Black Ops

Forgot to ask what dose were you using?

I'm going to start off at 2 drops and adjust when necessary

Squatrat

@haidut
Haidut, what do you think of andros ability to increase neurotropic growth factors or whatevers its called? Im a novice programmer who is greatly interested in the subject of neuroplacisity and improving cognitive function to improve my programming skills. I use andro on my rat but I wonder what effects it really has on its brain. Do you know anything about the subject? I research this stuff occasionally but neuroscience is a dense subject and some of the studies are contradictory.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Forgot to ask what dose were you using?

I'm going to start off at 2 drops and adjust when necessary

I was using 5mg x 3 daily. Ray has also said 10mg - 15mg daily is probably safest.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Haidut, what do you think of andros ability to increase neurotropic growth factors or whatevers its called? Im a novice programmer who is greatly interested in the subject of neuroplacisity and improving cognitive function to improve my programming skills. I use andro on my rat but I wonder what effects it really has on its brain. Do you know anything about the subject? I research this stuff occasionally but neuroscience is a dense subject and some of the studies are contradictory.

Androsterone increases BDNF, so this may explain at least part of its nootropic and antidepressant effects. See thread below.
The Antidepressant Mechanism Of Androsterone

Jsaute21

@haidut when you take Androsterone, do you typically avoid taking in the morning due to it slashing cortisol to much? I took 5 drops this morning (which is phenomenal before bed) but feel a bit zombieish.

sladerunner69

@haidut when you take Androsterone, do you typically avoid taking in the morning due to it slashing cortisol to much? I took 5 drops this morning (which is phenomenal before bed) but feel a bit zombieish.

If I take more than a single drop I will feel lethargic and VERY irritable. I also take aspirik, k2, D, caffiene, gelatin and maybe preg/dhea so my cortisol and estrogen are probably low enough to begin with.

Jsaute21

If I take more than a single drop I will feel lethargic and VERY irritable. I also take aspirik, k2, D, caffiene, gelatin and maybe preg/dhea so my cortisol and estrogen are probably low enough to begin with.
Irritable is not the symptom i get. I love androsterone, as i always know what i am going to get from it. Just was stupid to take a decent dose in the AM. Awesome post workout and sleep aid. I find 1-2 drops great in the AM but 5 made me tired with breakfast. I also take other supplements so it is probably overkill.

sladerunner69

Irritable is not the symptom i get. I love androsterone, as i always know what i am going to get from it. Just was stupid to take a decent dose in the AM. Awesome post workout and sleep aid. I find 1-2 drops great in the AM but 5 made me tired with breakfast. I also take other supplements so it is probably overkill.

Yes I am beginning to think I am a bit hypersensitive to everything. I am very anxious all the time.

milk_lover

Andro and pansterone do nto make you feel tired at all? Do you ever experience difficulty concentrating or feeling?
Maybe I get distracted a little but that is a welcome change because I am tired of being hyper focused to benefit those corporate people. I like to relax my mind if I can.

sladerunner69

Maybe I get distracted a little but that is a welcome change because I am tired of being hyper focused to benefit those corporate people. I like to relax my mind if I can.

That sounds good to me. But you experience no feelings of dissociation, depersonalization or irritability?

milk_lover

That sounds good to me. But you experience no feelings of dissociation, depersonalization or irritability?
To be honest, I may feel little irritable but not extreme. If I take it with enough fuel, I don't notice much irritability. I need to pay more attention to those things though to give you the right answer for my situation.

sladerunner69

To be honest, I may feel little irritable but not extreme. If I take it with enough fuel, I don't notice much irritability. I need to pay more attention to those things though to give you the right answer for my situation.
Alright well you get to that, and report back later on!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Are you refering to andro or dhea? That seems like way too much andro imo.

I meant androsterone. It may be too much for everyday use but I use higher doses when testing on myself before releasing a product.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals