OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Given his gyno issue, do you think that's a good move still?

If there is gyno, would test prolactin, cortisol and GH. If any of these is high it may need a different therapy depending on how high it is.

japanesedude

I never got a libido boost from androsterone. In higher doses over 5mg, it seems to be anti-libido. Be careful with your Pansterone dose. Whenever I've gotten tired from Pansterone, it turns out it was converting to estrogen too heavily.

I still don't get any kind of pro libido effects from Androsterone.but It makes sedative and irritate me same time. and improve my sleep with crazy dream.

I would drop the androsterone for a few days or even a week and only use Pansterone. If estrogen gets pushed too low it can cause low libido.
I don't know why but Androsterone(2 drops) and Pansterone (4+drops) used on scrotum made my nipple itchy.
Pansterone and Androsterone both seems to lower cortisol,but doesn't looks to lower Estrogen.
I will apply Androsterone on my nipples again from tomorrow and lets see what happens.
If Androsterone would not help to reduce my gyno, I will order Progestene.

opethfeldt

I still don't get any kind of pro libido effects from Androsterone.but It makes sedative and irritate me same time. and improve my sleep with crazy dream.

I don't know why but Androsterone(2 drops) and Pansterone (4+drops) used on scrotum made my nipple itchy.
Pansterone and Androsterone both seems to lower cortisol,but doesn't looks to lower Estrogen.
I will apply Androsterone on my nipples again from tomorrow and lets see what happens.
If Androsterone would not help to reduce my gyno, I will order Progestene.

You seem to be prone to converting Pansterone to estrogen, as I am. Even using androsterone, if I use 4 drops of Pansterone, I get estrogenic symptoms. This doesn't happen with androsterone alone or with 1 drop of Pansterone and 1 drop of androsterone. I would try that and see how you fare.

japanesedude

You seem to be prone to converting Pansterone to estrogen, as I am. Even using androsterone, if I use 4 drops of Pansterone, I get estrogenic symptoms. This doesn't happen with androsterone alone or with 1 drop of Pansterone and 1 drop of androsterone. I would try that and see how you fare.

Yes.I believe that I have estrogen dominace since I was a teenager.
maybe 1;1 doses can stop estrogenic effects from Pansterone. I will try it.
btw,I just applied 1 drop of Androsterone on itchy nipple and It was instantly killed itching and discomfort of the nipple within 30min
god DMSO! The effect is pretty quick !

I got water retension/bloating /puffy nipple from oral prognenolone and even Pansterone.
so it is from Prognenolone I guess.

opethfeldt

Yes.I believe that I have estrogen dominace since I was a teenager.
maybe 1;1 doses can stop estrogenic effects from Pansterone. I will try it.
btw,I just applied 1 drop of Androsterone on itchy nipple and It was instantly killed itching and discomfort of the nipple within 30min
god DMSO! The effect is pretty quick !

I got water retension/bloating /puffy nipple from oral prognenolone and even Pansterone.
so it is from Prognenolone I guess.

It's definitely hard to get the balance right but when you do, you'll feel great. Listen to your body.

japanesedude

When I use Pansterone only, I get puffy nipples but threre are almost no nipple ache.
but stack with 1-4 drops Androsterone makes my nipple itchy.
Which is really weird because Pasnterone and Androsterone both would not convert to Estrogen.
so I start to believe that I get 'too many Progesterone' from Androsterone + Pansterone
High progesterone symptoms are very similar to high estrogen symptoms. weak erection,weak orgasm,less libido, Progesterone Gyno(common side effect from Deca) etc
If I have low Estrogen, There is no way to hurt my nipples.

japanesedude

ofcource I've tried just 1drop of Androsterone and Pansterone on scrotum.
and It was no noticeable effects for me.
People who already have Estrogen dominance can get bad react from DHEA,Pregnenolone I think
maybe I better tryjust Androsterone only for few weeks or order Progestene and 5alphaDHP to stack with Pansterone.
When I was using 50-100mg P5P, My nipple was noticeably smaller.

milk_lover

People who already have Estrogen dominance can get bad react from DHEA,Pregnenolone I think
maybe I better tryjust Androsterone only for few weeks or order Progestene and 5alphaDHP to stack with Pansterone.
Interesting to see how you would react to progesterone..

japanesedude

I believe that progesterone apply on gyno would eliminates my gyno.
but the question is I don't know How much I would use.
It is not proper topic to talk about Progesterone. but I really wanna know. @haidut

Jsaute21

I do get a very pronounced thermogenic effects with, especially when combined with equal amounts DHEA. Like I said in other threads, I am also trying not to use thyroid. I carry some T3 in my keychain, as well as some cypro, but those are small doses and used for emergency only. Most of the time I get by with eating and some caffeine. Now with androsterone, even caffeine seems like overkill and actually gives me fever.

I know you have ball parked this before, but how long do you truly feel it is advisable to use the Andro/Pan combo without a break? It is undoubtedly an effective and phenomenal surrogate for Thyroid. I use very conservative dosing, on average 3 MG of Andro a day with 4-5 MG of Pan. I know it is good to take breaks from these type of products, but i feel good on it.

sladerunner69

Sounds like a prolactin issue then...

japanesedude

Since high prolactin and high estrogen are supposed to be together, I think that I will not get high prolactin from pansterone and androsterone.
If I have high estrogen, Androsterone would lower E2 and prolactin will drop too.
Androsterone and Pansteone have raised my body temperature remarkably, probably it is improving my thyroid function.
I had a cold limb and sometimes a pale face from a young age, so it is possible that my thyroid was not working properly.
so I may had Hormonal imbalance.such as low T and high Estrogen.

grenade

@japanesedude - how about you drop pansterone for now and continue to take androsterone while keeping up with the other Peat-y stuff (lots of dairy/calcium, fruits, coffee, sunshine/red light, daily raw carrot, liver, ADEK)?

Coffee, niacinamide, aspirin, red light/sunlight, sodium, carvohydeate all have immediate warming effects. Stop messing around with the stuff that is hurting you currently.

marsaday

First experience with androsterone:

So far the androsterone has not had any negative effects like the pansterone has had.

I think there has been some positive effect.

I think it does have some good effect on mood as it has made me a little more calmer and a bit more up in the later mornings.

I am not taking a huge amount. It has been 2 drops on waking and possibly 1 drop in the afternoon. It has been 3 days since i started.

So i have a couple of questions.

1) What amounts are people using per day and how are you dosing ?

2) Does anyone take progesterone with it ? I use 2 drops of progestE per day BUT i wonder if the androsterone will need this to be dropped to 1 drop per day

3) My appetite may have increased a bit. Anyone else ?

japanesedude

@japanesedude - how about you drop pansterone for now and continue to take androsterone while keeping up with the other Peat-y stuff (lots of dairy/calcium, fruits, coffee, sunshine/red light, daily raw carrot, liver, ADEK)?

Coffee, niacinamide, aspirin, red light/sunlight, sodium, carvohydeate all have immediate warming effects. Stop messing around with the stuff that is hurting you currently.

sofar,Androsterone + Pansterone gives me improved thyroid function,increase hunger,increase strength,good energy,helping anxiety.depression and relax.
I just love the feeling that I gets from thsese supplements.
Its just my personal experiences.so please don't take badly.

PUTFOT

Why would androsterone make one feel better than androsterone+pansterone at 1:1 ratio?

With andro and pan body feels tighter and drier, beard grows faster, hungrier. With just andro beard grows slower but feel better, more positive, and chiller.

Is andro and pan lowering estrogen too much? Increasing it somewhat? Other things?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals