AminoPro

Raincoast

Hi, has anyone waiting for their July Pre-order received any product or information on delays?
I am not getting any response from Alex in almost a week now.
Appreciate any info before I call Visa.

Thanks

OP
R

Raincoast

I meant Kevin Ramirez at IMPOWER, AminoPro
Many inquiries, no response from him, pre ordered back in May for July shipment.
Anyone received anything in the last month(s)
Thanks

800mRepeats

Was interested in this; almost placed a pre-order awhile back, but didn't.
Went to check on things recently - maybe pick some up if it was in stock ... still showing the same old pre-order announcements, which didn't inspire confidence in placing any kind of order (given that the site seemed dead and it was almost the end of July with no signs of anything having changed since May).
Interested to see how this goes.

I hope it works out for you, Raincoast.

OP
R

Raincoast

Just heard back from Kevin.
Slight delay.
Everything looks to be fine.
Will let you all know how I find the product.
Thanks

OP
R

Raincoast

Just wanted to update anyone interested in ordering AminoPro.
My product ended arriving only a couple days late.
As it turns out our failure to communicate can be blamed on MS, I should have received a few mails that were diverted.
My interaction with Kevin was 100% positive, and I can tell he's a super guy.
My plan is to replace most of my meat consumption. Just servings of milk/gelatin and fruit through the day, and Aminos with boiled potatoes and greens for supper.
Shop
No similar product really comes close. Hope this stuff sticks around.

Kang

Just wanted to update anyone interested in ordering AminoPro.
My product ended arriving only a couple days late.
As it turns out our failure to communicate can be blamed on MS, I should have received a few mails that were diverted.
My interaction with Kevin was 100% positive, and I can tell he's a super guy.
My plan is to replace most of my meat consumption. Just servings of milk/gelatin and fruit through the day, and Aminos with boiled potatoes and greens for supper.
Shop
No similar product really comes close. Hope this stuff sticks around.

HI Raincoast, Thank you for those kind and honest words. I have only recently begun to set aside time to interact more on this forum. Would you mind sharing your experience with our product?

O

oldfriend

What happened to this product? I was buying semi-regularly from amazon and it has been marked 'currently unavailable' for several weeks

Kang

We ran out on Amazon. Shipping costs to and dealing with Amazon is very expensive. We've also had a delay in manufacturing and with suppliers to maintain quality. We believe it will be 12-16 weeks before the next production run is out.

That said, there are still a few bottles on our Website at empower.life/shop international shipping.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The discount codes only work on our site and the one for this group is RPF10 - I hope that helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals