An Eye Exercise That I Think Lowers Lactic Acid

lampofred

I'm usually able to tell when something (like vitamin K) lowers lactic acid, because I get a feeling of soreness in my muscles, then an urge to stretch, and then the soreness is gone and my muscles feel more relaxed. I also subtly gain weight (in a good way, by turning off wasting). I'm also able to handle more coffee.

I came across an eye exercise that I'm pretty sure is lowering lactic acid for me. It's called "trataka" if anyone wants to Google it. A summary of the exercise is:

Concentrate on a small point in front of you (usually an unflickering candle flame but I think it can be anything) without blinking until tears form in your eyes. Make sure your muscles don't tense while doing it; move subtly as needed (but only minimally, as stillness is beneficial) and keep your mind blank in order to make sure all parts of your body stay relaxed.

I think the point should be either directly in line of sight or slightly below, so that you look down at it, but not look up towards it.

If you do it for a while it calms you down, improves clarity of thought, is beneficial for ADHD and chronic fatigue, etc.

Wanted to mention for whoever might be interested.

Apple

I'm usually able to tell when something (like vitamin K) lowers lactic acid, because I get a feeling of soreness in my muscles, then an urge to stretch, and then the soreness is gone and my muscles feel more relaxed. I also subtly gain weight (in a good way, by turning off wasting). I'm also able to handle more coffee.

I came across an eye exercise that I'm pretty sure is lowering lactic acid for me. It's called "trataka" if anyone wants to Google it. A summary of the exercise is:

Concentrate on a small point in front of you (usually an unflickering candle flame but I think it can be anything) without blinking until tears form in your eyes. Make sure your muscles don't tense while doing it; move subtly as needed (but only minimally, as stillness is beneficial) and keep your mind blank in order to make sure all parts of your body stay relaxed.

I think the point should be either directly in line of sight or slightly below, so that you look down at it, but not look up towards it.

If you do it for a while it calms you down, improves clarity of thought, is beneficial for ADHD and chronic fatigue, etc.

Wanted to mention for whoever might be interested.
I guess you get Lowers Lactic Acid effect due to relaxation, not due to trataka per se

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals