TubZy

Further update:

Some good things have finally happened and i think it is down to using the Andro.

I have been using the Andro since early may i think. I could tell it was doing some positive things, but i was also getting some not so nice things happening as well.

Namely i was getting a big stomach feeling, bloated etc. My chest area was also feeling bigger. I was feeling tired at points in the day and generally was off.

So i tried lowering, then stopping the Andro (only do 2 drops max per night).

Now the important thing to take on board is that i also use ProgestE and T4. In the last week i have realised that the ProgestE may be responsible for me not feeling so good and it also ties in with using Andro.

So this is what has changed. I am now using 25mcg more T4 per day. This is an increase from 125 to 150. I have stopped all progesterone and i am taking 2 drops of Andro per night. I am also looking at adding back in 1 drop pansterone.

I am feeling very well and am not having any tired periods in the day. My skin is very much darker and healthier looking. My life and health have taken a big jump forward.

These updates are here to help haidut work out what influences what when we add in these hormones.

My thinking is that the andro has improved thyroid function and so more thyroid can now be used without pooling. It has also reduced the need for progesterone as the two hormones were doing similar things and so i was getting to much of one hormone. It could have been cortisol, but i am not fully sure.

All very positive and i will update in the future with how i am getting on. I have also ordered some 5adhp, but at the moment i won't be trying any if i maintain a good balance with what i am taking at the moment.

So you think andro was burning up your T4 pools too quick making you feel worse? I.e. adding in more T4 added to the pool so andro can work it's proper magic again..how is your cholesterol BTW?

marsaday

Yes I think this may be happening. A blood test would show ft4 levels lower than last test I suppose. This means it is getting used up properly. The decrease won't be huge but if you know your body it is good to see a lower ft4 number if supplementing artificially.

I also saw this happen when I first used progesE.

Cholesterol is good. It is in range and ldl is lower as are trig,s. I know in the ray peat world low cholesterol is not such a good thing.

Wagner83

Yes I think this may be happening. A blood test would show ft4 levels lower than last test I suppose. This means it is getting used up properly. The decrease won't be huge but if you know your body it is good to see a lower ft4 number if supplementing artificially.

I also saw this happen when I first used progesE.

Cholesterol is good. It is in range and ldl is lower as are trig,s. I know in the ray peat world low cholesterol is not such a good thing.
Why do you use T4 only?

marsaday

Because it is more effective than T3. I have tried all combinations of thyroid meds and i do use a little T3 - 3mcg max per day, but at the moment i am not using any.

I find T3 has become less effective for me over the years and i think it is because the body doesn't require it as much. My conversion is very good and so T4 is enough for me.

Some people do better on T3 only, some on natural thyroid hormones. There are no hard rules when it comes to thyroid treatment. What works for one doesn't always work for another.

TeslaFan

Will this be offered in SFA esters solvent, please? I find it to be the best solvent of all.

rocklobster

I've been taking Androsterone consistently for over two months. First day with Androsterone an I got the worst headache I've ever felt in my life as well as a fever, when I decided to give it another shot I initially felt super tired and would subsequently feel like I got hit by a truck the next morning if I'd take it before bed. After searching on the boards, it was mentioned that a low oral dose of DHEA might help the intense sleepiness and it did. 5mg oral DHEA + 1-2 drops Androsterone on forearm seems to give me a calming effect without any tiredness, while also helping any depressive feelings...sometimes I get emotional blunting/low affect though. Overall it has definitely lowered my constant fight or flight/adrenaline response that was eating me alive earlier this year. I use it on an on-needed basis now.

Tried Pansterone combined with Androsterone in order to help the intense pettiness and irritability felt on Pansterone alone with no success.

japanesedude

Irritability is the most common side effects from DHEA and Pregnenolone(maybe Andro too)
Someone recommended Thiamine to me.but I don't know how its prevent irritability from these substances.
so I would recommend Taurine over Thiamine.
Taurine can stop irritability and calm you down.
If you drink coffee,taurine can also help possible stress responce from caffine.
also Taurine would stimulates gonads enzymes which are needed to convert DHEA into Testosterone.

Rand56

Early indication is I really like the non-DMSO version of andro. So far, I think I even like it better than the DMSO version. Taking it orally.

ravensburger

Female reporting on Androsterone...

Two drops on the wrist this morning.
The happy, calm feeling was overwhelming. Also felt nice and warm.

This is one of the best experiences I've had from Haidut's supplements. I feel so stress resistant it's incredible.

I don't plan on taking high amounts of this. One or two drops maximum and I definitely need to get some labs done.

mistermr

@haidut does this contain the 1-dhea version of androsterone, which would be synthetic, or is a bioidentical androsterone? Would there even be any difference?

Jez

Hi all,
I thought I'd share Androsterone results. So I got a bottle of andro in dmso and applied 8 drops to the back of my hand at night before bed until the bottle was gone. These are the pathology results. My estro dropped very nicely and testo has increased a little which is good. I hope this helps, its been a vital piece of the puzzle in recovering from overtraining and undereating. Aside from andro I only ate a peat inspired diet of lite milk, gelatin, about 150g of muscle meat a day, sugar fruit and around 150g starch a day from white potato. Cals where tracked at 2700 per day at 55/25/20 macros. Thanks @haidut for an awesome supplement that I think has worked wonders and proven by path results.

Attachments

• Results.docx
    67.5 KB · Views: 104

IhateFin

Does this have the potential to upregulate 5AR activity? I ask cuz mine is shot due to use of finasteride a few years back.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will this be offered in SFA esters solvent, please? I find it to be the best solvent of all.

Yes, as of now all former DMSO supplements (except MelaNon) use the SFA/ethanol solvent.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Early indication is I really like the non-DMSO version of andro. So far, I think I even like it better than the DMSO version. Taking it orally.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Female reporting on Androsterone...

Two drops on the wrist this morning.
The happy, calm feeling was overwhelming. Also felt nice and warm.

This is one of the best experiences I've had from Haidut's supplements. I feel so stress resistant it's incredible.

I don't plan on taking high amounts of this. One or two drops maximum and I definitely need to get some labs done.

Great! If you do any blood tests please share.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut does this contain the 1-dhea version of androsterone, which would be synthetic, or is a bioidentical androsterone? Would there even be any difference?

Nope, no 1-DHEA. Not sure who started calling the DHEA variations "andro". There is only one androsterone and it is a fully saturated steroid. All of the 1-DHEA, 2-DHEA, 3-DHEA, 5-DHEA (regular DHEA), etc have at least one unsaturated double bond. Our androsterone is pure, bioidentical androsterone which is what DHT eventually metabolizes into and conversely androsterone can metabolize into. Neither 1-DHEA nor any of the other unsaturated ones (except regular DHEA) metabolize into DHT of other saturated steroids AFAIK.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi all,
I thought I'd share Androsterone results. So I got a bottle of andro in dmso and applied 8 drops to the back of my hand at night before bed until the bottle was gone. These are the pathology results. My estro dropped very nicely and testo has increased a little which is good. I hope this helps, its been a vital piece of the puzzle in recovering from overtraining and undereating. Aside from andro I only ate a peat inspired diet of lite milk, gelatin, about 150g of muscle meat a day, sugar fruit and around 150g starch a day from white potato. Cals where tracked at 2700 per day at 55/25/20 macros. Thanks @haidut for an awesome supplement that I think has worked wonders and proven by path results.

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals