DaveFoster

DaveFoster

It was a little too much with thyroid and 2 mg's of androsterone. I generally take it at the end of the week for a little swag bump with the ladies :ss2
maxresdefault.jpg

Iceman2016

It was a little too much with thyroid and 2 mg's of androsterone. I generally take it at the end of the week for a little swag bump with the ladies :ss2

@Risingfire, so 2mg applied to the scrotum on say Friday is enough for a sexual effect (pro libido, erectile function, etc.) that lasts for the weekend?

Do you notice the effect immediately after the dose or does it take a day or so to kick in?

Risingfire

@Risingfire, so 2mg applied to the scrotum on say Friday is enough for a sexual effect (pro libido, erectile function, etc.) that lasts for the weekend?

Do you notice the effect immediately after the dose or does it take a day or so to kick in?

I rub it on my inner forearm and sometimes on my chest. It's not always an immediate effect but if I take it at night it seems to be more beneficial the next day in terms of sexual effects.

@DaveFoster I love it! This post on facebook told me that still quoting Borat was douschey. I had one response:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 76

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster I love it! This post on facebook told me that still quoting Borat was douschey. I had one response:
Na, the whole movie is supposed to make Borat look like an misogynistic, anti-semitic Arab, but he's the most likable character.

Risingfire

Na, the whole movie is supposed to make Borat look like an misogynistic, anti-semitic Arab, but he's the most likable character.

Agreed.

I took androsterone last night. Gonna take it again, tonight and I'll put it on right before I go out tomorrow night on my upper chest for my cologne

cats

What sort of difference in potency should we expect for topical administration of the tocopherol version compared to the DMSO one? Also, should we wait longer before washing the application area?

B

Braveheart

The smell is from androsterone. It has a very specific musky smell. I gave it to a few females to sniff and they all love it. Males got nervous when they smelled it. They were not told what's inside so the reaction was spontaneous and unbiased.
I smell nothing, and I have a super nose...the Androsterone has no smell by itself nor is there a smell after applying 2 drops. What does that mean?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That it is not androsterone.

It is androsterone, ask a female friend to rub some drops and smell it. I just got the results from the independent lab we use. The androsterone we use is 99.7% pure. And it is NOT the cheaper and less effective epiandrosterone that many other products on the market contain.
Finally, try androsterone only at a dose of 15mg daily for a week and do before and after tests for androsterone and DHT. Then tell me if it is not androsterone in the bottle :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What sort of difference in potency should we expect for topical administration of the tocopherol version compared to the DMSO one? Also, should we wait longer before washing the application area?

The tocopherol version likely has much less absorption topically. Assuming it is similar to progesterone in tocopherol/oil then only about 20% of the topical dose gets absorbed vs. the close to 100% of the DMSO version. But it really depends on the individual. Some people may react better to the tocopherol version.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does 11 keto dht metabolize into androsterone?

No it does not (as far as we know currently). Regular DHT can metabolize into androsterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
How often do you take pansterone + androsterone combo? 3 times a day? 1 times a day? A couple of times a week?

As needed, usually when I am exhausted or have worked out. Usually once daily, sometimes a second dose just before bed. Taken at night it seems to be very relaxing for me and gives me vivid masculine dreams.

Regina

As needed, usually when I am exhausted or have worked out. Usually once daily, sometimes a second dose just before bed. Taken at night it seems to be very relaxing for me and gives me vivid masculine dreams.
"vivid masculine dreams". That's a cliff-hanger.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals