An Emergency Meal Out Of Sugar, Coconut Oil & Gelatin?

Prosper

I've begun doing this every now and then when I'm hungry but there's nothing on the fridge and it's raining outside. Seems like a quick way to sustain your energy levels for a little longer when you need to.

Xisca

I go for an egg instead of gelatine, and put it all in a coffee!
Usually just the yolk, keep the white for something else.

Have you thought about using marmelade instead of sugar? Or a fruit preserve, mangos in syrup...

OP
Prosper

Prosper

I go for an egg instead of gelatine, and put it all in a coffee!
Usually just the yolk, keep the white for something else.

Have you thought about using marmelade instead of sugar? Or a fruit preserve, mangos in syrup...
Nah, it's not some divine piece of culinary art that becomes better the closer to a full moon its ingredients are prepared, just a quick hunger fix

Surely you don't enjoy consuming that?
It's not that bad to be honest. A tablespoon or two of each straight into the mouth and some water or OJ on top of that. Coconut oil counters the gelatin's stickiness in the mouth, they make hella fun texture together and sugar makes it taste like candy. lmao

Xisca

Me too! Mad heartburn, but it works...
Never got heartburn from this! You add also coconut oil?
It's real food, long energy in short time.
I also sometimes add cacao...

paka

you should buy the following snacks: dates, mango slices, seeded grapes, watermelon, raisins, banana chips, apples, cherries, cap'n crunch "oops all berries", buegels original flavor, haribo gummy bears (check that these snacks do not have bad additives), maybe even tofu.

just to have something around and not run out, that happens to me too.

Never got heartburn from this! You add also coconut oil?
It's real food, long energy in short time.
I also sometimes add cacao...

Yeah, it comes from the coffee mostly. Probably because I use espresso grind in a french press.

Xisca

Yeah, it comes from the coffee mostly. Probably because I use espresso grind in a french press.
I make it turkish style...
I also learned that adding cardamome makes it better on the stomach!
I have a mix, with also some cinnamon, yummy
And sugar for the spoon to stand in it!
Or even honey.

Hey Prosper, you can even put gelatine in the coffee, and it will be more energetic! It all melt. How do you melt your gelatine for your mix?

OP
Prosper

Prosper

you should buy the following snacks: dates, mango slices, seeded grapes, watermelon, raisins, banana chips, apples, cherries, cap'n crunch "oops all berries", buegels original flavor, haribo gummy bears (check that these snacks do not have bad additives), maybe even tofu.

just to have something around and not run out, that happens to me too.
I seem to get some kind of bacteria overgrowth with too much fruit. White tongue, bad breath and diarrhea. On the other hand, potatoes and white rice - hardly any problems. I don't descend from fruit eating monkeys though, but some spacefaring civilization that had been consuming rice for hundreds of thousands of years before a group of them crashed on earth and were later labeled as neanderthals.

Hey Prosper, you can even put gelatine in the coffee, and it will be more energetic! It all melt.
Cool I will have to try that.
How do you melt your gelatine for your mix?

I don't. I just put the powder in my mouth.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals