Ammonia Smelling Loose Stool

Justin

For a year and a half I have been having ammonia smelling loose stool. Very rarely will I ever have formed stool that doesn't take 20-30 wipes to be clean. I rarely experience pain. But loose stool is causing slight anal pain when i do have a normal bowel movement.

I have tried probitcs, xifaxin, stool samples testing at doctors office, and two weeks of oregano oil. I did have colitis one year ago also. I have tried not eating fiber, dairy, seeds, processed meat, and tomato type plants together and separately.

Does anyone have any suggestions I really have no idea what to do?!

dannibo

You could have a perforated bowel. But I can almost say 100% that your Colitis is back and getting worse. I stated before that I take MMS and i got cured but I also believe that Serotonin disruption in your bowel can cause this. A remedy that has been suppressed by pharma is to take Serotonin and dopamine together. Apparently they compete and this is the cure. Look it up on google. Hope you get over this as its a terrible blight on life.

Pointless

Yes that sounds like colitis. It relapses like that. Try taking 1 mg of Cyproheptadine twice a day, but if that doesn't work, see a gastroenterologist.

I've tried the "serotonin and dopamine" cure. I think you're referring to the amino acids treatment. That can't be done without some specific medical tests to guide dosing.

Herbie

If fat intake is high the stool can be fatty, sticky, lose and take a lot of wiping. Perhaps look into that.

Razor the hair away for less wiping.

Richiebogie

Ammonia is supposed to be converted to urea and come out in the urine if you eat excess protein. Ray Peat recommends 100+ grams of protein per day. The authorities recommend 60+ grams of protein per day but some people thrive eating only fruit and lettuce, so people can live on 40+ grams of protein on this sort of low inflammation diet.

Humans have a lot of DNA in common with chimpanzees, so maybe our healthiest diet would match theirs, though some would argue that humans succeeded by leaving such a limited diet behind:

"The chimpanzee is an omnivorous frugivore. It prefers fruit above all other food items and even seeks out and eats them when they are not abundant. It also eats leaves and leaf buds. Seeds, blossoms, stems, pith, bark and resin. Insects and meat make up a small proportion of their diet, estimated as 2%." Goodall, Jane (1986). The Chimpanzees of Gombe: Patterns of Behavior. Guernsey, Paul. "WHAT DO CHIMPS EAT?". All About Wildlife.

If you try a fruit and lettuce diet, ensure you are getting enough calories, eg 2500-3500 Calories. Expect to experience headaches, cravings and other detox reactions over the first few days and weeks, but your stools should become perfect specimens.

(2% of calories as animal products works out to about 1 egg, shrimp or oyster every week!)

Last edited:

Richiebogie

Yes, the chimps may have it wrong about the seeds. Perhaps Jane Goodall could read them the dangers of PUFA!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals