Regina

Interesting, I noticed the same! The male dogs in the building where I live either run away with the tail between their legs or if they are bigger and more aggressive still put the tail between their legs but growl when passing by me.
Dogs always crane their head back at me or come up to me on walks when I am without my (reactive male) dog. I just assume it is because they can smell my male dog.
I haven't noticed a change since androsterone though.

Evgenius

Quick question, if I don't do well on DHEA is there a chance I won't do well on androsterone too ?

sladerunner69

Quick question, if I don't do well on DHEA is there a chance I won't do well on androsterone too ?

Dhea converts to estrogen and androsterone shouldnt... What are your problems with dhea? Would be helpful if you were more specific. Zndrosterone has been giving people headaches and can really tank your cortisol adne strogen very low until you dont feel well, so only take a drop or two to start.

Evgenius

Dhea converts to estrogen and androsterone shouldnt... What are your problems with dhea? Would be helpful if you were more specific. Zndrosterone has been giving people headaches and can really tank your cortisol adne strogen very low until you dont feel well, so only take a drop or two to start.
I tried 12 mg DHEA orally the other day in the morning before breakfast and I think that it stressed my adrenals and gave me some kind of bad hyper feeling and just not feeling good the whole day. Taking pregnenolone on the other hand makes me relaxed and feel good.

sladerunner69

I tried 12 mg DHEA orally the other day in the morning before breakfast and I think that it stressed my adrenals and gave me some kind of bad hyper feeling and just not feeling good the whole day. Taking pregnenolone on the other hand makes me relaxed and feel good.

/yeah dhea is not relaxing or sedative like pregnenelone can be, but strangely I find preg to be both relaxing and stimulating its kind of weird.

TubZy

Thank you, this is awesome feedback!
I think TyroMax, or any other product containing T3 has a direct stimulating effect on the gonads and it makes them produce both androgens and progesterone. Proper gonadal function is a symptom of youth. As we age we depend more and more on adrenals to produce DHEA as a precursor to androgens but the gonads and adrenals are largely antagonistic to each other and running on adrenals all the time is not a healthy indication and suppresses gonadal function.
I think pure T3 may work even better, especially when combined with the Pansterone/androsterone/Kuinone combo. Caffeine on the scrotum can somewhat replace the effects of the thyroid and as I mentioned in the thread on raising serum androgens, when using caffeine only 1/3 of the Kuinone dose is needed as higher doses resulted in LESS synthesis of T.
I think if you do the scrotal regimen before bed you should be able to get a decent sleep without adaptation/desensitization. Just make sure you have had a decent meal and maybe some niacinamide, as NAD is a cofactor for steroid production and without the system can get pushed too much without much result except stress.
Thanks again for the sharing with everybody!

Solban on scrotum lol? Not sure if the caffeine content would be high enough though lol.

Sheik

12mg of DHEA is a lot.

"At the age of 50, about 4 mg. of DHEA per day will usually restore the level of DHEA in the blood to a youthful level." -Ray Peat

I've had good effects from a few mg DHEA, and at other times had bad effects from 1mg. It seems that if I'm already stressed DHEA will make me feel worse.

T

tca300

I have found Androsterone in mixed tocopherols/mct to be just as potent as the DMSO version. Only two differences, Tocopherol version seems to have a more potent androsterone scent, and the Tocopherol version takes longer to have the exact same effect. One again, Very awesome product!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Solban on scrotum lol? Not sure if the caffeine content would be high enough though lol.

Sure, why not. The niacinamide should both help increase steroid conversion by supplying NAD and also niacinamide potentiates the effects androgens directly as per the "niacinamide is androgenic" thread.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have found Androsterone in mixed tocopherols/mct to be just as potent as the DMSO version. Only two differences, Tocopherol version seems to have a more potent androsterone scent, and the Tocopherol version takes longer to have the exact same effect. One again, Very awesome product!

Awesome, thank you. When you say takes longer to feel the effects, are we talking hours, days? Also, which effect is delayed - muscle, mood, libido, etc?

T

tca300

@haidut With the DMSO version, I feel the effects in about 1-2 hours, the tocopherol version takes about 4-5 hours ( which I dont mind at all ). All the effects I feel seem delayed, libido, relaxation, muscle hardness etc... Now that I have used the tocopherol version multiple times I seem to feel like the effects are even more powerful than the dmso version. Its enough of a difference that I would choose the tocopherol version to use in the future. Maybe the mixed tocopherols are adding to the anti estrogenic effects and making it seem more powerful? I dont know. Anyways both are fantastic!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut With the DMSO version, I feel the effects in about 1-2 hours, the tocopherol version takes about 4-5 hours ( which I dont mind at all ). All the effects I feel seem delayed, libido, relaxation, muscle hardness etc... Now that I have used the tocopherol version multiple times I seem to feel like the effects are even more powerful than the dmso version. Its enough of a difference that I would choose the tocopherol version to use in the future. Maybe the mixed tocopherols are adding to the anti estrogenic effects and making it seem more powerful? I dont know. Anyways both are fantastic!

Excellent, thanks. I think Peat said that progesterone dissolved in tocopherol goes into the lymphatic system and gets distributed across the body with very little metabolism by liver. So maybe the same thing is happening with androsterone. Good to hear, I think it helps to have both options as some people prefer topical route and do not like the oiliness of the tocopherol/MCT version.

Entropy

Is it o.k to apply the MCT based pansterone with the DMSO Androsterone on the scrotum ?

Bye the way, really enjoying the effects of pansterone, tyromix, and androsterone.. Work outs have been really good, improved mood, and internal heat.

I tried 2 drops of tryomix on my scalp, 1 drop andosterone on my collar bone, and 2 drops of the MCT pansterone before I went to bed, at first I noticed elevated heartbeat, with slight panic to adjust but lasted only half a minute.

Sleep was very interesting, overall good rest despite having vivid dreams of me travelling ordering food then not being able to eat because I'd be carry on walking around l o l, literally I woke up to myself chuckling from laughing in my dreams..

BeLiKeWater

Hello Im ex finasteride user (5 years), sides are terrible never touch that.

Well during this pfs, I have noticed apart from the low libido etc... less interes in women, etc...

That at least 3 days I noticed men more, and I was appealed to them, I see some of them as very masculline, well you got the idea. Not sexually aroused but like atracted, to manly men.

Anyways that happened in the worst days that I though it was because those days I was very estrogenic.

Any ways there is a checkz study measuring bunch of hormones after 4 months of taking finasteride, there are huge changes in comparasion with normal population. Here is the study:

http://www.lf1.cuni.cz/Data/Files/PragueMedicalReport/pmr_110_2009_03/pmr2009a0025.pdf
So you can see that DHT is still inhibited very hard!! 10 times less DHT than normal population!

Allopregnalone also took a big hit, pfs users have an 1/3 of normal population allopregnenalone.

But I didnt know about this molecules Androsterone and Etiocholone.

Androtestosterone is reduced by 40% and Etiocholone is increased by 40%. That means that the ratios of this hormones are changed drastically.

Now here it comes the surprise look at this study:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1586258/pdf/brmedj01568-0031.pdf
Use http://www.sci-hub.bz/
to read the studies.

Its amazing!

Androsterone>Etiocholone means Heterosexual.
Etiocholone>Androsterone means Homosexual.

So yeah in resume:

- Never experienced any kind of atraction for males (me male) before finasteride, got "weirded out" regarding finding myself feeling atraction (not sexually) to males very masculine 3 times durig pfs. Discovered this could be due to a change in Androsterone to Etiocholone ratios.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals