Am I the only person who finds this sad?

SQu

You find it sad because he was mean? Because the mom wasn't giving her kid healthy attention and his response was to be like her, obnoxious and aggressive? Because the obnoxiousness, aggression and headache all took place in a queue for the kind of food that causes all this in the first place? Then unleashes the consequences on society in the form of a child who may really hurt someone someday, a mother who will wash her hands of it, and everyone there heading for health crises? Or all of the above? Yes I do find it sad. Also scary. We've fallen a long way in a surprisingly short space of time.

DaveFoster

SQu said:
post 53507 You find it sad because he was mean? Because the mom wasn't giving her kid healthy attention and his response was to be like her, obnoxious and aggressive? Because the obnoxiousness, aggression and headache all took place in a queue for the kind of food that causes all this in the first place? Then unleashes the consequences on society in the form of a child who may really hurt someone someday, a mother who will wash her hands of it, and everyone there heading for health crises? Or all of the above? Yes I do find it sad. Also scary. We've fallen a long way in a surprisingly short space of time.
Whoa.

Last edited by a moderator:

milk_lover

Parents in my culture let their kids eat whatever, fast food, candies, sweet stuff, cakes, juices, you name it. It could be a blessing or a curse. I've noticed in the western world, parents control their little kids too much. They grow up hating their parents later, showing disrespect with shouting and angry gestures. Very rarely do you see this in our culture. I am not trying to make my culture sound better than western culture, but we respect our parents much more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals