sladerunner69

@japanesedude - how about you drop pansterone for now and continue to take androsterone while keeping up with the other Peat-y stuff (lots of dairy/calcium, fruits, coffee, sunshine/red light, daily raw carrot, liver, ADEK)?

Coffee, niacinamide, aspirin, red light/sunlight, sodium, carvohydeate all have immediate warming effects. Stop messing around with the stuff that is hurting you currently.

Androsterone, preg, dhea all have much more intense warming effects than any of those things.

PUTFOT

Why would androsterone make one feel better than androsterone+pansterone at 1:1 ratio?

With andro and pan body feels tighter and drier, beard grows faster, hungrier. With just andro beard grows slower but feel better, more positive, and chiller.

Is andro and pan lowering estrogen too much? Increasing it somewhat? Other things?
Though andro+pan feels androgenic, feel even kind of depressed on it. What can this be? A guess is estrogen increase, but body temp is high, libido hard, no water retention.

PUTFOT

Though andro+pan feels androgenic, feel even kind of depressed on it. What can this be? A guess is estrogen increase, but body temp is high, libido hard, no water retention.
Maybe high progesterone from the pregnenolone?

japanesedude

Im using 4drops of MCT ver Pansterone sublingally and few drops of DMSO ver Androsterone on scrotum.
MCT ver Pansterone it self made my body much drier,dry joint,reduce water retention. not gives me puffy nipple. but it makes me feel depressed and weak. not gives me high body temp.
This is a absolutely opposite effects to DMSO ver Pansterone.
but libido is better than I was on DMSO ver Pansterone.
Andosterone makes me sedative and relax but also irritates me at same times.

Maybe high progesterone from the pregnenolone?

That can be possible. low Estrogen can cause depression.

marsaday

First experience with androsterone:

So far the androsterone has not had any negative effects like the pansterone has had.

I think there has been some positive effect.

I think it does have some good effect on mood as it has made me a little more calmer and a bit more up in the later mornings.

I am not taking a huge amount. It has been 2 drops on waking and possibly 1 drop in the afternoon. It has been 3 days since i started.

So i have a couple of questions.

1) What amounts are people using per day and how are you dosing ?

2) Does anyone take progesterone with it ? I use 2 drops of progestE per day BUT i wonder if the androsterone will need this to be dropped to 1 drop per day

3) My appetite may have increased a bit. Anyone else ?

Another update:

I am now using androsterone 2 drops at bedtime PLUS 2 drops pansterone.

I have seen a good improvement in overall health. I am not experiencing tired spots as much in the daytime and my body is warmer, muscles tighter/stronger.

I still take 2 drops of progestE per day and 125 T4 plus 3mcg T3.

It seems my body has been missing the androgen side of things for these years. thyroid can only do so much.

Black Ops

Just wondering about the legalities of importing androsterone in the UK for personal use

Can't find much on it so would appreciate some info

TeslaFan

I like Androsterone. It gives me an antidepressant effect, and generally I feel more put together when I take it. However, I did notice one side-effect. If I take it for several days in a row, my lips turn dark red. If I continue another few days, my gums will also turn dark red. To return things to normal, I have to stop taking it for about 3 days. Has anyone else experienced such side-effect, or knows anything about it?

marsaday

Another update:

I am now using androsterone 2 drops at bedtime PLUS 2 drops pansterone.

I have seen a good improvement in overall health. I am not experiencing tired spots as much in the daytime and my body is warmer, muscles tighter/stronger.

I still take 2 drops of progestE per day and 125 T4 plus 3mcg T3.

It seems my body has been missing the androgen side of things for these years. thyroid can only do so much.

Further update:

I have stopped pansterone again as having some issues. I have also stopped androsterone as of last night. Today i feel much better.

I have been feeling down taking 2 x androsterone every night for about 3 weeks now. I stopped the pansterone because this wasn't working for me.

Now i think the androsterone has been useful, but i think i may only need one drop per night or a drop every few days. For now i will back off a little for a few days.

So my question is = has the androsterone built up in my system a little too much, hence i haven't been feeling so good.

I have also noticed another effect. I have been putting weight on round my stomach. This has been a little weird for me and i am sure i will get rid of it, but has anyone else had this issue. My face has also become more fuller / healthier because of the androsterone.

So i am seeing positive stuff from using it, but also negative and i think i need to find the level which works best for me.

B

Braveheart

Further update:

I have stopped pansterone again as having some issues. I have also stopped androsterone as of last night. Today i feel much better.

I have been feeling down taking 2 x androsterone every night for about 3 weeks now. I stopped the pansterone because this wasn't working for me.

Now i think the androsterone has been useful, but i think i may only need one drop per night or a drop every few days. For now i will back off a little for a few days.

So my question is = has the androsterone built up in my system a little too much, hence i haven't been feeling so good.

I have also noticed another effect. I have been putting weight on round my stomach. This has been a little weird for me and i am sure i will get rid of it, but has anyone else had this issue. My face has also become more fuller / healthier because of the androsterone.

So i am seeing positive stuff from using it, but also negative and i think i need to find the level which works best for me.

Think I just improved my situation a lot ...1 drop Androsterone + 1drop K2 on scrotum and 1 drop Stresson + 1 drop Progestin on wrists....surprisingly once a day seems more than enough....goal was to combat adipose and get all the other benefits of these steroids. Less is more, once again?

japanesedude

just 1drop on scrotum at night with 1 cup of coffee gave me good feeling/libido
DHT is GABA agonist so It is good stack with Caffine.
Prevent the rise of adrenaline,cortisol from caffine, and gives me calm and focus.

Wagner83

These are usually associated with high cortisol or estrogens, not "health" .
Rat seems to do better acutely and then worse for the next few days. Also the area where the androsterone is administered still has a strong smell of androsterone 8 hours after, which find off (dmso version).

Last edited:

marsaday

No my face and skin quality is much better. Darker skin colour. Weight is going a bit, but working out a bit more now as well. Taking 1 drop andro from last night and a little more T3 now - 6mcg per day.

I think the Sandro is affecting other hormones in my system, namely T3. I am thinking it is helping the body use it up faster, so giving me some negative symptoms.

Wagner83

Do you mind explaining what is the metabolite of androsterone called " androstanediol", mentioned in this image ?
androsterone-biosynth.jpg
beyond-dht-article.15269

For example looking here on wikipedia it's unclear to me whether it's an estrogen or an androgen.

No my face and skin quality is much better. Darker skin colour. Weight is going a bit, but working out a bit more now as well. Taking 1 drop andro from last night and a little more T3 now - 6mcg per day.

I think the Sandro is affecting other hormones in my system, namely T3. I am thinking it is helping the body use it up faster, so giving me some negative symptoms.
OK , you said you put on weight around the stomach and face was fuller so I took it as water retention or at least increase in fat. Could it be that the androsterone simply makes you eat more?
Did you see @DaveFoster thread on androsterone? It seems to match the experiment I did on my rat in terms of mood, powerful stuff .

Last edited:

marsaday

I think it is more water retention. I don't think i am eating any more food. Everything is the same as before andro.

It may be cortisol excess, but it is not terrible. Really hard to work out what these effects are caused by. The andro in the small dose is good though. My beard growth has really speeded up i think and face looks better quality.

Yesterday i had a nightmare day after trying 1 drop of pansterone the night before (didn't use andro). I was so tired yesterday, until 4pm. I also took my small dose of 3mcg T3 in the morning with my T4. It could have been an excess of thyroid hormone blocking up my system to make me tired. All started to unblock at 4pm and felt much better in the evening. I am now going to leave well alone from the pansterone for now and just focus on getting the andro, thyroid meds and progesterone working as best together.

Next step is to test out what a lower T4 level is like. So drop from 125 to 100 T4 per day.

Mixing up these hormones is complicated and it is not a case of take this, add this and add that and hey presto you are better. The introduction of new hormones seems to be a bit bumpy at first. Been on ProgestE for 2 yrs now and it is great for me. Only take 2 drops per day, but at first i was trying out higher amounts and this wasn't so good.

So introducing the andro looks like it is a similar pattern.

Dante

Do you mind explaining what is the metabolite of androsterone called " androstanediol", mentioned in this image ?
androsterone-biosynth.jpg
beyond-dht-article.15269

For example looking here on wikipedia it's unclear to me whether it's an estrogen or an androgen.

OK , you said you put on weight around the stomach and face was fuller so I took it as water retention or at least increase in fat. Could it be that the androsterone simply makes you eat more?
Did you see @DaveFoster thread on androsterone? It seems to match the experiment I did on my rat in terms of mood, powerful stuff .
It seems like 3-alpha diol. The first compound in the wikipedia page you referred. I don't think its bad or estrogenic.
Wikipedia calls the second compound 3-beta diol "estrogenic" but IMO it just seems like an inverse agonist of ER-beta.
Precision analytics steroid pathway diagram seems better.
http://www.regeneruslabs.com/website/image/ir.attachment/25906_232a29a/datas

Last edited:

Drareg

It seems like 3-alpha diol. The first compound in the wikipedia page you referred. I don't think its bad or estrogenic (but I might be wrong).
Wikipedia calls the second compound 3-beta diol "estrogenic" but IMO it just seems like an inverse agonist of ER-beta.

That's a good chart to look at.
Below shows vitamin K2 which haidut posted on before inhibiting 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 4,This could be helpful as well as increasing nad+ within reason to assist oxidative 3a-hsd rather than reductive 3a-hsd if this is how they are working.
Vitamin K2 binds 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 4 and modulates estrogen metabolism

Wagner83

It seems like 3-alpha diol. The first compound in the wikipedia page you referred. I don't think its bad or estrogenic.
Looking at this chart androsterone can only convert to 5a-androstanediol and not DHT. They associate high insulin and obesity with higher 5-alpha reductase activity.
That's a good chart to look at.
Below shows vitamin K2 which haidut posted on before inhibiting 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 4,This could be helpful as well as increasing nad+ within reason to assist oxidative 3a-hsd rather than reductive 3a-hsd if this is how they are working.
Vitamin K2 binds 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 4 and modulates estrogen metabolism
In the chart they say 17bHSD also converts dhea into androstenediol ( -> T) and androstenedione into T, it also converts androsterone into 5a-androstanediol and the other way round. Are these not the same enzymes as the one mentioned in your link?
Also, from the study:
. From the results of peptide sequences and immunoblots after biotinylated vitamin K2 precipitation, vitamin K seemed to bind each of the known three forms of 17β-HSD4. However, there remains a possibility that the smaller proteins were produced during the precipitation procedures.

Last edited:

Dante

Looking at this chart androsterone can only convert to 5a-androstanediol and not DHT. They associate high insulin and obesity with higher 5-alpha reductase activity.
If I remember haidut said both 3a-HSD and 3b-HSD are bidirectional enzymes. Any endocrinology chart is by no means complete. As far as increased 5ar expression in high insulin/obesity like states I think its protective/adaptive response to counter high estrogen/high cortisol(Most of the enzyme downregulation and upregulation associated with diseases in the chart happen to be correlations/observations rather than the cause of the disease itself)Insulin resistance occurs in state like PCOS where there is increased 5AR expression but most likely it is to prevent further damage/insulin resistance. High 5AR expression and high cortisol sometimes also go hand in hand.

Wagner83

If I remember haidut said both 3a-HSD and 3b-HSD are bidirectional enzymes. Any endocrinology chart is by no means complete. As far as increased 5ar expression in high insulin/obesity like states I think its protective/adaptive response to counter high estrogen/high cortisol(Most of the enzyme downregulation and upregulation associated with diseases in the chart happen to be correlations/observations rather than the cause of the disease itself)Insulin resistance occurs in state like PCOS where there is increased 5AR expression but most likely it is to prevent further damage/insulin resistance. High 5AR expression and high cortisol sometimes also go hand in hand.
Ok thanks that's what I thought as well on the insulin/obesity front, I think there was a study showing high T/high cortisol men were more attractive, maybe it was from the increase in 5-ar activity. I've seen lots of fat people who seem to feel relaxed and good about themselves while also having great beards.

Scenes

Ok thanks that's what I thought as well on the insulin/obesity front, I think there was a study showing high T/high cortisol men were more attractive, maybe it was from the increase in 5-ar activity. I've seen lots of fat people who seem to feel relaxed and good about themselves while also having great beards.

So high cortisol is good for us if we also have high T?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals