Wagner83

You forgot the D.
I did not forget it I don't have any, I still wanted to report that without D, I could not match the effects of estroban at all. I've seen a few things on how great k2+d3 could be so that could be something worth experimenting with on its own.

Black Ops

The rats review of androsterone after 3 weeks of use (2 drops in the morning and at night)

-Morning woods appears every morning
-Erection quality increased significantly
-However for some reason, the rate becomes really sensitised to adrenaline to a point where pulse goes over 100. This is especially prominent at night. the rat discontinued androsterone for the night and noticed adrenaline symptoms wasn't as high

Wagner83

-However for some reason, the rate becomes really sensitised to adrenaline to a point where pulse goes over 100. This is especially prominent at night. the rat discontinued androsterone for the night and noticed adrenaline symptoms wasn't as high
Which solvent did you choose and where do you apply it?

Why do you talk about adrenaline besides the increase in pulse?

Black Ops

MCT oral

Heartbeat is strong and fast. Can feel it in my chest. Anxious feeling unless I talk some salt+OJ to bring it down

Wagner83

MCT oral

Heartbeat is strong and fast. Can feel it in my chest. Anxious feeling unless I talk some salt+OJ to bring it down
Do you have cold hands and feet or do you feel warm? If you don't eat enough there are a lot of chances you'll get stress reactions.

Black Ops

Warm hands and feet especially at night. I've been eating alot more but the adrenaline doesn't come down. I've stopped it for now and the issues have completly disappeared

Black Ops

And for some reason, my ears go red hot at night and occasionally during the day. I need to use a fan to cool them down. Very weird. Gonna experiment with topical method to see any difference

Wagner83

Warm hands and feet especially at night. I've been eating alot more but the adrenaline doesn't come down. I've stopped it for now and the issues have completly disappeared
From the little I've read it sounds like the opposite of what adrenaline would do.

A.R

And for some reason, my ears go red hot at night and occasionally during the day. I need to use a fan to cool them down. Very weird. Gonna experiment with topical method to see any difference
Have you been mixing the drops with a liquid and swallowing to take the oral dose, or is it straight from the bottle? Tasting androsterone in the mouth isn't a good experience

Black Ops

Straight from the bottle. Dropping it under the tongue then swallowing. The taste doesn't bother me as such

mogwog

Another quick review...

My rat's been supplementing with the Androsterone+Pansterone combo as advised here for around 2 months. This stack was administered on the gonads, 1 drop of each steroid. Anything above 1 dropped caused a lot of pimples to raise on the upper arms and back, as well as the forehead. So my rat decided to stay with 1 drop each applied daily.

For about the first 3 weeks, my rat noticed quite a significant amount of slimming down and more definition of muscles. Muscles were not big, but more ripped/more defined/lean. After about 1-2 months this, my rat started noticing decreased libido, but continued with this stack. Muscles stayed ripped and fat continued to shed without trying; libido was not the same and seemed to continue to decline.

After about 2.5-3 months, my rat added TyroMix to the stack; alternating between 2 drops morning and night on the gonads, or 3 drops. No drastic change was observed except increased appetite. Then, my rat decided to remove Androsterone+Pansterone from the stack and continued with TyroMix only. Immediately after, libido increased by a huge amount, as well as amount of semen produced. Muscles still ripped/lean with slightly more definition, as well as a noticeable increase in overall energy. I wonder why that would be. So far, rat's been on 4 days of doing just TyroMix.

Wagner83

Your issues and physical progress matches what some people experience when they use too much compounds like vit K2 mk 4 on scrotum, white button mushroom broth etc.. Haidut has suggested that steroids build up over time.

Last edited:

Stramonium

My rat is on its second bottle of Androsterone, I think the first bottle was not absorbing as well because it was the MCT + Vit E dissolved version. But after giving it Androsterone SFA version it has experienced increased body temperatures, slimming and muscle definition (muscles look fuller, it actually surprised me how fast the effects were). The first couple of weeks it was experiencing joint pains but they went away after a while. My rat loves having this anti-estrogen compound in a compact bottle :)

Constatine

My rat is on its second bottle of Androsterone, I think the first bottle was not absorbing as well because it was the MCT + Vit E dissolved version. But after giving it Androsterone SFA version it has experienced increased body temperatures, slimming and muscle definition (muscles look fuller, it actually surprised me how fast the effects were). The first couple of weeks it was experiencing joint pains but they went away after a while. My rat loves having this anti-estrogen compound in a compact bottle :)
Very cool, how much do you take and do you experience tiredness?

Black Ops

@haidut

Do you have any idea on what would cause hot ears whilst taking androsterone. I've decided to try this again as its anti-estrogen effects are amazing and fortunately the adrenaline symptoms have subsided.

schultz

My mom also is very aggressive when I apply it.

menopause and she has hashimotos.

I've noticed the same thing with my mom! At the time I was taking about 6 drops at a time topically. She acted noticeably different to me. It was so noticeable that I thought maybe it was something else, something I did or said, and not the Androsterone. I don't take it currently and she is her normal self again.

My mother also has hashimotos and menopause. She supplements estrogen, progesterone, testosterone (not daily).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Do you have any idea on what would cause hot ears whilst taking androsterone. I've decided to try this again as its anti-estrogen effects are amazing and fortunately the adrenaline symptoms have subsided.

Well, it is thyromimetic and raises temps. Progesterone gives me the same effects of hot ears, at about the same doses. I personally find combining progesterone with androsterone best - both for physical and mental benefits.

Black Ops

That makes sense. Although there is one other issue which ive been having although I can't attribute it directly to androsterone. I've been feeling breathless at night like I can't take as much air in and I have to use a fan to get some relief. The same issue happens with gonadin so I'm not too sure what's going on. I'm guessing some low co2 issue maybe?