An Alternative To Cronometer [tracking Foods]

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I discovered a new online nutrition calculator http://www.acaloriecounter.com that seems like a good alternative to http://www.cronometer.com. I'm liking a calorie counter because there are no annoying adds and I was able to easily put in my own calorie goal range and macronutrient range instead of being stuck with what cronometer automatically determined was best for me. To be fair I have only used the free version of cronometer and now I'm trying out the free version of a calorie counter too. I just wanted to share this as another option for tracking nutrition with the forum.

Peatit

Re: An alternative to cronometer

Thank you very much for the share, the problem for me is that it doesn't exist as an Android app.
I use since a long time Myfitnesspal which have great features and comes with a very well designed Android app (free) but lack micro nutrient tracking.
That's why I'm really interested in alternatives to Cronometer, I've tried and I found the website barely ok but their app is awful.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

That's good to know! I didn't even think of an android app. :eek:

YuraCZ

PLS HELP. I don't know why but that button "Add to Tracking" in "My Tracking" doesn't work anymore. Any suggestion why? :cry:

YuraCZ

Amazoniac said:
YuraCZ said:
PLS HELP. I don't know why but that button "Add to Tracking" in "My Tracking" doesn't work anymore. Any suggestion why? :cry:

Have you tried opening with a different browser?
yes :cry:

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter

YuraCZ said:
Amazoniac said:
YuraCZ said:

Have you tried opening with a different browser?
yes :cry:
Sorry, I don't know the answer :( . I've only used it on my kindle.

slayers

tracking food

anyone here on myfitnesspal or something else tracking calories, macros?

johnsmith

I wanted to start taking daily logs of the suppliments I take with notes on how I feel. Does anyone have any ideas on what apps might be good to do this with. Maybe just paper and pencil would be best, I dunno.

Lore

I wanted to start taking daily logs of the suppliments I take with notes on how I feel. Does anyone have any ideas on what apps might be good to do this with. Maybe just paper and pencil would be best, I dunno.

I've been using this software for years and I can't live without it; The Journal. There are too many wonderful features that set this software apart from anything else, you'll really need to test it for yourself. David is very generous with a 45-day free trial. I use this to keep track of my research (legal, medical, theology, etc.) & personal health plan(s).

I hope you find this helpful.