An Anti-serotonin, Pro-dopamine Drugs May Treat Systemic Sclerosis

ken

Hey Haidut, if your keeping a list I'm interested to0.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It looks like we will be releasing the ritanserin first as the lisuride is taking longer to get to us. So, I should be able to put the Ritanserin online tomorrow evening and the lisuride will probably be available mid-July. Apparently the lisuride is out of stock in all major suppliers, which is probably related to the Pfizer trial and anticipated approval of terguride, so any new lisuride orders will have to be synthesized from scratch. Anyways, thanks for the interest and keep an eye on our vendor section for updates.

zooma

I'm also really anticipating this one, any update?

Edit: Just seen your post. For some reason they didn't show for me until I replied

FacelessMan

It looks like we will be releasing the ritanserin first as the lisuride is taking longer to get to us. So, I should be able to put the Ritanserin online tomorrow evening and the lisuride will probably be available mid-July. Apparently the lisuride is out of stock in all major suppliers, which is probably related to the Pfizer trial and anticipated approval of terguride, so any new lisuride orders will have to be synthesized from scratch. Anyways, thanks for the interest and keep an eye on our vendor section for updates.

What should the effects of ritanserin be Haidut? Similar to lisuride? What differences have you noticed between the two?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What should the effects of ritanserin be Haidut? Similar to lisuride? What differences have you noticed between the two?

Ritanserin should be like a more dopaminergic cyproheptadine. Their pharmacological profile on serotonin antagonism is fairly similar but ritanserin has been shown to have stronger pro-dopamine effects including lowering prolactin and increasing libido/mating in animals. Also, ritanserin is not as strongly anti-cholinergic and anti-histamine as cypro so it should be less sedating, but it really depends on the individual person. Finally, ritanserin may have blood-pressure lowering effects like ketanserin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, does ritanserin tend to cause weight gain like cypro?

I have not seen anything that indicates that it does. It's possible that it just has not been studied since ritanserin is a fairly exotic chemical. But given that it was developed as a "better" alternative to cyproheptadine I suspect if it had weight gain ide effects it would have been noted and discussed/studied.

firebreather

I have not seen anything that indicates that it does. It's possible that it just has not been studied since ritanserin is a fairly exotic chemical. But given that it was developed as a "better" alternative to cyproheptadine I suspect if it had weight gain ide effects it would have been noted and discussed/studied.

Sounds like a winner.

Looking forward to trying it

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
To @Pointless, @DaveFoster, @GAF, @A.Dosko, @zooma, @Blossom, @d1d2, @allblues, @firebreather, @TheHound, @ecstatichamster, @Jman, @ken, @Filip1993:

Ritanserin is now available for sale:
Ritanserin - Serotonin Antagonist For R&D Use Only

Lisuride should follow within a few weeks. It's get getting my hands on it, all labs seem to be sold out and have to synthesize it from scratch. Pfizer is doing a very good job jacking up the price of lisuride by association with its patented cousin terguride.

FacelessMan

To @Pointless, @DaveFoster, @GAF, @A.Dosko, @zooma, @Blossom, @d1d2, @allblues, @firebreather, @TheHound, @ecstatichamster, @Jman, @ken, @Filip1993:

Ritanserin is now available for sale:
Ritanserin - Serotonin Antagonist For R&D Use Only

Lisuride should follow within a few weeks. It's get getting my hands on it, all labs seem to be sold out and have to synthesize it from scratch. Pfizer is doing a very good job jacking up the price of lisuride by association with its patented cousin terguride.
Thanks. I looked in the original post just now and saw the link. Dumb me! Appreciate you and all you do @haidut !

Uncaged

So this stuff is going mainstream now, huh?
mMN60_wM8jMKfq5wgx15zSPVp4xeiLzQMCKQqQfkbng.jpg

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So this stuff is going mainstream now, huh?
mMN60_wM8jMKfq5wgx15zSPVp4xeiLzQMCKQqQfkbng.jpg

Yep, Big Pharma is really desperate for drugs that work and once they realized LSD and its derivatives work they are now funding all kinds of PR stunts to slowly change public opinion, as the public has been told for 50 years that LSD is such an evil drug. Same with ketamine for depression and MDMA for PTSD. Within 2-3 years all of these will be approved for all kinds of conditions so far claimed to be incurable.