Andrea from New Zealand

Andreap

Hi everyone,
I'm very new to this at of eating I only started 4 days ago. I'm a competitive bodybuilder so I'm moving from a traditional bodybuilding meat, protein powder, spinach, low carb and low fat diet to Ray Peat which is a huge jump in carbs for me. I'm feeling good so far with a lot more energy throughout the day. The hardest thing for me so far has been getting my head around eating so much fruit but I'm really enjoying it. This is a great forum I have lots of reading to do!

tara

:welcome Andreap

Gl;itch.e

Hello Andrea. Nice to see another fellow Kiwi on here! As you can probably tell from my bicep pic in my avatar I too like building the body! :): although I love powerlifting and bodybuilding I do not compete and have no plans to. It's good to have some more physique and strength orientated people "Peating" and sharing their experiences here. Welcome

A

Anonymous

Welcome! Also, if you have any bodybuilding tips you could share that would be greatly appreciated!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
YuraCZ said:
Wow, not even a "hello"? :roll:

Andreap, welcome to the forum. :welcome

kiran

Jus to clarify, its not unusual in bodybuilding circles to ask for/post pictures.

Gl;itch.e

kiran said:
Jus to clarify, its not unusual in bodybuilding circles to ask for/post pictures.
Though it is in Ray Peat circles! :): Here we are generally more concerned with how various health issues are resolving! Of course it'll be good to share ideas and experience with someone who has come from a physique background looking to improve their health and well being whilst trying to keep or improve on their conditioning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals