And then they came for Asprin...

P

Peatness

Aspirin is cheap and effective which is why it must be crushed. Meanwhile...

Orome

Forum Supporter
Source: CNN ?

So we can be confident that the opposite is where the truth is.

asp.png

Fred

This is why ... "Aspirin Reduces the Need for Mechanical Ventilation by Nearly Half For COVID-19 Patients".
Or maybe this ... "The pooled data from 5 studies revealed that aspirin intake is associated with a 53% reduction in all-cause mortality in COVID-19 patients. "

Jon2547

I hear what you're saying, but still, should anyone be on aspirin every day for 365 days a year?

Jon2547

I think NAC is very anti thyroid.

Marcine

I hear what you're saying, but still, should anyone be on aspirin every day for 365 days a year?
Me. It's God and aspirin for me man. If it's under attack from the beast pharmacopia system you know it's His gift.

LucyL

tbf, aspirin has been under attack for years because it's dirt cheap and effective. Maybe aligning it with COVID treatment will be a new pressure to get rid of it, or maybe this is just more of the same.

Orome

Forum Supporter

I take it daily since more than 10 years (minus some days every now and then when I simply forget or when I am in a hurry). Still no brain bleeding or whatsoever :):.

Lilac

In a recent interview, Ray said he takes one aspirin at night when he remembers to. That should be close to 365.

Apple

I take it daily since more than 10 years (minus some days every now and then when I simply forget or when I am in a hurry). Still no brain bleeding or whatsoever :):.

In a recent interview, Ray said he takes one aspirin at night when he remembers to. That should be close to 365.
Do you guys take vit K in any form ?

Orome

Forum Supporter
Do you guys take vit K in any form ?

Yes, I do. But only in the recent 2-3 years after I found Dr. Peat's work.
I take approx. 200 µg MK7 every other day mainly to balance very high Vitamin D and Calcium intake which I also started at around that time. (so not so much because of the Aspirin).

David PS

Old Irenaeus

That's good to hear. I've been taking it everyday. Some days twice. Sometimes on purpose. Sometimes because I can't remember if I've taken it or not. :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals