An Impossible Whopper Has 18 Million Times As Much Estrogen As A Regular Whopper

Grapelander

DOCTOR: Burger King’s ‘Impossible Burger’ Has 18 Million Times More Estrogen Than Regular Whopper

Stangle: Impossible burgers are made of what?

“The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen,” wrote Stangle. “That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper.”

"...the red appearance of the vegetable patty comes from genetically splicing a soybean and yeast".

"...the Impossible Burger clocks in at 630 calories “mostly from the added oils,” compared to the original Whopper’s 660.

...eating four of the vegetable burgers daily would result in a human male growing breasts...

T

TheBeard

So because its veggies are made from splicing a soybean, it clocks in at 44mg of estrogens?
I'm having a hard time believing even 1000 soy beans would represent that much estrogen

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

My personal take is that it is ‘part’ of the sterilization process; and most likely engineered to create this result. Look at the commercials with the construction workers – showing extremely alpha males loving their ‘new’ health food. Get people to voluntarily go sterile – it is so much easier and fun.

The weight of the patty is 110 grams and the article claim is that it contains 44 mg estrogen. That is .04% estrogen by weight – which is not impossible.

The ‘substance’ is created under stressful conditions – which also increases estrogens. These are not soy beans - this is bacterial/yeast lab food.
The Plague Of Synthetic, Poisonous, Patentable “Food” Products

They are also getting the calories from PUFA – which will interact to make it all the worse.
Unsaturated fatty acids: Nutritionally essential, or toxic?

Natural Estrogens – Ray Peat
“The estrogen which occurs in yeasts, estradiol, is identical to the major human estrogen”
The estrogenic properties of legumes were studied when sheep farmers found that their sheep miscarried when they ate clover. (I think it's interesting how this terribly toxic effect has been neglected in recent decades.) All legumes have this property, and all parts of the plant seem to contain some of the active chemicals. In beans, several substances have been found to contribute to the effect. The estrogenic effects of the seed oils and the isoflavones have been studied the most, but the well-known antithyroid actions (again, involving the oils, the isoflavones, and other molecules found in legumes) have an indirect estrogen-promoting action, since hypothyroidism leads to hyperestrogenism. (Estrogens are known to be thyroid suppressors, so the problem tends to be self-accelerating.)

Saccharomyces cerevisiae produces a yeast substance that exhibits estrogenic activity in mammalian systems

New studies suggest that eating large amounts of soy’s estrogen-mimicking compounds might reduce fertility in women, trigger early puberty and disrupt development of fetuses and children.

Gone Peating

My personal take is that it is ‘part’ of the sterilization process; and most likely engineered to create this result. Look at the commercials with the construction workers – showing extremely alpha males loving their ‘new’ health food. Get people to voluntarily go sterile – it is so much easier and fun.

The weight of the patty is 110 grams and the article claim is that it contains 44 mg estrogen. That is .04% estrogen by weight – which is not impossible.

The ‘substance’ is created under stressful conditions – which also increases estrogens. These are not soy beans - this is bacterial/yeast lab food.

They are also getting the calories from PUFA – which will interact to make it all the worse.

“The estrogen which occurs in yeasts, estradiol, is identical to the major human estrogen”
The estrogenic properties of legumes were studied when sheep farmers found that their sheep miscarried when they ate clover. (I think it's interesting how this terribly toxic effect has been neglected in recent decades.) All legumes have this property, and all parts of the plant seem to contain some of the active chemicals. In beans, several substances have been found to contribute to the effect. The estrogenic effects of the seed oils and the isoflavones have been studied the most, but the well-known antithyroid actions (again, involving the oils, the isoflavones, and other molecules found in legumes) have an indirect estrogen-promoting action, since hypothyroidism leads to hyperestrogenism. (Estrogens are known to be thyroid suppressors, so the problem tends to be self-accelerating.)

Saccharomyces cerevisiae produces a yeast substance that exhibits estrogenic activity in mammalian systems

New studies suggest that eating large amounts of soy’s estrogen-mimicking compounds might reduce fertility in women, trigger early puberty and disrupt development of fetuses and children.

I think you are correct.

The media likes to portray their politicians as dolts and stupid (sometimes they actually are) so that people don’t realize how the real ones running everything (those funding them) are so malicious and quite literally hate all of us and view us as cattle to make profit off of and nothing more. Very sad.

Peater

I think you are correct.

The media likes to portray their politicians as dolts and stupid (sometimes they actually are) so that people don’t realize how the real ones running everything (those funding them) are so malicious and quite literally hate all of us and view us as cattle to make profit off of and nothing more. Very sad.

Everything makes sense when you realise this

And this forum is probably the only place I can say a tax on CO2 is literally a tax on life itself and not get pilloried.

The CO2 mob are death cultists. We live in upside down world

yerrag

I think in the long run Impossible will pave the way for vegans embracing the Possible Burger!

No need to quit cold turkey.

Just put Possible Burger on the table. Have a power outage. Burger disappears in a flash in a vegan household. Is it the dog? No.

Dobbler

PUFA vegan estrogen diet. These people will blame everything and anything else before admitting that their diet is causing their suffering. Even carnivore diet is much better choice because carnivores do that diet because of health reason aka they want to achieve better health. Of course we know that this is not a good diet for health but atleast their intentions are there. Vegans eat their sh*tty diet because it's trendy and then you can tell everyone that you are important because you are vegan.

S-VV

You WILL eat the bugs, you WILL eat the transvestite-burger, you WILL live in the “pods”, and you WILL pay your carbon tax.

What’s that, you don’t want to? Don’t tell me your a bigot.

sladerunner69

Estrogen is actually needed to activate androgen receptors. Too much will oppose androgens directly. It can be difficult to find the right balance, but I have heard of some guys improving their muscle mass and libido from adding soymilk into their diets because their estrogen was too low.

Locutus

Dope af
Everything makes sense when you realise this

And this forum is probably the only place I can say a tax on CO2 is literally a tax on life itself and not get pilloried.

The CO2 mob are death cultists. We live in upside down world
Dope af!

Locutus

You WILL eat the bugs, you WILL eat the transvestite-burger, you WILL live in the “pods”, and you WILL pay your carbon tax.

What’s that, you don’t want to? Don’t tell me your a bigot.
This is very powerful.

You WILL drink your own pee!!

tankasnowgod

So because its veggies are made from splicing a soybean, it clocks in at 44mg of estrogens?
I'm having a hard time believing even 1000 soy beans would represent that much estrogen

If you look at tables that show phytoestrogens in foods, there are two sources that have hundreds of thousands times more than most other common foods- flax and soy. The only significant source of phytoestrogens in the modern diet come from these two sources, and nothing else is even remotely close, not beer, wine, milk, meat, honey, or any other fruit, grain, nut, bean or vegetable.

yerrag

If you look at tables that show phytoestrogens in foods, there are two sources that have hundreds of thousands times more than most other common foods- flax and soy. The only significant source of phytoestrogens in the modern diet come from these two sources, and nothing else is even remotely close, not beer, wine, milk, meat, honey, or any other fruit, grain, nut, bean or vegetable.

And I was given flax seed as a gift. I'm letting it rot and not passing it on to people who use them. Let them buy their own poison, but it won't be on my conscience.

gaze

i’m glad that article is going viral in MSM. it’s about time. they really have people convinced some chemical processed contraption of vegetable oils and pea protein powder was healthier than beef. crazy

LeeLemonoil

i’m glad that article is going viral in MSM. it’s about time. they really have people convinced some chemical processed contraption of vegetable oils and pea protein powder was healthier than beef. crazy

That will only result in even more spinning and framing phytoestrogens as super healthy and surely also climate friendly. Everybody claiming the contrary will be a toxic masculinist, pseudo-scientist or paid by the meat industry.

gaze

It's really infuriating that this garbage is being promoted as if it were healthy. People nowadays are so lost. Only the brainwashed who crave meat terribly would eat this stuff. Anybody who looked into the many distinguishing features between nutrition from plants and nutrition from animal foods will notice how you can't replace protein from grass fed stake or pastured- raised chicken or high- quality dairy with some plant protein powders. It's crazy.

schultz

Estrogen is actually needed to activate androgen receptors. Too much will oppose androgens directly. It can be difficult to find the right balance, but I have heard of some guys improving their muscle mass and libido from adding soymilk into their diets because their estrogen was too low.

Ray seems to criticize 'lock and key' and receptor theory endocrinology quite heavily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals