Broken man

Its 4 days, I am not using androsterone or pansterone but have big joints and muscles pain.I have problem with walking. It is so bad, I tried more salt but it didnt help, some ideas? I will try everything. I am eating same as before. No other supps all what I am using is estroban, 8 drops.

Dhair

That could be a sign of low DHT, low testosterone, very low cortisol, very low estrogen, high estrogen...

Aside from the erections how do you feel? Brain fog/depression? Confident/crisp? No change?

Could I ask you to give an accurate description of your daily dieting?
Slightly more clear mentally but nothing too significant.
Diet is OJ, milk, cheese, eggs, liver. I supplement taurine and vitamin D. I recently ran out of magnesium and vitamin K so that's what I have now.

Regina

I can't read the dopamine value properly. Was it tested at all?
Hello Haidut,
My Doctor responded with: "my interpretation is that <30 means undetectable to the limits of the test." Is this enough to comment on my results?
Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. Here again attached.
Thank you.
(my blood pressure was 104/72 at time of draw).

Attachments

• Blood12_8_16.pdf
    53.7 KB · Views: 27

sladerunner69

Slightly more clear mentally but nothing too significant.
Diet is OJ, milk, cheese, eggs, liver. I supplement taurine and vitamin D. I recently ran out of magnesium and vitamin K so that's what I have now.

Yeah sounds to me like stress hormones are too low, I have had this problem I think. My brain felt more crisp and clear but I was irritable and not interested in talking to anyone or having romance or anything. I think its from very low cortisol or very low estrogen or some combination of both, I would definitely lower the dosages of supplements you are taking, they are likely surperfluous.

Dhair

Yeah sounds to me like stress hormones are too low, I have had this problem I think. My brain felt more crisp and clear but I was irritable and not interested in talking to anyone or having romance or anything. I think its from very low cortisol or very low estrogen or some combination of both, I would definitely lower the dosages of supplements you are taking, they are likely surperfluous.
I think another big problem for me is that I'm having trouble getting enough calories. This combo seems to demand a pretty high calorie intake because when Im not eating I start to feel restless and have some brain fog symptoms. Have you experienced this as well?

sladerunner69

I think another big problem for me is that I'm having trouble getting enough calories. This combo seems to demand a pretty high calorie intake because when Im not eating I start to feel restless and have some brain fog symptoms. Have you experienced this as well?

Yes I did experience that when I couldn't eat, that is why I had to basically eat a piece of fruit at the top every hour or so. Even when I fed myself adequately I would still get symptoms, because not feeding adequately would lead to increased stress hormones and that was not the symptoms I had. Higher stress hormones will actually increase libido in many cases.

Dhair

Yes I did experience that when I couldn't eat, that is why I had to basically eat a piece of fruit at the top every hour or so. Even when I fed myself adequately I would still get symptoms, because not feeding adequately would lead to increased stress hormones and that was not the symptoms I had. Higher stress hormones will actually increase libido in many cases.
I had something odd happen to me when I was taking 11-keto-DHT. I started to feel really heavy in my limbs and head, like I was being sucked through the floor. Do you think this is a sign of suppression or something else like thyroid malfunction? Because I don't think it's a low estrogen symptom. I had the same feeling after I was poisoned by fluoroqinones.

sladerunner69

I have no idea what fluoroqinones are. Possibly somehting to do with fluoride?

The heavy feeling you describe sounds to be a lot like the sleepiness/lack of libido/ apathy I felt on it which I beleive is very low cortisol. 11-keto dht strongly opposes cortisol, that has been reported everywhere. How many drops did you take? Low cortisol is also responsible for joint pain. The feeling might be similar to you being tired because both will cause you to feel sleepy but for very different reasons.

Androsterone opposes cortisol as well, but probably oppsoses estrogen more so.

Dhair

I have no idea what fluoroqinones are. Possibly somehting to do with fluoride?

The heavy feeling you describe sounds to be a lot like the sleepiness/lack of libido/ apathy I felt on it which I beleive is very low cortisol. 11-keto dht strongly opposes cortisol, that has been reported everywhere. How many drops did you take? Low cortisol is also responsible for joint pain. The feeling might be similar to you being tired because both will cause you to feel sleepy but for very different reasons.

Androsterone opposes cortisol as well, but probably oppsoses estrogen more so.
Fluoroquinolone antibiotics. They ruined my life.
I would use anywhere from 2-10mg 11-keto-DHT.
I was concerned about hair loss when using these substances, but my hair is still falling out so fast that I don't think I'd be able to tell if it was having an effect either way.

sladerunner69

Fluoroquinolone antibiotics. They ruined my life.
I would use anywhere from 2-10mg 11-keto-DHT.
I was concerned about hair loss when using these substances, but my hair is still falling out so fast that I don't think I'd be able to tell if it was having an effect either way.

Wow could you please elaborate on how they ruined your life?

Did they destroy your gut fauna? Because I would suspect that to be beneficial in most people.
Or maybe they messed with your endocrine

Dhair

Wow could you please elaborate on how they ruined your life?

Did they destroy your gut fauna? Because I would suspect that to be beneficial in most people.
Or maybe they messed with your endocrine
The problem with fluoroquinolones is not that they destroy your gut flora, but they literally destroy your mitochondria.
They weaken tendons. Many older people have taken them and have ended up in a wheelchair within a week. Others have had psychotic breaks.
I took about 7 or 8 pills last spring. I had to go to the emergency room because I was dehydrated and had a panic attack. I haven't really felt normal since, but things seem to be getting better.
Between my hair and those other problems, I was feeling like I was dying.

sladerunner69

The problem with fluoroquinolones is not that they destroy your gut flora, but they literally destroy your mitochondria.
They weaken tendons. Many older people have taken them and have ended up in a wheelchair within a week. Others have had psychotic breaks.
I took about 7 or 8 pills last spring. I had to go to the emergency room because I was dehydrated and had a panic attack. I haven't really felt normal since, but things seem to be getting better.
Between my hair and those other problems, I was feeling like I was dying.

Well dysfunctional mitochondria will definitely not be helpful towards that luxurious head of hair.

The cells have a flexible and inherent ability to repair their own organelles,a s long as they are provided with adequate energy so I am positive you can recover from it, and you came to the right forum for that problem specifically. Are you eating enough copper? That will help cytochrome c oxidase functional efficiently which will be another avenue for energy production if your mitochondria are substandard... Canned oysters are great for copper

Dhair

Well dysfunctional mitochondria will definitely not be helpful towards that luxurious head of hair.

The cells have a flexible and inherent ability to repair their own organelles,a s long as they are provided with adequate energy so I am positive you can recover from it, and you came to the right forum for that problem specifically. Are you eating enough copper? That will help cytochrome c oxidase functional efficiently which will be another avenue for energy production if your mitochondria are substandard... Canned oysters are great for copper
All of this is true, but my actually started before that when I tried a second round of accutane a couple years ago. Hair loss is also a side effect of fluoroquinolones, but I believe accutane is the main culprit. I started to get bad ecemza rashes all over my body at the exact same time my hair started falling out.
I think my liver was damaged. The eczema gets worse with excess fructose intake and PUFA as well.
I think most people would be shocked by how quickly I've lost so much hair. If I don't make any progress soon, I'll be completely bald a year and a half from now. Maybe 2 years if I'm being optimistic.
I know we've talked about the laser helmet, and I still plan to buy one. I just hate the idea that I'm putting all my eggs one basket, because if that doesn't work, I'm ****88.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello Haidut,
My Doctor responded with: "my interpretation is that <30 means undetectable to the limits of the test." Is this enough to comment on my results?
Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. Here again attached.
Thank you.
(my blood pressure was 104/72 at time of draw).

Well, it suggests you are breaking down dopamine too fast into norepinephrine. This is the enzyme that is probably overactive in your system.
Dopamine beta-hydroxylase - Wikipedia

Look into the "Clinical Significance" section.

Regina

Well, it suggests you are breaking down dopamine too fast into norepinephrine. This is the enzyme that is probably overactive in your system.
Dopamine beta-hydroxylase - Wikipedia

Look into the "Clinical Significance" section.
Ah, so that's what makes me so special. :cool:
Thank you for your insight.
I think ADHD has always been there. In my first pass at this enzyme, most articles refer to its "deficiency" rather than overactivity.
In any case, I'm sure it is a good thing that I found you, Peat, this forum, pregnenolone!, sugar and probably androsterone.

I am also seeing reference to tyrosine, copper and vitamin C wrt to this enzyme, but I am not sure which way I should be looking at it.
Thx!!

chispas

I've experienced much better results with the combination of Pansterone with Androsterone by consuming more high cholesterol foods. I thought the sugar from juice, fruit, and white sugar would be enough, but it seems adding eggs into the mix for dinner is the factor that has made a positive change. I still apply the combo in the morning, around 8am. Since increasing cholesterol from eggs, I experience much higher temps, and high stable pulse over 85 while sedentary. I only use 2 drops of Pansterone and 1 drop Androsterone. Androsterone used to be odourless to me, but now it has acquired a scent. Not sure if this means it is working.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've experienced much better results with the combination of Pansterone with Androsterone by consuming more high cholesterol foods. I thought the sugar from juice, fruit, and white sugar would be enough, but it seems adding eggs into the mix for dinner is the factor that has made a positive change. I still apply the combo in the morning, around 8am. Since increasing cholesterol from eggs, I experience much higher temps, and high stable pulse over 85 while sedentary. I only use 2 drops of Pansterone and 1 drop Androsterone. Androsterone used to be odourless to me, but now it has acquired a scent. Not sure if this means it is working.

If your sense of smell is improving then this is definitely a good sign.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also Haidut,
Given this overactivity, do you think it is possible to raise dopamine without raising norepinephrine (andrenergic )???

I think you are producing plenty of dopamine, it just goes down the norepinephrine pathway pretty quickly. Inhibiting that mono-oxygenase enzyme is one possibility but I would try to find out what is causing its overactivation. Have you had tests for copper and iron? If not, I would recomment getting some tests for serum iron, ferritin, transferrin, iron saturation, serum copper, and ceruloplasmin. Both copper and iron are pretty important for the cathecolamine system and especially NE levels.

Broken man

Hello all, I have problem. Its 5 days, I am not using Andro but I still have joints pain. Its better day by day but do you know why I have it? Some type of deficiency from using Andro? I am eating 3 eggs every day so cholesterol could not be the problem. I dropped all supps except estroban. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals