Broken man

That makes sense. Although there is one other issue which ive been having although I can't attribute it directly to androsterone. I've been feeling breathless at night like I can't take as much air in and I have to use a fan to get some relief. The same issue happens with gonadin so I'm not too sure what's going on. I'm guessing some low co2 issue maybe?
What about lactate?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That makes sense. Although there is one other issue which ive been having although I can't attribute it directly to androsterone. I've been feeling breathless at night like I can't take as much air in and I have to use a fan to get some relief. The same issue happens with gonadin so I'm not too sure what's going on. I'm guessing some low co2 issue maybe?

That or low blood sugar.

Jsaute21

Has anybody had success taking this product consistently for an extended period of time? It almost seems to good to be true for me. I take it 2-3x a week at 2-3 MG and it makes me noticeably calmer and arms tighten. DHT type symptoms.

milk_lover

Has anybody had success taking this product consistently for an extended period of time? It almost seems to good to be true for me. I take it 2-3x a week at 2-3 MG and it makes me noticeably calmer and arms tighten. DHT type symptoms.
I like it but people around me seem to avoid me or not be chill around me..

Jsaute21

I like it but people around me seem to avoid me or not be chill around me..
Last night after a workout i was probably 147 degrees and up till 3 am or so. Granted this was after a long day, a caffeine pill, mexican coke, oxidal & taurine pre workout at 530 or so. The andro with my post workout meal seemed to make me fairly hyper thyroid with 2 topical drops along with 1 oral. I ususally do not elicit this type of reaction but libido was uncomfortably charged up. It was the type of effect you would hope for at noon but dread for at midnight if that makes sense.

Wagner83

Don't you have issues mixing caffeine and oxidal? Which solvent do you use for androsterone? Not sure if you tried it but one drop sublingual/oral pansterone and seemed to really help with mood, social interactions etc..

Jsaute21

Don't you have issues mixing caffeine and oxidal? Which solvent do you use for androsterone? Not sure if you tried it but one drop sublingual/oral pansterone and seemed to really help with mood, social interactions etc..
No issues mixing Caffeine & Oxidal. Put it in my coke regularly and find it to be a nice pre workout tool. I use the SFA ester with Andro. I like Pansterone a lot. Have been using Stressnon more lately just because i bought it a while ago. I feel a subtle androgenic boost with pregnenolone but nothing of note what so ever. Feel like it is a wash for me.

milk_lover

Last night after a workout i was probably 147 degrees and up till 3 am or so. Granted this was after a long day, a caffeine pill, mexican coke, oxidal & taurine pre workout at 530 or so. The andro with my post workout meal seemed to make me fairly hyper thyroid with 2 topical drops along with 1 oral. I ususally do not elicit this type of reaction but libido was uncomfortably charged up. It was the type of effect you would hope for at noon but dread for at midnight if that makes sense.
Yeah I kinda had the same thing on andro. It's hard to sleep early when I was on it. Just like you put it, it's similar to thyroid.

Ron J

Any theories in regards to men around you acting aggressive? I looked it up and came across websites dedicated to pheromones, and androsterone seemed to have a positive effect. Perhaps it's just jealousy.

sladerunner69

Do you have IBS? Androgens can worsen lps induced brain inflammation.
Sometimes. I can get IBS symptoms if I drink to much coffee or if I have more than one drink of alcohol. Also I think I get it when I take vitamin e orally.

I was thinking it could be a reaction from the dmso, someone else complained about dizziness/confusion from dmso products. However I also have post finasteride syndrome and many guys with that do not respons well to androgens, but other guys do.

Wagner83

Anyone feel disorieted/confused after using this?
I think you've been trying to use these products for ages now, you have a special condition and you seem to always struggle with supplements, so maybe this is a clue you shouldn't use them. For the record I saw 2 guys (or so, I think they had PFS or an other condition) who reported improved baseline from oral androsterone cycles (300 mg or so per day).

Dhair

I think you've been trying to use these products for ages now, you have a special condition and you seem to always struggle with supplements, so maybe this is a clue you shouldn't use them. For the record I saw 2 guys (or so, I think they had PFS or an other condition) who reported improved baseline from oral androsterone cycles (300 mg or so per day).
Androsterone seems to be overall very well tolerated in PFS people.
I will say that I felt very strange when I was taking higher doses up to 15mg. It felt like my brain could only see the outline of objects, and not the objects themselves. I tried this a few times just to confirm the effect. Pretty disturbing. I have only used the DMSO version, not the SFA esters.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Constatine

Is this personal experience or based on studies? I have seen evidence to the contrary from both personal experience and studies like the one below.
Inflammation-Induced TLR4 Expression And Reactive Oxygen Species Are Attenuated By Dihydrotestostero
I was referring to this: Dihydrotestosterone Stimulates Cerebrovascular Inflammation through NFκB, Modulating Contractile Function, and this Deleterious effects of dihydrotestosterone on cerebral ischemic injury but your study is much more relevant regarding endotoxin.

sladerunner69

Yeah true. And I did stop using them for a while. But I do see improvements along with the ill effects. Im wondering if it just down to the dmso, because someone reported similar issues, supposedly from dmso. I need more witnesses to be convinced...

sladerunner69

Androsterone seems to be overall very well tolerated in PFS people.
I will say that I felt very strange when I was taking higher doses up to 15mg. It felt like my brain could only see the outline of objects, and not the objects themselves. I tried this a few times just to confirm the effect. Pretty disturbing. I have only used the DMSO version, not the SFA esters.

Yes I think what you are describing is similar to my difficulty concentrating and focussing. Ive also heard that dmso can damage the eyes, some here have reported it.

Dhair

Yes I think what you are describing is similar to my difficulty concentrating and focussing. Ive also heard that dmso can damage the eyes, some here have reported it.
It doesn't feel like an eye problem to me. I sometimes get dry eyes from DMSO, but this is different. It feels like a brain issue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals