Ammonia Toxicity To The Brain: Effects On Creatine Metabolism And Transport And Protective Roles

Astolfo

What makes you think you have high ammonia?

Brain Atrophy: Symptoms, Causes, and Life Expectancy

Signs/symptoms of high GABA and the top 12 supplements to lower it

Zinc deficiency - Wikipedia

Also look at the non-hepatic encephalopthy symptoms. I also want to say some of my symptoms:

-Excessive sleepiness
-Cognitive impairment (Very, very much)
-İmpairment on visuoperception (I can barely see what I’m looking. I stopped to read some forums as I can’t read any text)
-İmpairment on fine motor skills. (I was able to type 10 finger before. Now I’m can barely type one word.)
- All of the issues of estrogen doninance (joint pain, muscle weakness, body shape chances, fat on belly, low libido, men boobs?!)
- Inability to taste
- Random tremor
- Gut problems.
- Additionaly to these bad side effects, my excessive anxiety completely gone. Completely... I have been knowing that this is one of the effect of Gaba.

All of these symptoms are worsened and still worsening. Since 10 months. Some factors like masturbating are accelerating this.

All of above are connected to each other in several point. I’m just trying to learn which is the main cause?
Currently, I’m thinking that something like this maybe possible:
Zinc deficiency —-> immune weakness —-> worsened gut problems ——> increase of toxin and ammonia production —-> increased gaba signalling, increase chelating of zinc —-> lower levels of zinc (repeats itself) —-> estrogen dominance... Maybe this loop has started with the some imbalance on hormones, who knows? Next monday I’m going to check my zinc levels firstly. After, I’m planning to check ammonia and then hormones. In one point, I may succes to break this loop. But I have some difficulities, I haven’t any access to oysters and rather safe forms of zinc. Tests are very expensive, Studies says that damage can’t be reversed after. etc. In my 16 year life, unfortunately I didn’t give much attention to language and I’m doing what I’m doing for months with a2-b1 Eng. I came to my limit and just I’m asking for help here.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter

Astolfo

My hand and my fingers, mostly my thumb are trembling. Also I’m having much more diffucilty while typing a word or making a physical task.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals