Androgenic effects of T3 supplementation any experiences?

Cameron

“Thyroid hormones are important for growth and development of many tissues. Altered thyroid hormone status causes testicular abnormalities. For instance, juvenile hypothyroidism=neonatal transient hypothyroidism induces macroorchidism, increases testicular cell number (Sertoli, Leydig, and germ cells) and daily sperm production. Triiodothyronine (T3) receptors have been identified in sperm, developing germ cells, Sertoli, Leydig, and peritubular cells. T3 stimulates Ser- toli cell lactate secretion as well as mRNA expression of inhibin-a, androgen receptor, IGF-I, and IGFBP-4. It also inhibits Sertoli cell mRNA expression of Mu?llerian inhibiting substance (MIS), aromatase, estradiol receptor, and androgen binding protein (ABP) and ABP secretion. T3 directly increases Leydig cell LH receptor numbers and mRNA levels of steroidogenic enzymes and steroi- dogenic acute regulatory protein. It stimulates basal and LH-induced secretion of progesterone, tes- tosterone, and estradiol by Leydig cells. Steroidogenic factor-1 acts as a mediator for T3-induced Leydig cell steroidogenesis. Although the role of T3 on sperm, germ, and peritubular cells has not yet been completely studied, it is clear that T3 directly regulates Sertoli and Leydig cell functions. Further studies are required to elucidate the direct effect of T3 on sperm, germ, and peritubular cells.”

Attachments

• THYROID HORMONES THEIR ROLE IN TESTICULAR STEROIDOGENESIS.pdf
    398 KB · Views: 30

Obes89

I Used T3 last year, for a about 3-4 weeks and it was definently extremely androgenic.

I did 24mcgs most of the time. After about a week i started to get a little bit hyper from the doses later in the day. I experienced morning wood everyday. My sexdrive was even higher than normal, way bigger cumshots and my penis was much fuller when flaccid and a little bit bigger and fuller when erect. The Effect on My Penis was crazy and nothing that i expected. I guessed the T3 raised my Testosterone big Time. My Beard growth also increased. Sadly after some time i wasn't able to tolerate the T3 anymore.
But recent Blood test showed high T3, so i don't seem to need it.

Shackles

I Used T3 last year, for a about 3-4 weeks and it was definently extremely androgenic.

I did 24mcgs most of the time. After about a week i started to get a little bit hyper from the doses later in the day. I experienced morning wood everyday. My sexdrive was even higher than normal, way bigger cumshots and my penis was much fuller when flaccid and a little bit bigger and fuller when erect. The Effect on My Penis was crazy and nothing that i expected. I guessed the T3 raised my Testosterone big Time. My Beard growth also increased. Sadly after some time i wasn't able to tolerate the T3 anymore.
But recent Blood test showed high T3, so i don't seem to need it.
What brand do you use? I found all underwhelming that I have tried

OP
Cameron

Cameron

i used tyronene
I’m using tyromax currently working up to a grain then will add tyronene! Protein and magnesium would be important to help with any issues usually but I think some will say slightly hyper is not always a bad thing if nutrition is adequate

Shackles

What brands have you tried? Blue sky peptides I think is surely under dosed but I think cynomel and tyronene are very reliable
I am from Europe
Tiromel by Abdi Ibrahim
Tyromax
Real Thyroid several times
Uni Pharma T3
Cytomed
and some Indian brand, the only one that actually tasted like iodine but I dont think that is indicative

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I am from Europe
Tiromel by Abdi Ibrahim
Tyromax
Real Thyroid several times
Uni Pharma T3
Cytomed
and some Indian brand, the only one that actually tasted like iodine but I dont think that is indicative
I think there are a lot of under dosed products not saying those for sure were but possible. Ndt products will take awhile to notice an affect based on half life and slow approach with dosing and build up of t4.