Ancestral Supplements Grass Fed Beef Liver

Soren

Forum Supporter
should be the other foods in the day then
Took me a lot of trial and error but it was actually down to the Choline content basically I'd taken too many of certain supplements (shilajit, vitamin E, and liver) and it was causing a chologenic crisis each time I ate.

Have it much better under control now but still not fully healed

Dr. B

Took me a lot of trial and error but it was actually down to the Choline content basically I'd taken too many of certain supplements (shilajit, vitamin E, and liver) and it was causing a chologenic crisis each time I ate.

Have it much better under control now but still not fully healed
does vitamin E increase choline, i dont understand?
does shilajit have lots of choline?
i was thinking of adding it in.
choline seems to cause strange effects, it causes like actual acne on the shoulders and back apparently? and forehead too?

i think niacinamide and some methyl depletors, glycine should help get rid of excess choline or methyl groups?

Soren

Forum Supporter
does vitamin E increase choline, i dont understand?
does shilajit have lots of choline?
i was thinking of adding it in.
choline seems to cause strange effects, it causes like actual acne on the shoulders and back apparently? and forehead too?

i think niacinamide and some methyl depletors, glycine should help get rid of excess choline or methyl groups?

Vitamin E and Shilajit do not have choline in them as far as I know but for me they appeared to have interfered with my ability to process it. I'm not saying don't take vitamin E or shilajit just don't take too much. I think for me too much shilajit and liver was a real problem.

Dr. B

Vitamin E and Shilajit do not have choline in them as far as I know but for me they appeared to have interfered with my ability to process it. I'm not saying don't take vitamin E or shilajit just don't take too much. I think for me too much shilajit and liver was a real problem.
what do you suspect they do with choline, prevent its usage or something? strange effect... what effect did you get specifically from shilajit. isnt shilajit a natural multivitamin.
never tried it, really thinking of it, whats the benefits and drawbacks to it. i see a himalayan shilajit online

Mauritio

still watching the video, what do you think, is he natty?
he believes in a lot of Peaty stuff, he just doesnt like processed sugars and breads etc... he likes the diet of the Maasai and other african/native tribes
If I didnt know about his diet and that he probably get a decent amount of roids through eating testicles, I would have said :" no way "
Now its 50/50% IMO

Lincoln-Imp

I tried using the AS Beef Organs and the Bone Meal/Marrow supplement as well as Kidney, Pancreas, etc. It got expensive, and after awhile, I didn;t think I was benefitting from them. My joints and muscles started aching, and I had read somewhere about dessicated organ supplements having a lot of heavy metals in them. I do not know if this applies to AS brand, though. So, I stopped taking them completely, and slowly, began feeling better. Not for me. Plus, it saves me some money, too. I don't eat organ meats, but I am okay with that. I am good with doing the best I can do. Life's too short, and if we stress too much about health stuff, I think that people can become orthorexic about it, which is not a good state of being. I see that in a lot of better known health advocates, even one's I follow. That's my perception/perspective on it anyway. Be well, everyone! Experiment and see how you feel!
I’ve been so convinced AS would help heal my gut, every time I’ve tried them though it’s not long until the joints in my hands start to hurt, sometimes even going further down my arm. I’ve searched plenty but never found somebody else mention something like this. I’ve tried things like the intestines, pancreas, liver, organs, collagen and bone & marrow. Guess it’s time for me to give up on them too ?

Dr. B

If I didnt know about his diet and that he probably get a decent amount of roids through eating testicles, I would have said :" no way "
Now its 50/50% IMO
i dont know how long hes been eating testicles, even without the testicles wouldnt it be achievable from peating and bodybuilding for a long time
i think hes been doing ancestral stuff for 10 years or more and its far beyond just eating meat and dairy
i think he uses EMF tents, no wifi, only dialup, cellphones always in airplane mode besides once a week outside
it seems he has started using more tech in the last few months, instagram and youtube etc
its crazy those vids said he apparently has a 500 acre place with his own cows, chickens, even some sort of huge meadow where he can hunt wild game that he technically owns already?
he uses mountain valley spring water, not sure how safe/useful that is

Dr. B

I’ve been so convinced AS would help heal my gut, every time I’ve tried them though it’s not long until the joints in my hands start to hurt, sometimes even going further down my arm. I’ve searched plenty but never found somebody else mention something like this. I’ve tried things like the intestines, pancreas, liver, organs, collagen and bone & marrow. Guess it’s time for me to give up on them too ?
the bone and marrow is their only product that has some silica, i dontknow how much
ive tried them, didnt notice much positive besides slightly improved energy, maybe slightly improved digestion
shouldnt their products be safer than much of the meat/bones available as its all new zealand sourced, freeze dried (which maybe preserves the nutrients better than cooking or freezing/cooking)

Mauritio

i dont know how long hes been eating testicles, even without the testicles wouldnt it be achievable from peating and bodybuilding for a long time
i think hes been doing ancestral stuff for 10 years or more and its far beyond just eating meat and dairy
i think he uses EMF tents, no wifi, only dialup, cellphones always in airplane mode besides once a week outside
it seems he has started using more tech in the last few months, instagram and youtube etc
its crazy those vids said he apparently has a 500 acre place with his own cows, chickens, even some sort of huge meadow where he can hunt wild game that he technically owns already?
he uses mountain valley spring water, not sure how safe/useful that is
Yeah some of the things he does are actually quite alright.
That amount/intensity of exercise must be a huge stressor though. His hairline also doesnt look good .

Dr. B

Yeah some of the things he does are actually quite alright.
That amount/intensity of exercise must be a huge stressor though. His hairline also doesnt look good .
he actually follows a lot or all of the weston A price stuff
so he may even be having PUFA, think his shake he sometimes makes has some almond butter
sometimes eats avocados
he likes all forms of fruit besides fruit juices
likes raw dairy, maple syrup, honey etc
his calcium phosphate ratio may not be very good
he seems to be doing mostly meat with small amounts of dairy and fruits

Mauritio

The amount of androgens itself in testicles is surprisingly low. Too low to matter IMO.
Liver actually has slightly higher androgen content than testicles.

Eating testicles still feels highly androgenic ,so it must be the steroidogenic enzymes in it that makes the difference...

Dr. B

The amount of androgens itself in testicles is surprisingly low. Too low to matter IMO.
Liver actually has slightly higher androgen content than testicles.

Eating testicles still feels highly androgenic ,so it must be the steroidogenic enzymes in it that makes the difference...

He goes far beyond the diet and doesnt have wifi or cellphones in the house... dialup internet only... phones kept on airplane mode and only answered once a week
No water no vaccines no pharma stuff

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals