Androgens + Infection? Thyroid + Infection?

vulture

I have a doubt, and it seems that information available isn't pretty straightforward about this:
What may happen if you have an infection, like a UTI, and start supplementing an androgen?
Like a low dose DHT or low dose T?

Some studies say T might be inmunosupressive and you may assume it might worsen, but some other say that it depends on the bacteria.

Also, I have read that infections lowers Thyroid hormones, what might happen if you have an infection and supplement thyroid?

Thanks

OP
vulture

vulture

I seriously doubt anyone here have no thoughts about this topic :/ did I ask something taboo?

D

danishispsychic

Parasites created low thyroid in my dog and the thyroid they gave her burnt out her adrenals . Get rid of pathogens and parasites then add back thyoid when adrenals can deal .

OP
vulture

vulture

Parasites created low thyroid in my dog and the thyroid they gave her burnt out her adrenals . Get rid of pathogens and parasites then add back thyoid when adrenals can deal .
I think I have a UTI and I also have DHT and Pansterone...lol, hard to resist.

@theLaw thanks for your link, I have received great info from you, always handy, bro

A.R

I think I have a UTI and I also have DHT and Pansterone...lol, hard to resist.

@theLaw thanks for your link, I have received great info from you, always handy, bro
Did you manage to heal the Uti to get benefit from the androgens?

Mauritio

"DHEA supplementation improves natural killer cells numbers and lowers IL-6 (Casson 1993) (Daynes 1993) (Haden 2000)"

OP
vulture

vulture

Did you manage to heal the Uti to get benefit from the androgens?
I never got a positive for UTI, did 2 at different months. Right now using T scrotal in low dose. There’s a thread logging it all.

Luckytype

I never got a positive for UTI, did 2 at different months. Right now using T scrotal in low dose. There’s a thread logging it all.
If you feel similar symptoms to a UTI, though uncommon in men, and test negative you may be working on a kidney stone. The discomfort, urge to urinate but no increased production and the overall awareness of your bladder can be referred sensations from higher up. Not ultra common but this could be something to consider when looking at the adoption of peaty things, mineral density and the avoidance of tons of fluid consumption.

OP
vulture

vulture

If you feel similar symptoms to a UTI, though uncommon in men, and test negative you may be working on a kidney stone. The discomfort, urge to urinate but no increased production and the overall awareness of your bladder can be referred sensations from higher up. Not ultra common but this could be something to consider when looking at the adoption of peaty things, mineral density and the avoidance of tons of fluid consumption.
I had small stones. One was urinated, and a small one was left but I didn’t feel intense urethral burn or anything like it.
And I have being months with it, specially sometimes after ejaculation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals