Amazing

Milklove

I just had to post this!!!
My grandmother (80 years old) had a serious accident over a year ago. Although all her broken bones were healed up, she was not able to walk again. I don't see her very often and was shoked, when I saw her this morning. She
was very passive and crying. Luckily, I had some pregnenolone + Vitamin E on me. I gave her 300mg. One hour later she started to smile and to talk a lot. About 3 hours later she tried to walk and actually managed to walk without help. You can't believe how happy she is :D

J

j.

Pregnenolone was a magical substance for me before being half your grandma's age. It'll likely have an even more intense effect on her as she might be more depleted.

J

j.

If you give her K2 (mk4) with E, that might be the good for her bones.

OP
Milklove

Milklove

I would like to give her some K2, but she consumes almost no calcium, so I am a bit cautious of giving her Vitamin k.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's great milklove! Does she plan on continuing the supplements? Just curious. Keep us updated if you don't mind.

OP
Milklove

Milklove

Yes, she plans on continuing the supplement. I gave her all I had and she wants me to order more for her if it continues to work.
Also another interesting thing happened. Today was another really hot day. I was sitting shirtless in the garden, but my grandmother was wearing a jacket since she is literally always freezing. A bit after she took the pregnenolone she changed into a T-shirt. Later she told me, that she had warm hands for the first time in years. I suppose that the pregnenolone effected her thyroid.

J

j.

More pregnenolone often means more progesterone which causes more thyroid release from the gland. The effect might be stronger the first few times one takes it. I think stopping for a while and then taking it again can feel similar to taking it for the first time.

aguilaroja

Milklove said:
.... Later she told me, that she had warm hands for the first time in years. I suppose that the pregnenolone effected her thyroid.

Both installments of the report are great.

If you have influence over the situation, you might see if there is some source of dietary cholesterol, such as a few eggs per week. Elderly people are also subject to cholesterol numerology in dogmatic medical care, including cholesterol deficient diets and statins. It would be hard to produce pregnenolone and the downstream hormones without some source of cholesterol.

OP
Milklove

Milklove

aguilaroja said:
Both installments of the report are great.

If you have influence over the situation, you might see if there is some source of dietary cholesterol, such as a few eggs per week. Elderly people are also subject to cholesterol numerology in dogmatic medical care, including cholesterol deficient diets and statins. It would be hard to produce pregnenolone and the downstream hormones without some source of cholesterol.

Thanks, I will suggest her to eat a few eggs a week. Unfortunately she believes that butter, cream and sugar will give her a heart disease. :-o

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals