DaveFoster

It is a 10ml bottle. You can try various DMSO concentrations and even 10% DMSO should enhance topical absorption over pure ethanol. It must make take longer to fully absorb. Also, the less DMSO the less effective cellular uptake of the steroid will be. So, it's not just absorption that declines with lower DMSO concentrations.
Thanks haidut, I'm goin to do 70% DMSO solution with 30% ethanol or so.

Lucifel

Received my IL supplements this Tuesday.
Many thanks to Haidut with the lightning fast ship, including some careful measures required to ship to my country (Brazil), which I forgot to mention when buying the products.

Ship time: ~3 weeks (Shipped on the same day of purchase, it's just that the customs here are extremely slow)

Some effects the subject reported with Pansterone + Androsterone (1 drop each on scrotum):

- Warmer body
- Increased hunger
- Sense of energy, but more of the "serene" type
- Slightly better vascularity on forearms during workout. Strenght progressed as normal.
- Sleep seemed a little deeper than normal, but still woke up to urinate.

Subject will take some days off until the rest of the supplements arrive.He plans to use only 3 drops of each 2 times a week as a help to recover from workouts and to keep estrogen/cortisol in control, as he will be doing the "Haidut T protocol".

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Received my IL supplements this Tuesday.
Many thanks to Haidut with the lightning fast ship, including some careful measures required to ship to my country (Brazil), which I forgot to mention when buying the products.

Ship time: ~3 weeks (Shipped on the same day of purchase, it's just that the customs here are extremely slow)

Some effects the subject reported with Pansterone + Androsterone (1 drop each on scrotum):

- Warmer body
- Increased hunger
- Sense of energy, but more of the "serene" type
- Slightly better vascularity on forearms during workout. Strenght progressed as normal.
- Sleep seemed a little deeper than normal, but still woke up to urinate.

Subject will take some days off until the rest of the supplements arrive.He plans to use only 3 drops of each 2 times a week as a help to recover from workouts and to keep estrogen/cortisol in control, as he will be doing the "Haidut T protocol".

Great, glad everything arrived without issues. Keep us posted and if you do any blood tests please post here as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What if this product does nothing except make you smell nice ?

What do you mean by that? It converts into other steroids including DHT and stimulates thyroid activity peripherally. It's not really a question that it does that, but rather how efficiently and at what dose.
It's like saying that pregnenolone does nothing except make you smell nice. Pregnenolone is also a precursor to some specific pheromones.
The sex pheromone precursor androsta-5,16-dien-3 beta-ol is a major early metabolite in in vitro pregnenolone metabolism in human testicular homoge... - PubMed - NCBI
Differential metabolism of pregnenolone by testicular homogenates of humans and two species of macaques. Lack of synthesis of the human sex pheromo... - PubMed - NCBI

DaveFoster

Androsterone has had a measurably positive effect and results in the virtual elimination of depression. It's probably the most powerful supplement next to coffee, even moreso than pregnenolone and DHEA.

DaveFoster

ziton

@haidut After a test of Androsterone at 1 - 3 drops, on the wrist, abdomen or scrotum, with and without 3 drops Pansterone on the wrist or abdomen, I could not notice anything beneficial, except that with Pansterone pecs felt 'puffier'. Was also taking Energin (1/2 dose) and Estroban (1/2 dose) + Tyromax (4 drops) but currently stopped Tyromax. I thought skin would get oilier with the Androsterone as it's supposedly increasing T (if I understand correctly) but it's drier, which seems odd. I don't have any muscle/joint pain but libido seems lower. Any ideas? Would be much appreciated. TIA

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut After a test of Androsterone at 1 - 3 drops, on the wrist, abdomen or scrotum, with and without 3 drops Pansterone on the wrist or abdomen, I could not notice anything beneficial, except that with Pansterone pecs felt 'puffier'. Was also taking Energin (1/2 dose) and Estroban (1/2 dose) + Tyromax (4 drops) but currently stopped Tyromax. I thought skin would get oilier with the Androsterone as it's supposedly increasing T (if I understand correctly) but it's drier, which seems odd. I don't have any muscle/joint pain but libido seems lower. Any ideas? Would be much appreciated. TIA

Androsterone does not raise T (to my knowledge). It may raise DHT. In doses of 1-3 drops daily this is probably in the range of physiological production and would not affect sebum production much. If you look at the androsterone thread you will see reports of oily skin from higher doses (10mg+ daily). So, if you are not feeling much then there is probably no need to continue using it.

T

tca300

@haidut I apologize if this has been discussed already but I cannot find it through the search if it has been. How would one order this in mixed tocopherols? Are the ingredients just mixed tocopherols and androsterone? Or does it contain other substances? Thank you very much!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I apologize if this has been discussed already but I cannot find it through the search if it has been. How would one order this in mixed tocopherols? Are the ingredients just mixed tocopherols and androsterone? Or does it contain other substances? Thank you very much!

When you add androsterone to the bag it will ask you to choose an option - DMSO or tocopherol/MCT solvent.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I have noticed that when androsterone is used my dogs go bananas

Interesting, I noticed the same! The male dogs in the building where I live either run away with the tail between their legs or if they are bigger and more aggressive still put the tail between their legs but growl when passing by me.

Epistrophy

Interesting, I noticed the same! The male dogs in the building where I live either run away with the tail between their legs or if they are bigger and more aggressive still put the tail between their legs but growl when passing by me.

My dogs are male and the opposite for them but they know me well so I believe it is different in that aspect

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals