times that estrogen darkens the skin. That could explain "tanning" without UV.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there any chance a reaction to DMSO could have raised their estrogen? Dr. Peat has mentioned many times that estrogen darkens the skin. That could explain "tanning" without UV.

I guess it could be possible but it would have to be a great estrogen surge to cause these effects. And if estrogen surges so much, nipples should get puffy and sensitive and libido would tank. I don't think any of these happened. Best to do a blood test for prolactin and estrone and see if there is any change.

Wagner83

I guess it could be possible but it would have to be a great estrogen surge to cause these effects. And if estrogen surges so much, nipples should get puffy and sensitive and libido would tank. I don't think any of these happened. Best to do a blood test for prolactin and estrone and see if there is any change.
He reported the same: Androsterone - Androgenic, Anti-estrogenic, Thyromimetic Neurosteroid
Perhaps an increase in skin quality with a "healthier" (not sure if it's healthier) color to it (less pale) explains it, maybe it depends on bloodflow or collagen, or maybe it has to do with estrogens..

ubiety

He reported the same: Androsterone - Androgenic, Anti-estrogenic, Thyromimetic Neurosteroid
Perhaps an increase in skin quality with a "healthier" (not sure if it's healthier) color to it (less pale) explains it, maybe it depends on bloodflow or collagen, or maybe it has to do with estrogens..

Good find. My darker skin color is definitely triggered from using Andro and I was surprised more didn't report it. I've also been using kuinone with dmso recently, but that + pansterone doesn't change my color. The change in skin color only lasts for maybe 1 day after I stop using andro.

I've had puffy nipples (though never sensitive) for awhile, but they actually shrank when using the 3+ drops of Andro - which is what I hoped would happen.

I'm still experimenting with Andro for some consistent results in different areas, and so far the most noticeably consistent are the fascinating social interactions (as several have also reported) and darker skin color.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

ubiety

Care to share yours?

I think I've posted about it on this or another Andro thread. Reactions from others seem in reverse - some acquaintances and family ignore me or act aggressively - especially older women. Some people who didn't talk to me much before are suddenly friendly.

Young women 20s-30s are very chatty and flirtatious, and I'm in my 50s... And big smiles and/or stares - even from a distance when approaching, so not sure how they're picking up a pheromone scent.

It's all quite entertaining.

Tomorrow I'm in a meeting with a lot of people - a situation where I would never use Andro so I don't have to deal with pheromone reactions on top of the usual pontificating and posturing.

Black Ops

Can someone link the human study regarding injections of 200mg which caused suppression? For some reason I cant seem to find it anywhere

Thanks

Douglas Ek

Hi guys!
So I've finally decided to buy Androsterone and some other products.
Very interesting thing I would like to share that's just reinforcing what everyone said about Androsterone as a pheromone.
First time I applied it, it was to my chest. Because my chest area is quite veiny so thought that would be a good application area if you want it to spread it with the blood.
Anyway so I went out met my girlfriend and usually she tells me that I smell good (i have this perfume she really likes).
But today was different she was really digging her nose into my chest and kept repeating that I smelled so good and whispered something like "**** you know what i really just wanna do". Lol it was nuts I started laughing because I was just thinking that it has to be the androsterone.
Then 2 days later when we went to bed I was so intrigued by the initial response I had 2-4 drops on my chest and went to bed with her.
Again she smelled me and the first thing she said is that I smell like sex. Like the smell made her think about sex.
Other than that so far I have not experienced a lot else worth reporting. Maybe a calmer better mood but nothing outstanding yet. I will continue to experiment and if any other experiences pops up worth mentioning I'll report back.

Glexx

Hi,

in the last year i made experiment with androsterone and keto-dht (which i stopped bc it was to stimulating). I used to use just 3-4 drops of andro daily at max. And i just want to share my labs ( in attachment). At this time i used some dhea on my skin, but not so regular and use daily up to 100 mcg of cynoplus.
On labs i have very low vit d. It was 17.02. End that winter was very dark. Btw my testo and mt dht was very high

Attachments

• 27605144_1703805479680748_1523888381_o.jpg
    27605144_1703805479680748_1523888381_o.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Glexx

I took it for almost 2 months (andro). Keto-dht gives me big adrenaline rush and it was soo hard to think clear. At this time i was on 3 completed year of no PUFA diet. Strictly RP foods only

Wagner83

I took it for almost 2 months (andro). Keto-dht gives me big adrenaline rush and it was soo hard to think clear. At this time i was on 3 completed year of no PUFA diet. Strictly RP foods only
Ok, so that was my point I'd be surprised if you found androsterone stimulating, too sedating wouldn't surprise me though. What positive effects have you noticed from androsterone? Have they remained after you stopped using it? Did you see negative effects?

Glexx

In my case it works as a relaxant. Better libido and it was easier to make decisions. But i found that some men become more aggressive. Women attention not so better or maybe even stay on the same good level

Glexx

btw i asked Ray about those study :

"Three varieties of celery root from Romanian market were tested for the androsterone content using the extraction and the LC-MS/MS methods described. The results varied from 7.44 – 12.03 mg/kg in wet celery. These results offer a first view on the Romanian celery market when referring to androsterone."

http://chem.ubbcluj.ro/~studiachemia/issues/chemia2016_3/tom2/12_Simedru_etal_415_422.pdf

Using celery for health benefits. He replied that smelling is safe but eating celery could bring inflammation

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi,

in the last year i made experiment with androsterone and keto-dht (which i stopped bc it was to stimulating). I used to use just 3-4 drops of andro daily at max. And i just want to share my labs ( in attachment). At this time i used some dhea on my skin, but not so regular and use daily up to 100 mcg of cynoplus.
On labs i have very low vit d. It was 17.02. End that winter was very dark. Btw my testo and mt dht was very high

This is awesome! Thanks so much!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. So despite dht levels way above range and high T vit d was low (High Estrogen (Androgen Deficiency) Causes Low Vitamin D; DHT Is Therapeutic). How long had you been on 11-keto dht / androsterone? I think they would count 11-keto-dht as regular dht wouldn't they @haidut? What do you mean by stimulating? 11-keto-dht and androsterone have different effects, one being stimulating while the other isn't.

At least in the US they do not detect 11-keto DHT as DHT. I think the equipment is sensitive enough to know the difference. I have gotten other reports from people doing regular tests through their doctor and their DHT did not move. However, two people who are competitive athletes (and used 11-keto DHT) did their own doping tests pre-emptively and reported that despite 11-keto DHT not changing their DHT levels it massively skewed some sort of proprietary androgen metabolite ratios used to detect doping tests. Both of them were told this chemical would trigger a positive doping test despite not changing regular DHT levels.
Anyways, unless the European test is somehow different from the US one, then I suspect the rise in DHT is from androsterone.

Antonello

@haidut androsterone is probably my favorite supplement, I like the way rats react when I’m on it BUT what I have noticed is that now even one drop make balls rats shrink, I’ve tried different routes as support androsterone with pregnenolone or dhea to give the testicle some raw material but it looks like It shut down the gonads and no matter how much time i wait for them to come back to normal size, androsterone shut the system down all the time.
It’s weird because at the begging of my journey it was helping with rats size.
I didn’t expect this because you mentioned few time the negative feedback loop shouldn’t kick in at low dosages and it’s true at the beginning I’ve push too much the accelerator but recently I’ve act very mindful with poor results.

Wagner83

"no matter how long"
How long is that?
" I've pushed the accelerator"
What dose and where did you apply it? Was it in dmso or SFA?

Antonello

"no matter how long"
How long is that?
" I've pushed the accelerator"
What dose and where did you apply it? Was it in dmso or SFA?
When shutdown happen I wait at least three days without any steroids and my balls start to come back to normal size.
At the begging of my experiment with androsterone I’ve tried high dosage but no more than 10mg, I couldn’t sustained the side effect of dry joints and some weird heart palpitation probably from low cortisol.
I’ve always used the sfa version with dosage of 1-2 mg on balls.