An Anti-serotonin, Pro-dopamine Drugs May Treat Systemic Sclerosis

Uncaged

Yep, Big Pharma is really desperate for drugs that work and once they realized LSD and its derivatives work they are now funding all kinds of PR stunts to slowly change public opinion, as the public has been told for 50 years that LSD is such an evil drug. Same with ketamine for depression and MDMA for PTSD. Within 2-3 years all of these will be approved for all kinds of conditions so far claimed to be incurable.

Where do you think that leaves us, in regard to access of derivatives such as cypro, lisuride, and metergoline?

I remember reading about ketamine a few years back, but I never researched it any further.

DaveFoster

Yep, Big Pharma is really desperate for drugs that work and once they realized LSD and its derivatives work they are now funding all kinds of PR stunts to slowly change public opinion, as the public has been told for 50 years that LSD is such an evil drug. Same with ketamine for depression and MDMA for PTSD. Within 2-3 years all of these will be approved for all kinds of conditions so far claimed to be incurable.
Although it's predatory, this seems like a better direction. Of course, keep educating the public, but expensive drugs that work trump expensive drugs that kill.

Wagner83

Although it's predatory, this seems like a better direction. Of course, keep educating the public, but expensive drugs that work trump expensive drugs that kill.
I'm a bit afraid that drugs (or even vitamins like mk4 and b vitamins) which work well and are accessible through research chemicals and what not may become heavily regulated and expensive.

DaveFoster

I'm a bit afraid that drugs (or even vitamins like mk4 and b vitamins) which work well and are accessible through research chemicals and what not may become heavily regulated and expensive.
It's an inevitable direction of our society to be sure, barring some drastic awakening.

Uncaged

That is my main concern.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals