An Anti-serotonin, Pro-dopamine Drugs May Treat Systemic Sclerosis

haidut

Forum Supporter
Big Pharma is slowly prepping us for the inevitable admission that serotonin is really not that good for us. Of course, it will not happen publicly but through the approval of drugs that block serotonin and promote dopamine activity. This news piece shows that the drug terguride (a lisuride derivative) is currently in a large scale human trial after being PROVEN to reverse symptoms of systemic sclerosis (also known as scleroderma).
I posted a study some time ago showing that drugs like lisuride are effective treatment for fibrosis of some organs.
Cyproheptadine, LSD-based Drugs Can Regenerate Damaged Liver

Even today, the official position on fibrotic diseases like systemic sclerosis is that they are uncurable, but apparently behind the scenes the truth is different.

Phase 3 Trial to Begin for Terguride in Diffuse Cutaneous Scleroderma - Scleroderma News

The German pharmaceutical company Medac, in August, will begin Phase 3 of a clinical trial to access the therapeutic potential of terguride, a disease-modifying drug for the treatment of diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis.

"...Terguride is a serotonin receptor blocker, acting at two particular serotonin receptors called 5-HT2A and 5-HT2B. Medac is convinced that stopping the nerve signaling in serotonin neurons will block the progression of fibrotic tissue development and blood vessel remodeling in organs affected by diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis. The antifibrotic effects of terguride were recently discovered and since proven in a pilot study of diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis patients."

"...In a press release provided to Scleroderma News, TERGISS principal investigator, Dr. Oliver Distler of the University Hospital Zurich, said no licensed medicine shown to have a genuine effect on the disease progression of diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis – yet."

Last edited:

DaveFoster

@haidut A derivative of a derivative. Do you think there are any problems using lisuride indefinitely as far as safety?

I understand you don't believe it has any serotonergic effects on heart muscle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut A derivative of a derivative. Do you think there are any problems using lisuride indefinitely as far as safety?

I understand you don't believe it has any serotonergic effects on heart muscle.

I think lisuride is probably the safest dopamine agonist used clinically. I know people in Europe who have taken it for more than decade with no ill effects. I don't have an actual study to cite, but so far there is no published case study (as far as I know) of lisuride ever causing fibrosis. Also, I think lisuride is even better than terguride as it is an agonist on almost all known dopamine "receptors" (D1, D2, D3, and D5), while being an antagonist on the 5-HT2 family. It is an agonist on the 5-HT1 "receptor" but that may actually have benefits of its own as activating it actually increases dopamine release and may be effective way of stopping a few viruses.
5-HT1A receptor agonists may treat malaria

For compasiron, terguride is a much weaker and partial agonist on the dopamine receptors. From what I understand Pfizer tried to also buy he rights to lisuride but the deal was cancelled. Even better for us, the better drug remains unpatented :):

Pointless

Yes I'm also interested in lisuride and ritanserin too if that has a similar record of safety.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Thanks for the detail, haidut. If only someone could find a non-chemical supplier source for lisuride.

There will be very soon :): I am working on getting lisuride in bulk and will release it as a topical product - i.e the proper way it is supposed to be used. I have tried it already and can tell you that topical lisuride is very different from oral. Almost no nausea even in very high doses, very pronounced anti-depressant, pro-cognitive, and of course pro-sexual effects.
I am actually thinking of not doing a ritanserin supplement as it contains fluoride and drugs like that usually have liver and thyroid toxicity when used long run. The lisuride should be able to combine the effects of ritanserin and bromocriptine in a single bottle.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes I'm also interested in lisuride and ritanserin too if that has a similar record of safety.

Lisuride has a much longer track record of safety and use in general among large groups of people.

FacelessMan

Wouldn't lysine and taurine supplementation have a similar effect as far as anti serotonin (lysine) and pro dopamine (taurine)?

DaveFoster

There will be very soon :) I am working on getting lisuride in bulk and will release it as a topical product - i.e the proper way it is supposed to be used. I have tried it already and can tell you that topical lisuride is very different from oral. Almost no nausea even in very high doses, very pronounced anti-depressant, pro-cognitive, and of course pro-sexual effects.
I am actually thinking of not doing a ritanserin supplement as it contains fluoride and drugs like that usually have liver and thyroid toxicity when used long run. The lisuride should be able to combine the effects of ritanserin and bromocriptine in a single bottle.
Wow. Just wow. I seriously cannot wait.

FacelessMan

There will be very soon :) I am working on getting lisuride in bulk and will release it as a topical product - i.e the proper way it is supposed to be used. I have tried it already and can tell you that topical lisuride is very different from oral. Almost no nausea even in very high doses, very pronounced anti-depressant, pro-cognitive, and of course pro-sexual effects.

Wow. What's the ETA on this? I will be buying for sure!!!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow. What's the ETA on this? I will be buying for sure!!!

I will get a smaller batch of lisuride next week, so the first few batches will be limited release of about 20 - 30 bottles, since I would be buying smaller amounts of lisuride. Bigger amounts of lisuride take longer to synthesize, so the unlimited release will probably take up to 2 months to get ready. I have already tried this and it works really well. If you have some lisuride or bromocriptine, crush a tablet in some DMSO and apply on your skin. The effects from lisuride is amazing. I think oral administration of that drug really does it a disservice.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Incredible if you can do this haidut.

Oh, it's already in the works. Should have something ready for sale next week.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would love to test one of the first batch! Do you have an idea of cost yet?

Probably would be in the range of $50 - $60 for a 30-day supply with each day's supply having 0.2mg, which is the standard. Official waning though - this would be a research chemical, not a dietary supplement. I am not allowed to sell prescription drugs as dietary supplements even though the case of lisuride is a bit like tianeptine. It is a drug in many other countries but I don't think it was ever approved as a drug in the USA. Nonetheless, legal advise tells me to sell it as a research chemical, and not dietary supplement.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Probably would be in the range of $50 - $60 for a 30-day supply with each day's supply having 0.2mg, which is the standard. Official waning though - this would be a research chemical, not a dietary supplement. I am not allowed to sell prescription drugs as dietary supplements even though the case of lisuride is a bit like tianeptine. It is a drug in many other countries but I don't think it was ever approved as a drug in the USA. Nonetheless, legal advise tells me to sell it as a research chemical, and not dietary supplement.
Have I told you how much I appreciate you lately? This is just fantastic.:hattip

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have I told you how much I appreciate you lately? This is just fantastic.:hattip

Thank you Blossom! I have always liked lisuride myself and I suspect the reason it disappeared from the market it the recent acquisition by Pfizer of the drug terguride. The situation is very suspiciously reminiscent of the Cynomel/Cytomel and Cynoplus debacle. Right now, almost no online pharmacy in Mexico sells lisuride. I think Pfizer also sells Novotiral and Tiromel, which compete with the Cytomel and Cynoplus. It can't be a coincidence both times with Pfizer involved.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you Blossom! I have always liked lisuride myself and I suspect the reason it disappeared from the market it the recent acquisition by Pfizer of the drug terguride. The situation is very suspiciously reminiscent of the Cynomel/Cytomel and Cynoplus debacle. Right now, almost no online pharmacy in Mexico sells lisuride. I think Pfizer also sells Novotiral and Tiromel, which compete with the Cytomel and Cynoplus. It can't be a coincidence both times with Pfizer involved.
It's such a shame the pharma companies have done something like that but I shouldn't be surprised. You'll certainly be filling a huge need in our community. I've personally gotten numerous messages inquiring if I knew of a source. I really can't thank you enough.

d1d2

Hi Haidut, I'd be interested in getting in on the first-round as well, as possible—thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals