Androgenic Benefits Of Tobacco

Tobacco made into tea makes the onset and duration of the buzz slower and longer. Gotta be careful with dosage. Slow onset means drinking too much too quickly because of underestimating the effects before they reach the peak could become dangerous. Fatal nicotine overdoses during tobacco tea ceremonies in the Amazon have happened because of the assumption (which is usually true) that a potential overdose amount of tea will be purged, vomited, before it can be metabolized into a dangerous dose of nicotine, but some people don't vomit. I don't mean someone needs to use an almost dangerous, ceremonial purge-like dose to get a buzz from tobacco tea. It's a good idea to start with tiny sips and wait about an hour because tiny doses of tea -- I guess because of the different chemical composition from the temperature of the hot water compared to the temperature of a flame, and different metabolism from the digestive system compared to into the blood directly from the lungs -- can be a surprisingly strong buzz even for someone who doesn't get much of a buzz from smoking. Apparently, (I don't know much about this) among the tribes in the Amazon, smoking tobacco is more often for shamanic training or leisure, and is recognized as being more harmful even when it's the native natural tobacco, whereas drinking tobacco tea is a versatile and powerful herbal medicine that's safe for (almost?) any person (maybe not infants?; I don't know) when used carefully (much less of a dose than for the ceremonial purges).

dhtsupreme

Started using swedish snus. First time I waited until I got a buzz. Felt very good, similarly to coffee without the jitters. Took about 10 min

Second time around I kept it for the full 20 minutes. Got dizzy and cold hands but felt better after eating (salt+sugar)

Def awakens me in a certain way I find enjoyable/useful. My plan is to alternate between snus and coffee where I only use coffee one day and then only snus the next w full breaks on the weekends.

Btw haven't noticed anything "androgenic". It's a bit too soon but maybe there's a diff between smoking and using smokeless tobacco

SonOfEurope

Tobacco made into tea makes the onset and duration of the buzz slower and longer. Gotta be careful with dosage. Slow onset means drinking too much too quickly because of underestimating the effects before they reach the peak could become dangerous. Fatal nicotine overdoses during tobacco tea ceremonies in the Amazon have happened because of the assumption (which is usually true) that a potential overdose amount of tea will be purged, vomited, before it can be metabolized into a dangerous dose of nicotine, but some people don't vomit. I don't mean someone needs to use an almost dangerous, ceremonial purge-like dose to get a buzz from tobacco tea. It's a good idea to start with tiny sips and wait about an hour because tiny doses of tea -- I guess because of the different chemical composition from the temperature of the hot water compared to the temperature of a flame, and different metabolism from the digestive system compared to into the blood directly from the lungs -- can be a surprisingly strong buzz even for someone who doesn't get much of a buzz from smoking. Apparently, (I don't know much about this) among the tribes in the Amazon, smoking tobacco is more often for shamanic training or leisure, and is recognized as being more harmful even when it's the native natural tobacco, whereas drinking tobacco tea is a versatile and powerful herbal medicine that's safe for (almost?) any person (maybe not infants?; I don't know) when used carefully (much less of a dose than for the ceremonial purges).

Bump on this.

Always be careful on brewed/oral doses... longer effect time and it's easier to overdose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals