Wagner83

ehmmm.... nope?
I smelt it a few more times since then. I can't assert 100% that it's androsterone but it does smell like it, usually it's very strong, perhaps they particularly enjoy it and lather themselves with it more than with other perfumes.

schultz

perhaps they particularly enjoy it and lather themselves with it more than with other perfumes.

My wife says Androsterone smells like bad breath lol. Meanwhile I love the smell. Not sure what that all means..... :shock:

Wagner83

My wife says Androsterone smells like bad breath lol. Meanwhile I love the smell. Not sure what that all means..... :shock:
Tell us more about your wife, is she hairy with strong arms ? :ss2

What is your experience with this supplement btw?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you thinking combining andro with pregnenolone topically near the pelvic area too much kill for the libido? I am talking about low doses like one drop of Andro and one drop of Stressnone..

I think at lower doses it should help. But the dose is key as in higher doses androsterone may lower estrogen too much and affect libido.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Androsterone (in SFA) is probably my rats fav. idealabs substance. As with 5a-dhp and Pansterone the dosages are kept low, like 2-4 drops at most.
Great benefit on overall mood, and doesnt seem to lose effects if used too often like for example 5a-dhp which i need to take breaks from.

Excellent, thanks so much for the feedback! Interesting that androsterone does not lose benefits while 5a-DHP needs to be cycled. Maybe shows that male organisms need androgens more than progestins...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Have you noticed at what times she says this? Middle of beginning of her cycle? Also, would you say she is high--androgen woman? It is easy to measure - if the facial width to height ratio is higher than 1 than she is probably of the high-androgen type and may not like androsterone smell much.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wagner83

I see. Well, she is muscular but I don't think she is hairy. Wait, I thought only males "choke the chicken"!? How is she doing that if she is a female??
:ss2

Lol, I meant my "chicken".

Anyways, I hope all of this encourages everyone to avoid KFC.

Broken man

I love the smell of Androsterone and some my female friends noticed that my smell is good even I was sweating alot. Problem is that my girlfriend dont like it and she dont like smell of Androsterone. I can tell that girls which liked the smell had bigger ***s.

schultz

Tell us more about your wife, is she hairy with strong arms ? :ss2

What is your experience with this supplement btw?

lol, well actually no. She does have very lean arms with not much fat if that says anything. Very feminine voice. Her leg hair went away during the last pregnancy and is sort of just returning but is not very noticeable.

Have you noticed at what times she says this? Middle of beginning of her cycle? Also, would you say she is high--androgen woman? It is easy to measure - if the facial width to height ratio is higher than 1 than she is probably of the high-androgen type and may not like androsterone smell much.

After responding to Wagner above I realized that when I had her smell it she was currently breastfeeding and it wasn't that long after giving birth (3-6 months?), so she didn't even have her cycle at the time. I just tried it again with her (she is a few days past ovulation I think...) and she said it smelt like DMSO and then once that wore off she said it didn't really smell like anything pleasant lol. What does it say about me that I like the smell? Also, I've noticed my pig kind of smells like androsterone, so I had to look that up because I thought I was imagining things. Apparently male pigs have a steroid in their saliva. It's not androsterone but androstenone and according to wikipedia... "Depending upon the subject, it is reported to be an unpleasant, sweaty, urinous smell, a woody smell, or even a pleasant floral smell." Woody and floral happens to be how I would describe androsterone. Yes very weird things are happening at the Schultz household. My wife thinks androsterone smells "not pleasant" and I think the family pig smells floral and woodsy. :woot: Meanwhile, while writing this, my daughter, who just turned 4, told my wife: "Hey mama, bite my shiny metal ****!" That sums my life up folks. o_O

I'll ask her to smell it at all times of her cycle and see if it changes.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
"Hey mama, bite my shiny metal ****!"

Lol, are you sure it wasn't you or your wife who used that language at some point first? Children that young usually simply imitate adults.

ddjd

@haidut any chance androsterone could increase Serotonin at all? I noticed some great effects but unfortunately also my classic high Serotonin symptom of hair shedding after taking 5 drops.

brix

Androsterone (in SFA) is probably my rats fav. idealabs substance. As with 5a-dhp and Pansterone the dosages are kept low, like 2-4 drops at most.
Great benefit on overall mood, and doesnt seem to lose effects if used too often like for example 5a-dhp which i need to take breaks from.

are you using topically or orally?

johnwester130

could this be used on clothing to make it smell nice ?

or is the pheromone only activated upon the skin ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals