Amazing "Croissant Diet" Experiment Results (Stearic Acid/Saturated Fat)

I'm about 100% sure that this stearic acid is causing me intestinal irritation so I'm stopping. No more white chocolate for me.

I'm about 100% sure that this stearic acid is causing me intestinal irritation so I'm stopping. No more white chocolate for me.

Same here. I made butter and coconut oil with stearic acid. Gut is on fire next day after taking it.

Vinny

Same here. I made butter and coconut oil with stearic acid. Gut is on fire next day after taking it.
Last time I ate cocoa butter, tummy didn,t feel good at all, so I also stop any experiments of that kind for the moment. Perhaps, one day will give it a go again, we,ll see

Vinny

Sorry for generalising, but it seems the whole story about stearic acid is BS.
The croissant guy might lost weight either from caloric restriction, or from occasional IF, or just because his body reacted this way to a change in his diet.
But Am speculating, so will shut up for the time being.

SB4

Why is this guy schedualed to speak at that event? Is it because of this diet? If so this is rather confusing as the results he got from his diet where not convincing at all and he stopped it after 2 months. It appears very few in this thread have had benefits from it.

Perhaps there are others on different forums that have had better results? What is bugging me is that if I where going to write a blog post on an amazing new diet I found I wouldn't stop after 2 months with dubious before and after pictures, I would continuously do the diet until I had something convincing.

What kind of crap is this

people will try anything that sounds like good news for bad habits.

This below is at least somewhat interesting, yet I’m fascinated when somewhat knowledgeable bloggers refuse to factor in CICO. Slim Asians gobbling starch? Of course, they are active all day! Besides, how androgenic are Asians exactly? The French are massively skinny fat. I’m more interested in what viking Icelanders, Serbs, Netherlands diets all have in common - and I’m pretty sure it’s fatty meat and dairy.

The ROS Theory of Obesity - Fire In A Bottle

YourUniverse

Sorry for generalising, but it seems the whole story about stearic acid is BS.
The croissant guy might lost weight either from caloric restriction, or from occasional IF, or just because his body reacted this way to a change in his diet.
But Am speculating, so will shut up for the time being.
Stearic made me go to the washroom many times per day. I think a lot of the authors success was not fat loss, but water/stool, making his middle area leaner but everything else the same

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals