An Impossible Whopper Has 18 Million Times As Much Estrogen As A Regular Whopper

yerrag

Impossible Ham.
Impossible Hotdogs.
Impossible Whey Protein.
Impossible Steak.
Impossible Men.

Impossible Olympic Athletes.

The Rise of the WNBA.
The Rise of Everything W.
The Rise of Men Pom Poms.

The Reign of Queen Ant Women and Worker Ant Men Begins.

Momado965

Impossible Ham.
Impossible Hotdogs.
Impossible Whey Protein.
Impossible Steak.
Impossible Men.

Impossible Olympic Athletes.

The Rise of the WNBA.
The Rise of Everything W.
The Rise of Men Pom Poms.

The Reign of Queen Ant Women and Worker Ant Men Begins.

Lol the 21st century where most civilized men are faggots.

sladerunner69

Ray seems to criticize 'lock and key' and receptor theory endocrinology quite heavily.

I get that, but it doesn't disprove the numerous accounts of guys using "lock and key" approaches to solve their problems. Their estrogen was too low->they raised it by drinking soymilk->they felt improvement.

schultz

I get that, but it doesn't disprove the numerous accounts of guys using "lock and key" approaches to solve their problems. Their estrogen was too low->they raised it by drinking soymilk->they felt improvement.

Haha, well fair enough. I've heard rumours that milk has a lot of estrogen in it. Too much according to several forum people (historically I've disagreed with them). Maybe regular old milk would help all the low estrogen gents?

sladerunner69

Haha, well fair enough. I've heard rumours that milk has a lot of estrogen in it. Too much according to several forum people (historically I've disagreed with them). Maybe regular old milk would help all the low estrogen gents?

Yeah maybe. The fact that mill itself is high in estrogen raised an important point. Milk is supposedly one of the most complete foods - mother's nourishment for a growing calf, designed by nature to have sugars, fats, calcium, and vitamins to support healthy growth. So why does it contain so much estrogen? Surely estrogen can't be entirely bad if it's present in milk.

schultz

Yeah maybe. The fact that mill itself is high in estrogen raised an important point. Milk is supposedly one of the most complete foods - mother's nourishment for a growing calf, designed by nature to have sugars, fats, calcium, and vitamins to support healthy growth. So why does it contain so much estrogen? Surely estrogen can't be entirely bad if it's present in milk.

The cows that put a lot of estrogen into their milk are usually pregnant. The more pregnant the cow, the more estrogen it puts into the milk. A non-pregnant cow would put only a very tiny amount of estrogen into the milk.

I don't think estrogen is entirely bad, just to be clear. I do think it is ubiquitous though and needs to be highly regulated by the body. And apparently some things can even fill in for an absence of estrogen, like histamine for example. (I use the word apparently because it is something that Ray has said and I am merely taking his word for it.)

Soren

Forum Supporter
Burger King trying to change men into Soy Boys

tankasnowgod

I've heard the rumors of milk containing high estrogen, but never seen anything to back that up. Here's a list of the highest estrogen foods, and soy and flax are far and away the highest (although sesame seeds could apparently be right up there with them)- Estrogen Foods List: 50 High Natural Phytoestrogen Sources

Milk isn't even in the top 50. I've seen studies that suggest Milk has about 10µg of estrogen per 100 grams, which would mean Red Wine and Strawberries have 5 times as much.

jandrade1997

Soybeans do not contain any estrogen at all, it is only synthesized by animals. Totally misleading post.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Soybeans do not contain any estrogen at all, it is only synthesized by animals. Totally misleading post.

Natural Estrogens

If you are saying that soy products do not have any estrogeneric affect I think you are mistaken and this article I've linked above goes into detail as to why that is.

Happycat

I am part of a women's group on facebook where a lot of them avoid dairy because it's full of hormones, but they advocate flax seeds as healthy and good for you. :roll: