PUTFOT

How does this affect blood pressure? Why would it cause an irregular blood pressure and headaches when used with plenty of sugar?

DaveFoster

Couple drops, huge headache. Ouch.
I've also experienced headaches, but not from tapering the dosage up from a very small amount (30 mcg to 60 mcg). Sladerunner69 has also reported headaches, lethargy, and irritability form androsterone.

PUTFOT

I've also experienced headaches, but not from tapering the dosage up from a very small amount (30 mcg to 60 mcg). Sladerunner69 has also reported headaches, lethargy, and irritability form androsterone.
How about dehydration and sweat?

Tarmander

Hello Im ex finasteride user (5 years), sides are terrible never touch that.

Well during this pfs, I have noticed apart from the low libido etc... less interes in women, etc...

That at least 3 days I noticed men more, and I was appealed to them, I see some of them as very masculline, well you got the idea. Not sexually aroused but like atracted, to manly men.

Anyways that happened in the worst days that I though it was because those days I was very estrogenic.

Any ways there is a checkz study measuring bunch of hormones after 4 months of taking finasteride, there are huge changes in comparasion with normal population. Here is the study:

http://www.lf1.cuni.cz/Data/Files/PragueMedicalReport/pmr_110_2009_03/pmr2009a0025.pdf
So you can see that DHT is still inhibited very hard!! 10 times less DHT than normal population!

Allopregnalone also took a big hit, pfs users have an 1/3 of normal population allopregnenalone.

But I didnt know about this molecules Androsterone and Etiocholone.

Androtestosterone is reduced by 40% and Etiocholone is increased by 40%. That means that the ratios of this hormones are changed drastically.

Now here it comes the surprise look at this study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1586258/pdf/brmedj01568-0031.pdf
Use http://www.sci-hub.bz/
to read the studies.

Its amazing!

Androsterone>Etiocholone means Heterosexual.
Etiocholone>Androsterone means Homosexual.

So yeah in resume:

- Never experienced any kind of atraction for males (me male) before finasteride, got "weirded out" regarding finding myself feeling atraction (not sexually) to males very masculine 3 times durig pfs. Discovered this could be due to a change in Androsterone to Etiocholone ratios.

You heard it here first folks, Idealabs supplements turning gays straight. Call the Christians!

In all seriousness I found this very interesting. I experienced some of the same effects from Accutane when I was young. I was much more effeminate afterwards and felt more drawn to males. Now not so much, now they are more threatening, more of a size up thing.

My research subject has been taking androsterone( usually 5-10 drops a day) along with pansterone (5-10 drops/day).
:thumbsup:2 thumbs up:thumbsup:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it o.k to apply the MCT based pansterone with the DMSO Androsterone on the scrotum ?

Bye the way, really enjoying the effects of pansterone, tyromix, and androsterone.. Work outs have been really good, improved mood, and internal heat.

I tried 2 drops of tryomix on my scalp, 1 drop andosterone on my collar bone, and 2 drops of the MCT pansterone before I went to bed, at first I noticed elevated heartbeat, with slight panic to adjust but lasted only half a minute.

Sleep was very interesting, overall good rest despite having vivid dreams of me travelling ordering food then not being able to eat because I'd be carry on walking around l o l, literally I woke up to myself chuckling from laughing in my dreams..

DMSO/ethanol and tocopherol/oil supplements do not mix well so I would not use them together. You can use them on the same spot a few hours apart.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello Im ex finasteride user (5 years), sides are terrible never touch that.

Well during this pfs, I have noticed apart from the low libido etc... less interes in women, etc...

That at least 3 days I noticed men more, and I was appealed to them, I see some of them as very masculline, well you got the idea. Not sexually aroused but like atracted, to manly men.

Anyways that happened in the worst days that I though it was because those days I was very estrogenic.

Any ways there is a checkz study measuring bunch of hormones after 4 months of taking finasteride, there are huge changes in comparasion with normal population. Here is the study:

http://www.lf1.cuni.cz/Data/Files/PragueMedicalReport/pmr_110_2009_03/pmr2009a0025.pdf
So you can see that DHT is still inhibited very hard!! 10 times less DHT than normal population!

Allopregnalone also took a big hit, pfs users have an 1/3 of normal population allopregnenalone.

But I didnt know about this molecules Androsterone and Etiocholone.

Androtestosterone is reduced by 40% and Etiocholone is increased by 40%. That means that the ratios of this hormones are changed drastically.

Now here it comes the surprise look at this study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1586258/pdf/brmedj01568-0031.pdf
Use http://www.sci-hub.bz/
to read the studies.

Its amazing!

Androsterone>Etiocholone means Heterosexual.
Etiocholone>Androsterone means Homosexual.

So yeah in resume:

- Never experienced any kind of atraction for males (me male) before finasteride, got "weirded out" regarding finding myself feeling atraction (not sexually) to males very masculine 3 times durig pfs. Discovered this could be due to a change in Androsterone to Etiocholone ratios.

Yep, I saw this study a few years ago but was afraid to post here as I was concerned it would be interpreted as homophobic. Sexual preferences are very malleable and depend mostly on steroids and neurotransmitters. Subsequent studies have confirmed ratios of DHT/estradiol, and even activity of the enzyme 17,20-lyase as involved in determining heterosexual or homosexual behavior.
Thanks for posting it. And stay the hell away from Fin. I hope eventually somebody goes to jail for developing that poison.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So androsterone and 5a-DHP for PFS?

Yes, but 5a-DHP converts into androsterone when taken in higher doses so you could do well with even one of them. I would try either one by itself as PFS could have affected either allopregnanolne or androsterone more.

redlight

got my test
  • NDROSTENEDIONE, LC/MS/MS
  • 74 ng/dL
Reference Range:

50-220

Reference Range:

50-220

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
got my test
  • NDROSTENEDIONE, LC/MS/MS
  • 74 ng/dL
Reference Range:

50-220

Reference Range:

50-220

OK, thanks, but how is androstenedione related to the androsterone discussed in this thread?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is that low enough to take some?

I don't know that androsterone affects androstenedione levels. DHEA would be better suited as it is a precursor to androstenedione. Taking androsterone would raise 5a-androstanedione, which is the saturated version of androstenedione.

BeLiKeWater

Maybe taking exogenous Androsterone could damage our endogenous production so be aware, the same for 5a DHP. Stay cautious.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe taking exogenous Androsterone could damage our endogenous production so be aware, the same for 5a DHP. Stay cautious.

I don't think it does, at least for androsterone. Just DHT, androsterone increases its own production and as a thyromimetic it is expected to do so. Androsterone levels are the single most reliable blood biomarker of HYPER-thyroidism. Not much data on 5a-DHP, but as a new steroid I think the being cautious is never a bad idea.

Have rats that were taking 10mg a day of keto-DHT, they stopped with no problems. This androsterone smells like bad cologne or like a cop LOL or maybe people just have high androsterone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have rats that were taking 10mg a day of keto-DHT, they stopped with no problems. This androsterone smells like bad cologne or like a cop LOL or maybe people just have high androsterone?

Lol, good to know. Androsterone is prmarily a biomarker of thyroid function, unless there is a tumor somewhere producing extra. Most males would have sweat smelling like androsterone and taking extra would obviously amplify this effect. If their smell did not change, maybe (just like you said) theirs was already high enough.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals