Anal Fissure

Unfortunately, no. Or maybe I would be a little more accepting of the discomfort...

Not to mention I've given up on sex many moon cycles in the past. Everyone I come across in my day to day is just so uninteresting in that regard...
You need to be interested in women to have sex with them? What are you gay

If your helI mean heels are cracked or you have some other signs of calcification, consider everything that opposes it. And in case you eat carrots, grate them finely for a while.
What r the other signs

Grate or be grated, as they say...
lol
clever ****

I really need fruit fiber, and a lot of it, every day. I make cooked fruit and eat it daily, if I can't get a lot of fresh fruit.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

I had them for a while and then got a stool for when I poop. (no pun intended) i.e. squatty potty. no problems since. also I upped my magnesium to relieve any constipation
Op find something to rest your legs on so you're in a more natural squatting position while u poop

Thanks both, I have ordered a squatty potty off Amazon. I have heard about these ages ago and wondered if they would help me, but never ordered for some reason.

A lack of fiber is likely a great contributor. You're probably eating mostly foods that don't ferment, but your intestines have to move fast to not have a problem from this. Cheese is very safe and sterilizing, bacteria can't feast on it and so they won't attract water when there's no substrate, and instead they probably switch to a more or less hibernating state; for that, less water than normal is desired; it's what Ray talked about happening in deserts, but to a much milder degree. This in turn makes everything very dry and the butthole is injured by a drier stool. I believe it's that simple. And I also believe it's more about finding agreeable fiber than avoiding fermentable ones, unless they're in excess.
Papayas, mangoes, apples, dates, figs, persimmons, etc; can help.

Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

But were milk carbs present?
So, even plain lactose for example, as I posted elsewhere, will do.

Thank you. My diet now is mainly rice, vegetables (bell peppers, onions, garlic mainly, sometimes turnip, swede, leeks) Fruit consumption has dropped recently but I have started to eat a few more dates. I'll try up the fibre a bit more and see if anything changes. I am going to start the raw carrot again, I have got very lazy with it recently (Read as = never do it.)

Precious guru, it's never.. precise but consider estimating as well how much nutrition and liquid is being lost in making your cheese, using protein as reference.

Was this aimed at me, or someone else?

I really need fruit fiber, and a lot of it, every day. I make cooked fruit and eat it daily, if I can't get a lot of fresh fruit.

Interesting thanks. I had a bad reaction to some cooked melon earlier in the year so didn't eat it. I am tempted to eat some cooked apples again though, I've always like applesauce.

I find apples the only problematic fruits. And pears. I cook mangoes blueberries strawberries and cranberries.

sladerunner69

You need to be interested in women to have sex with them? What are you gay

What r the other signs

lol
clever ****

The use of "interest" here is analogous to "sexually attracted to", the tone is just more polite.

Also I've tried being gay but it led to more problems then I had before, although the conversation is typically better, I never enjoyed the physical intimacy.

The use of "interest" here is analogous to "sexually attracted to", the tone is just more polite.

Also I've tried being gay but it led to more problems then I had before, although the conversation is typically better, I never enjoyed the physical intimacy.

How do you try being gay? I thought it was inborn.

You can't try being gay anymore than you can try being black. You either are or you aren't

walker_in_aus

Hey OP, I had chronic anal fissures from constant constipation and just self treating with laxatives. I ended up with a huge tear with scar tissue and a little guard hemorrhoid over it and I was recommended to get surgery and botox to "relax my anus". Yes, that is correct, I was diagnosed a tight arse HA.

Long story short as usual surgeons are dicks and when I went back it wasn't much better and he was like, you probably just have a slow digestive system you'll have to put up with it. This was in the years before I realised western medicine is no good a chronic conditions.

+1 to all the recommenders of squatty potty, hugely important NO PUSHING, AND, just have a good, fast digestive system. I will be investigating the citrus bioflavnoids recommendation as I tend to get minor occurrences when stressed as well.

Amazoniac

Thank you. My diet now is mainly rice, vegetables (bell peppers, onions, garlic mainly, sometimes turnip, swede, leeks) Fruit consumption has dropped recently but I have started to eat a few more dates. I'll try up the fibre a bit more and see if anything changes. I am going to start the raw carrot again, I have got very lazy with it recently (Read as = never do it.)
No, I don't think it's a good time to include hard foods, quite the opposite, unless they're microplaned. Some sort of inflammation or popped veins, kind of similar to what happens to more pronounced external veins in stressed angels, can predispose you to the drier stools. Turmeric might be a good idea indeed but listen to other opinions and Ray mentioned that some people find it allergenic somehow. Just don't let it continue for too long and change things if needed.
Consider more leafy greens. Blend them in a thick soup meal if you prefer. And include folate as a suspected deficiency as well. In fact, you're probably lacking many B-vitamins and your tissues can't be energized properly.

Do you have a mobile red light that you can shine there? It should help. It will thank you later. Just make sure that your webcam is taped.
Was this aimed at me, or someone else?
Yeah, at you, unless there is another precious guru here that I misOh, wait, there is. Many of them.
Just match the caseins. Milk is about 80% casein if I'm not wrong.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

How do you try being gay? I thought it was inborn.

You can't try being gay anymore than you can try being black. You either are or you aren't

Source? You know that Peat believes that almost every aspect of someone's personality and beliefs are environmental- the product of learned experiences. Peat wouldn't believe that people can be born gay, just as much as they could be born with learned helplessness or a dysfunctional metabolism or a propensity for cancer.

You are speaking like a total geneticist- just to be clear. And I think a geneticist who claims that homosexuality is inborn needs to clarify a few things. Why do men so quickly become gay when locked up in prison? Also, what would you make of the article below? If homosexuality is inborn in only a subset of the population, then why does anthropology tell us it was the norm for primitive man? As well as ancient greek and roman societies? Homosexuality was common, and not frowned upon in any of these examples. In fact it was an expression of bonding among hunters and soldiers.
Homosexuality – a Survival Advantage for Early Man - Butterflies and Wheels

Amazoniac

I have the impression that this combination can be very useful daily and temporarily for constipation or prolonged low intakes:
15mg zinc gluconate
3mg manganese "
1.5mg copper "
60mcg selenomethionine
40mcg molybdenum glycinate (good luck dosing by estimation)
But please question everything that I post.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Amazoniac

• Thiamine: white rice was known to precipitate beriberi. Search for it.
  • Riboflavin: dairy is a major source, and the content of cheeses can vary. Its degradation happens mostly through light. There are many cheeses that have a clear packaging, but the fresh ones usually contain quite a bit of liquid. The solids would protect it if the medium was relatively dry, but if it's watery, the degradation occurs fast because the exterior is damaged and it interacts with the interior with ease.
  • Niacin formation from tryptophan depends on adequacy of other vitamins that you know of. If you're eating meat, it usually provides enough, but only for the basics. If you're in a condition that demands more, it won't be enough. Likely not enough to thrive as well. Topical creams with this vitamin are sold to assist in tissue regeneration, it's difficult to think of a condition that can't be improved by it.
  • Before: pboy used to visit the forum once in a while, not anymore.
  • Pantothenic acid: already mentioned.
  • Pyridoxine: I had something to say but forgot what it was((
  • Biotin: I have no idea why researchers mention this vitamin a lot when it comes to gut gurus. When Travisord was pretending to be enrolled in a study, the consultant commented that a deficiency is rare.
  • Vit C: open anesthesiology book , chapter Janelle:all there bud But cooking affects its content in foods, and you can probably benefit from more. "ascorbic acid/vit C wound healing"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals