Amantadine & Memantine

dinkleberg

bump on this

i have been looking into NMDA antagonists (found great success from ketamine and MXE) and this one is supposed to be the most therapeutic and least recreational of the bunch. magnesium is also an NMDA antagonist but in a different way I believe, and only has this effect if you are deficient.

dookie

Is there any big difference between Amantadine and Memantine? I know Peat mentions both these substances in interview.

I've tried 100 mg of the Amantadine, and it felt a bit like cyproheptadine, probably because it's anti-cholinergic.

Anyone else tried amantadine/Memantine?

Steene

There is no significant difference between both. The adamantane derivates are modified in order to patent them and make more money with it. Just try adamantane from IdeaLabs if you want to know how the effect is.

rzero

Amantadine (brand names Gocovri, Symadine, and Symmetrel[6][9]) is the organic compound 1-adamantylamine or 1-aminoadamantane, which consists of an adamantane backbone with an amino group substituted at one of the four methyne positions.

Haidut said it is claimed Amantadine is better absorbed than adamantane, but when he reached out to people asking for the evidence of this, no one would respond.

johnwester130

memantine feels like cannabis - strong empathy, slight drunkeness, makes you reflect on life. Makes you change certain behaviours.

It's my favourite drug - I used to order it from Russia. I will have to change supplier.

golder

memantine feels like cannabis - strong empathy, slight drunkeness, makes you reflect on life. Makes you change certain behaviours.

It's my favourite drug - I used to order it from Russia. I will have to change supplier.
Nice, do you have a different reaction to adamantane?
What dosage memantine do you feel those cannabis like effects?

wildworld1992

Is there any big difference between Amantadine and Memantine? I know Peat mentions both these substances in interview.

I've tried 100 mg of the Amantadine, and it felt a bit like cyproheptadine, probably because it's anti-cholinergic.

Anyone else tried amantadine/Memantine?
Memantine is an uncompetitive and low‐affinity NMDA receptor antagonist with voltage‐dependent binding (Bormann, 1989). Unlike amantadine, memantine has no dopaminergic or anticholinergic actions.

Memantine is used for treating Alzheimer's disease

Amantadine is used for treating Parkinsons disease

HustlinHussar

So is your use predominantly recreational?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals