An Antidepressant Drug For 50+ Dad, Need Quick Help

Stilgar

I will try and see if we can get him on a penicillin or erythromycin cycle, sounds like a good plan. His thyroid was never checked I think! Do you recommend getting it checked out?

It definitely would be a good idea to get his thyroid checked!

linda weir

Hi there. I need quick suggestions for anti-depressant measures in the form of drugs and supplements for my slightly overweight dad. He took olanzepine before prescribed by his psychiatrist and nearly died in the hospital due to a thromboembolism induced by the olanzepine. Now he is taking it again!

He most likely has psychiatric illness, borderline and narcissistic, antisocial and histrionic personality disorder. (He floats in between these, cluster B personality disorders)

Quick suggestions are highly appreciated, and the best would be a drug and/or supplement that poses no thrombotic risk!

Thanks!

linda weir

hi take vitamin b complex 100 (solgar) religiously 1 pm, 1 am. take up to 16 grammes vitamin C. (andrew saul, linus pauling) take vitamin E mixed tocopherals 100 iu's (solgar) 1 am, 1 pm
also seek and you will find. try tapping ,itWorks ! look up Brad Yates, an irish therapist who gives some free sample classes on you tube. much love, a fellow depressive/worrier.

Dave Clark

If pregnenolone doesn't work, maybe some low dose progesterone, which can have calming effects, etc.

I'd do a lab work and see hormone status, sexual/thyroid/adrenal. Rule out low T and umbalanced estrogen ratios first, and work that road if neccesary. Picking random supplements or pills without knowing whats going on it's risky and could worsen things long term.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom