Anabolic Supplemental Options

OP
I

Iron Man

if he has peaked a cycle will only temporarily take him above his potential. He would have to be on cycle all the time to keep those gains
I thought this would be the case... is there a way to push past genetic potential and keep the gains?

OP
I

Iron Man

I'm currently doing 10 mg of pregnenolone, 10 mg 6-keto P4, 5 mg of DHEA and 2 mg of androsterone daily split into two doses morning and afternoon. It doesn't really give me any amazing gains in the gym, but it does improve my overall mood and general stress resilience I feel.
Thanks for sharing... I read those research posts and always wondered how it would actually translate to real life.
Haidut mentioned in another post that he is friends with a Bodybuilder that used all the AAS gear and has began using DHEA, progesterone etc and according to lab results, apparently he finds the current stack to be as good as the previous AAS gear he was using... if this is on the money, it would be great to see these results and also see what his dosages are etc.

Markus

I thought this would be the case... is there a way to push past genetic potential and keep the gains?
The only way to push past your genetic potential is to use supraphysiological levels of exogenous testosterone and/or other performance enhancing drugs.

Markus

Haidut mentioned in another post that he is friends with a Bodybuilder that used all the AAS gear and has began using DHEA, progesterone etc and according to lab results, apparently he finds the current stack to be as good as the previous AAS gear he was using... if this is on the money, it would be great to see these results and also see what his dosages are etc.
Yeah, I heard that too but I don't experience the same results.

Markus

Is Ostarin any good? And I'm only talking short cycle...
If you get legit quality Ostarine it is comparable to mild oral steroids such as anavar but it will shut you down slightly even on a short cycle of 4 weeks.

OP
I

Iron Man

The only way to push past your genetic potential is to use supraphysiological levels of exogenous testosterone and/or other performance enhancing drugs.
But even then, it is being said that once you go off them, you lose the gains?

Waynish

I'm currently doing 10 mg of pregnenolone, 10 mg 6-keto P4, 5 mg of DHEA and 2 mg of androsterone daily split into two doses morning and afternoon. It doesn't really give me any amazing gains in the gym, but it does improve my overall mood and general stress resilience I feel.

That's still quite a bit. I'd take the andro at night and have 2-3 days off andro per week. I'd take the 6-keto & preg right after workouts and/or when you feel most stressed. DHEA seems to be more individual so far - and it isn't exactly clear why; potentially liver functionality.

Markus

But even then, it is being said that once you go off them, you lose the gains?
Not necessarily since bodybuilders who have used very high amounts of steroids in the past can still maintain muscle in excess of their genetic potential on TRT-doses after they retire.

Markus

That's still quite a bit. I'd take the andro at night and have 2-3 days off andro per week. I'd take the 6-keto & preg right after workouts and/or when you feel most stressed. DHEA seems to be more individual so far - and it isn't exactly clear why; potentially liver functionality.
That's pretty much what I do since I only take androsterone on weekdays.

OP
I

Iron Man

Based on the discussion so far... I'm not sure anyone really has any definite answers?
It would be great if @haidut would post an update on his friend's results.

OP
I

Iron Man

Not necessarily since bodybuilders who have used very high amounts of steroids in the past can still maintain muscle in excess of their genetic potential on TRT-doses after they retire.
In my opinion... If you are on TRT, that means your body is messed up and the artificial route is a life sentence... I would rather avoid this.

Markus

In my opinion... If you are on TRT, that means your body is messed up and the artificial route is a life sentence... I would rather avoid this.
Yes, I feel the same, but at the same time I want more muscle mass than the average Joe :).

PeatBull

Are you allergic to milk? Eggs? Potatoes?
Dont do very well with milk. Get stomach pain and gases. I got some UHT and looks like its better, but not perfect. I do eat a lot of eggs and potatoes. Now i will try raw eggs, see how it goes.

baccheion

Dont do very well with milk. Get stomach pain and gases. I got some UHT and looks like its better, but not perfect. I do eat a lot of eggs and potatoes. Now i will try raw eggs, see how it goes.
Low calcium + magnesium is anabolic mode. Higher calcium is catabolic alignment, save all-milk or all-egg diets. Potatoes and a bit of fat + animal protein (2.5 or 4 cups milk if you weren't allergic) is more anabolic. For example, 12-15 lbs (russet) as aligned with Irish famine. Hard gainers need 1000 calories surplus where 300-500 would be sufficient for a regular person. Once in low calcium + magnesium mode, sustained release melatonin and DHEA begin to shine.

Low calcium + magnesium is anabolic mode. Higher calcium is catabolic alignment, save all-milk or all-egg diets. Potatoes and a bit of fat + animal protein (2.5 or 4 cups milk if you weren't allergic) is more anabolic. For example, 12-15 lbs (russet) as aligned with Irish famine. Hard gainers need 1000 calories surplus where 300-500 would be sufficient for a regular person. Once in low calcium + magnesium mode, sustained release melatonin and DHEA begin to shine.
....is this reccommendation from experience? how old are you?