Amantadine will stop the vaccine from working if you are injected

does it make detoxify from the body?

A previous thread

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

does it make detoxify from the body?

A previous thread

I don't think anything can detoxify the vaccine, maybe massive dose progesterone and glycine,
since glycine can remove things from the arteries along with vitamin c and lysine

many people died from massive blood clots, so the lysine/vitamin c would help

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't think anything can detoxify the vaccine, maybe massive dose progesterone and glycine,
since glycine can remove things from the arteries along with vitamin c and lysine

many people died from massive blood clots, so the lysine/vitamin c would help

Vitamin K, and potentially A and D as well, can directly bind the spike protein. So, it may help deactivate the mRNA shots though the nanolipids and other excipients such as PEG they contain are also dangerous and the vitamins have no direct effect on those, though they may still protect from excipient downstream effects. I think taking 15mg-30mg vitami K2 (MK-4) and 5,000 IU vitamin D daily is probably a good protocol for COVID-19 protection (all strains) as well as one of the few available remedies against the mRNA vaccines. Adding amantadine, or other adamantane derivatives, is probably synergistic and provides even stronger protection than either one of these on its own.

@HealthisWealth

tankasnowgod

Live attenuated vaccines are contraindicated while taking amantadine.[3] It is possible that amantadine will inhibit viral replication and reduce the efficacy of administered vaccines. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommends avoiding amantadine for two weeks prior to vaccine administration and 48 hours afterward.[25]

This should be irrelevant to all of the Covid shots. Just because they are calling them "vaccines," does not mean that they are anything like previous vaccines, and they certainly aren't "live attenuated" ones. Some use mRNA, some use the "recombinant" (aka, synthetic) "Spike Protein" grafted onto a chimpanzee adenovirus. Supposedly, the adenovirus doesn't replicate, and the mRNA shots have nothing like a "virus" in them, and there is no claim that they generate a "virus," either.

P

Peatness

Most people on the forum now know to avoid all vaccines and the convid injections criminally labelled vaccines. At least I hope they do know this. Please people, do your best to avoid the prick!

Fred

Nobody really knows what's in these vaccines, or how they might cause damage over time. There may very well be advanced technology hidden in these vaccines. So there is no way to avoid detrimental/deadly effects other than avoiding the vaccine.