OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
over at prohormoneforum they say it "starts really working" at 300mg / a day. Says something about the absorption of that product I think.

Yep, that would be my guess. Most of these vendors have no experience with topical delivery of steroids and just license a "patented, proprietary" formula from some other company and jack up the dose hoping to compensate with quantity. The problem is that the skin has limited absorption caapacity, which is measured in mg/inch^2/minute and usually anything over 10mg per dose is wasted unless you rub it over a really LARGE area. But rubbed over a large area, the effects of the solvent/carrier decrease so the effects may be even less. There is nothing in the transdermal delivery scene that can match DMSO/ethanol IMO. Note that there are no published studies comparing any patented transdermal delivery system to DMSO. It is for a good reason - DMSO is the king for steroid solutions, as one of the studies on topical absorption mentioned. Its ability to dissolve a decent amount of steroid, carry most of it through the skin, and potentiate its effects are hard to match and I have not seen anything that comes even close. And I do follow these developments as obviously I would want to have an alternative that is as good but with less skin side effects.

managing

Reproducing this from the Pansterone thread because it applies here too:

I am finding two things interesting.

First, is that there may be some unrelated issues that are contributing to the breathlessness in my case (with Pansterone). You can read about it here if interested:
MTHFR Mutations AND Thiamine-Responsive Megaloblastic Anemia

Second, I find that if I use Pansterone with a tiny drop of Androsterone* it is an amazing combination. Feel like a million dollars. I think the aromatase inhibition of Andro is the thing here?

* By tiny drop, I mean I let the dropper barely start to bead up and then touch it to my skin. Probably 1/4 to 1/3 of a dose. Just right for me when used in combo with Pan.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Reproducing this from the Pansterone thread because it applies here too:

I am finding two things interesting.

First, is that there may be some unrelated issues that are contributing to the breathlessness in my case (with Pansterone). You can read about it here if interested:
MTHFR Mutations AND Thiamine-Responsive Megaloblastic Anemia

Second, I find that if I use Pansterone with a tiny drop of Androsterone* it is an amazing combination. Feel like a million dollars. I think the aromatase inhibition of Andro is the thing here?

* By tiny drop, I mean I let the dropper barely start to bead up and then touch it to my skin. Probably 1/4 to 1/3 of a dose. Just right for me when used in combo with Pan.

Great, thanks for the feedback. I think it has to do with the amplification of steroids by DMSO. So, for most people even 1 drop androsterone is probably plenty.

japanesedude

I am thinking that to use 2-4 drops of Pansterone and 1-2 drops of Androsterone together rub on my gyno and scrotum.
My goal is, losing fat/weight,gain some muscle,increase libido,lowering Estrogen(without hurting joints), improve my sleep quality.
so is it possible or need other idealab supplements for these kind of purpose?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am thinking that to use 2-4 drops of Pansterone and 1-2 drops of Androsterone together rub on my gyno and scrotum.
My goal is, losing fat/weight,gain some muscle,increase libido,lowering Estrogen(without hurting joints), improve my sleep quality.
so is it possible or need other idealab supplements for these kind of purpose?

I would use only the androsterone on the gyno and the Pansterone on the scrotum. Can be used the same time, but I would only put the androsterone on the gyno.

japanesedude

I would use only the androsterone on the gyno and the Pansterone on the scrotum. Can be used the same time, but I would only put the androsterone on the gyno.
OK I'll do it.

btw, Which is more potent DMSO ver or toco,MCT ver?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Calm Horizons

This is a question for Haidut. Just received some Androsterone and I'm very excited to do some research tests! However, after thoroughly reading this entire thread over again I see that it might be recommended to do some tests with Pansterone. Unfortunately I don't have that on hand but will get around to getting that soon. I know it's mentioned that a 1:1 ratio DHEA and Andro is optimal. I have some 10mg capsules of pregnenolone and DHEA however and was wondering if this would mostly work in the same fashion as Pansterone. Since the capsules obviously won't be taken topically, should they be tested at the same time as the Andro application or what would be an optimal way to test the 3 together? I usually take my Preg and DHEA early in the day. Would continuing like this and maybe taking the Andro a couple hours later work or do you think just using all at the same time work just as good?

Was going to try to start with 10mg of preg and DHEA and just 5 mg on the andro. I know it's not the 1:1 ratio but I'm hesitant to start out with 10mg on Androsterone until I learn how it works on my subject. Thanks for your time and offering such exciting products!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is a question for Haidut. Just received some Androsterone and I'm very excited to do some research tests! However, after thoroughly reading this entire thread over again I see that it might be recommended to do some tests with Pansterone. Unfortunately I don't have that on hand but will get around to getting that soon. I know it's mentioned that a 1:1 ratio DHEA and Andro is optimal. I have some 10mg capsules of pregnenolone and DHEA however and was wondering if this would mostly work in the same fashion as Pansterone. Since the capsules obviously won't be taken topically, should they be tested at the same time as the Andro application or what would be an optimal way to test the 3 together? I usually take my Preg and DHEA early in the day. Would continuing like this and maybe taking the Andro a couple hours later work or do you think just using all at the same time work just as good?

Was going to try to start with 10mg of preg and DHEA and just 5 mg on the andro. I know it's not the 1:1 ratio but I'm hesitant to start out with 10mg on Androsterone until I learn how it works on my subject. Thanks for your time and offering such exciting products!

Sure, I think the oral dosing of 10mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA should work as well. The optimal ratio was anywhere from 1:3 up to 1:1 androsterone:DHEA. So, you may want to try anywhere from 2mg up to 5mg androsterone with the 5mg DHEA. The important finding was not to take more androsterone than DHEA as the effects were much weaker.

johnwester130

what about a pheromone product to pick up the ladies ?

or can this work as a pheromone AND health supplement ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
what about a pheromone product to pick up the ladies ?

or can this work as a pheromone AND health supplement ?

I think the combination of Panterone and androsterone would be a killer pheromone product if you can live with the idea that it will backfire in some cases - i.e. when interacting with estrogenized males or women on the estrogenic pill. Pregnenolone and DHEA have also been shown to convert in pheromones. Also, I don't know how effective it would be for the purpose that most people would be taking it - i.e. scoring with a member of their favorite sex. It will probably change response from the people you interact with but how far that will take you is not really known. No harm in trying though, with the caveat of misfiring sometimes :):

Calm Horizons

Sure, I think the oral dosing of 10mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA should work as well. The optimal ratio was anywhere from 1:3 up to 1:1 androsterone:DHEA. So, you may want to try anywhere from 2mg up to 5mg androsterone with the 5mg DHEA. The important finding was not to take more androsterone than DHEA as the effects were much weaker.

Thanks for replying so quickly. My DHEA is in 10mg capsules and I'll be starting with 5mg Andro. I'll try this 1:2 combo out for now until I can get some Pansterone. Will be interesting to see any possible effects as a pheromone as well hah. When you mention it could have an effect around estrogenized males what exactly does than mean? Are these men undergoing some kind of estrogen therapy or just men that have a little too much estrogen naturally?

Last edited:

Black Ops

Just curious if someone has anyone got any blood tests done to see if DHT increased when taking androsterone

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just curious if someone has anyone got any blood tests done to see if DHT increased when taking androsterone

Mine did and in fact went over the upper limit while taking only androsterone. But my DHT levels were already close to the upper limit before that so maybe I am not the best example. Hopefully, somebody else will chime in as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter